Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

10% Is Too Little For GOD. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10% Is Too Little For GOD. (1313 Views)

Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / Being A Christian Is Not For Sissies. It Takes A Real Man To Live For God / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10% Is Too Little For GOD. by constancefriday(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
The controversy and debates concerning Tithing or giving of tithe has raged on from time in till date, while i've witnessed my Christian bretren get polarised into two teams: Team Pro-Tithe and Team Anti-Tithe.
Yet it baffles me that they're unaware or not fully aware of What Yehoshua (Christ) commanded concerning giving.
I've done a lot of researches and there are no archeological evidences of the existence of Melchizedek the King of Salem mentioned in Genesis 14:16-19.
While it's important to note that a lot of things changed after Christ's unblemished sacrifice to secure the ultimate sacrifice of Humankind or Humanity (Yehoshua didn't come to start a religion, religion is purely an invention of Man) the law of GIVING has never changed. It has always remained from time in memorial and it endures forever for we serve a GOD that GIVES all TO ALL.
Christ commands us to GIVE ALL to GOD.
It's written in Luke 10:27, Matthew 22:37 and Deuteronomy 6:4-7.
Now Christ commands us to give ALL to GOD which includes the GOD inside your Neighbours.
The Natural Law of seedtime and harvest was established firmly in Genesis 8:22, it was pre-practised by Cain and Abel but firmly established as A NATURAL LAW or PRINCIPLE in Genesis 8:22.
No matter your religious alignment, etc if you abide by this rule you will prosper.
Give all you have cheerfully, all your heart, all your might, all your strength, all your resources, all your time, energy, effort even if necessary.
There were times when i gave all i had on me to support good causes and good movements and today don't regret it.
Giving shouldn't only be to greedy ravenous Wolves in Sheep clothings who enrich themselves at the expense of their laity, it should equally be to your neighbour in need or distress.
Yehoshua said that each time you give to someone in need you give to GOD.
Why? Because GOD is inside
everybody
We all contain GOD and when you do good to your neighbour, the SPIRIT OF GOD within them bears witness of it.
My Creator, Your Creator, Our Creator GOD is too BIG and too GREAT to be given just a mere 10% of all you have. Give ALL to GOD.
REMAIN GREAT & RICHLY BLESSED.

Follow me on Social Media for more:
Facebook, Youtube & Instagram @realconstancefriday
Twitter @ConstanceFriday
Also Like & Follow our Missions Page
Facebook @reallifegospelorg
Instagram @reallifegospel

Apostle Constance Friday is The Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International.

-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23bnvSsEaKE

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
constancefriday:
The controversy and debates concerning Tithing or giving of tithe has raged on from time in till date, while i've witnessed my Christian bretren get polarised into two teams: Team Pro-Tithe and Team Anti-Tithe.
Yet it baffles me that they're unaware or not fully aware of What Yehoshua (Christ) commanded concerning giving.
I've done a lot of researches and there are no archeological evidences of the existence of Melchizedek the King of Salem mentioned in Genesis 14:16-19.
While it's important to note that a lot of things changed after Christ's unblemished sacrifice to secure the ultimate sacrifice of Humankind or Humanity (Yehoshua didn't come to start a religion, religion is purely an invention of Man) the law of GIVING has never changed. It has always remained from time in memorial and it endures forever for we serve a GOD that GIVES all TO ALL.
Now Christ commands us to give ALL to GOD which includes the GOD inside your Neighbours.
The Natural Law of seedtime and harvest was established firmly in Genesis 8:22, it was pre-practised by Cain and Abel but firmly established as A NATURAL LAW or PRINCIPLE in Genesis 8:22.
No matter your religious alignment, etc if you abide by this rule you will prosper.
Give all you have cheerfully, all your heart, all your might, all your strength, all your resources, all your time, energy, effort even if necessary.
There were times when i gave all i had on me to support good causes and good movements and today don't regret it.
Giving shouldn't only be to greedy ravenous Wolves in Sheep clothings who enrich themselves at the expense of their laity, it should equally be to your neighbour in need or distress.
everybody
We all contain GOD and when you do good to your neighbour, the SPIRIT OF GOD within them bears witness of it.
My Creator, Your Creator, Our Creator GOD is too BIG and too GREAT to be given just a mere 10% of all you have. Give ALL to GOD.

Twitter @ConstanceFriday

Apostle Constance Friday is The Most Supreme Shepherd of Real Life Missions International.
He's also a team member of The Free The Sheeple Movement
Convened by Daddy Freeze.

why not give him 100% then?! iranu

4 Likes

Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by tobechi74: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Give God 80 petcent and go broke
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by constancefriday(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2019
Guys first you can reply posts here without being jerkish or animalic. Must you be abusive with your comments?. Just act civil, even if you have an opposing or objecting view, simply lay it out in a civil unanimalike unzooligical way. Aren't you well schooled? WTF? @ChrisBaxtian
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2019
constancefriday:
Guys first you can reply posts here without being jerkish or animalic. Must you be abusive with your comments?. Just act civil, even if you have an opposing or objecting view, simply lay it out in a civil unanimalike unzooligical way. Aren't you well schooled? WTF?

the only person behaving in a "jerkish or animalic" way is you! Please, kindly point out the abusive comments made on this thread apart from the rubbish you posted here. You came up with an opinion, we told you to follow it to the letter, instead you decided to spill out the trash bottled up inside you! better be careful

4 Likes

Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by JChnsc19: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Your gods don’t exist so this arguement is irrelevant
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by TheRevivalist(m): 12:44am On Feb 18, 2019
God Bless You
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by constancefriday(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
God Bless You too. Thanks @TheRevivalist
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by constancefriday(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
I just reported You @ChrisBaxtian
Don't comment on my posts again if you can't talk in a sane or civil way.
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
constancefriday:
I just reported You @ChrisBaxtian
Don't comment on my posts again if you can't talk in a sane or civil way.

who did you report me too? cheesy please don't be ridiculous and unnecessarily puerile. Reporting me won't change the truth about your silly display here

3 Likes

Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
constancefriday:
Guys first you can reply posts here without being jerkish or animalic. Must you be abusive with your comments?. Just act civil, even if you have an opposing or objecting view, simply lay it out in a civil unanimalike unzooligical way. Aren't you well schooled? WTF? @ChrisBaxtian

ode niyen?! smh!
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by UceeGod: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yes 10% of our income is too little for the Creator of the universe but when you give your best to God, remember it's not just about money and it doesn't have to be to a church. In the Spirit of the new testament, our worship as Christians is not about going to church services, so giving to God doesn't have to be only to the church we attend. Their are genuine missionary organizations we can donate money to online and offline if we can't donate our talents and efforts.

1 Like

Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by constancefriday(m): 1:46am On Feb 19, 2019
May multiples of Good tidings locate you my beloved @UceeGod
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by ademchij: 3:51am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
everybody

Twitter @ConstanceFriday

He's also a team member of The Free The Sheeple Movement
Convened by Daddy Freeze.
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by stephieok: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
everybody

Twitter @ConstanceFriday

-
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by paxonel(m): 4:12am On Sep 26, 2021
God bless you for this @pastor Constance Friday. Giving is paramount and should not be restricted to 10%
Give what you can afford at every given time you want to give. If you do not have to give at any time don't bother yourself, it is not by a regular 10%
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by orisa37: 4:39am On Sep 26, 2021
God isn't asking for more. So mind your business. Don't be a wretched MARKETER for God. For everything in HEAVEN AND ON EARTH BELONG TO GOD. THE 10% & THE 90% ALL BELONG TO GOD..

SETTLE WITH YOUR ADVERSARIES ON THE ROAD.

1 Like

Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 26, 2021
constancefriday:
everybody

Twitter @ConstanceFriday

-

Is 1000naira too much for me to get from you?

I come in the name of your God
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59am On Sep 26, 2021
This is why you people need to study the Bible with the true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses)

When Jesus was on earth he never asked anyone to bring everything they have rather the those who found it difficult to join Jesus' group are Politicians.

Jesus asked them to forgo their political career and become humble followers behind him! Luke 18:18-23

As for our money Jesus didn't ask anyone to bring their money he made it clear that God's work must be done for FREE {Matthew 10:8 compare to Act 8:20} this is unlike the priests in the Old Testament who were serving inside God's Tabernacle or Temple, they were not given any inheritance when Moses was sharing for the other eleven tribes {Deuteronomy 14:27} that's why God told the Israelites to bring 10% of whatever they gain in their business!

Your Pastors are thieves because it's not 10% of people's salary that supposed to be given as tithe back then it was 10% of your gain.
For instance in a month you're paid 200,000 you must remove all your utility bills, transportation, food and other necessary expenditure for the month, it's the remaining that you want to save that you're to divide into ten places and give one out for God.
That's why Nigeria is dying speedily because by the time you pay 20,000 naira to your Pastors you'll discover that the money will not be enough to carry you till you get the next salary. That's why Nigerians are desperate and selfish. Those Pastors demanding 10% of your salary are the real cause of your hardship!

But they have some members who are part of their business, these ones will come out and start telling you false stories of success to make you feel you're not doing enough for God. It's all a SCAM! smiley
Re: 10% Is Too Little For GOD. by helinues: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Are they giving the 10% tithe to God directly or to men of god?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Assembles Half Naked Women To Pray In Church Where A Child Got Missing / BREAKING! Rural Evangelism: Pastor Enoch Adeboye Buys Brand New Helicopter / Is Donald Trump Still The Last Trump Or Shall We Wait For Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.