Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

"Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking (42451 Views)

Rita Dominic's Denrele Edun Lookalike Photo Got Celebrities Talking / Nedu Wazobia's Bulge Photo Got Fans Talking / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking by Tk4all(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
trustyshoess:

Post your pic and let's see what gives you the right to call another human being ugly. undecided

dont mind her
Re: "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking by babapressy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking by showghan(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Chai, bros Sule don enjoy o

Re: "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking by bezimo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
These false allegations with zero prove against God's Servent, Apostle Johnson Suleman have continued to be propagated by useless and jobless agents of mischief... Continue your ministry...I hope and wish that God releases the same 2 bears that tore those mockers of prophet Elisha upon those who mock Apostle Suleman.

Fake proven rubbish claims been propagated by really daft folks who really cannot reason for themselves which represents so many gullible folks in Nigeria.
Oh they had a relationship and it's true according to you...ok..were is the picture of them been together at least once or even by mistake..you can't find 1, yet continuing the slander and false allegation against Apostle Suleman.. continue your ministry..your judgement is loading.
Re: "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
OH BOY . SEE GODDESS
Re: "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
teresafaith:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
and you think, you're beautiful?
Ugly bitch!!! Biko swerve
Yes I think I am, but that doesn't give me the right to call someone else ugly
It's usually people with low self esteem that feel the need to pull people down with their words. Self love hun, love yourself more, and you'll learn to love others
Re: "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking by teresafaith: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy
trustyshoess:

Yes I think I am, but that doesn't give me the right to call someone else ugly
It's usually people with low self esteem that feel the need to pull people down with their words. Self love hun, love yourself more, and you'll learn to love others
Ok bye
Re: "Pastor Suleman's Bae" - Daniella Okeke's New Fierce Photo Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
teresafaith:
grin cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy
Ok bye
You're welcome wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido / Mercy Vs Tacha: AY And Williams Uchemba Recreate BBNaija Fight / New Photos Of Wizkid In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.