Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks (823 Views)

Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by lovelin1993(m): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2017
Pls i need ur suggestions and advice.
My girl whom i'm planning to tie d knot with is threaten me with her power she possesed, bt i dnt knw weda the power is a terrestial or celestial power..she once told me that it's a herculean task 4 me b4 i cud knw d kind of power she possesed and she even asked me to go to some pastors to search and ask abt her,she said that if i do,that is when she is going to tell me the type of humanbeing she is,so meaning to get d type of person she is,wl b xo difficult,she asked of me to find her weakpoint cos she said she has her weakpoint..she even claims to knw me, more than i do and even she told me if i have döne smetin bad,she is going to knw unless she doesn't want to use d power..anytime we pick up a fight or argue,that is when the power takes action cos the power doesn't like hurting her.. she do use the power in church,and they v sited her a proper warning that she must nt use it to hurt..she claimed the power is frm God bt i didnt believe that..in school she fellowship with one church,av 4gotten the name bt she belong to white garment church at home..pls my fellows that knows best about this should pls advice me or contribute because this is getting out of hand.Pls help me move it to a front page..
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by AntiWailer: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Why add complications to a potentially complicated world we live in.

You better run for your life.

Even If she is the one paying ur bills, u better look for a less painful means of paying ur bills.
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by lalanice(f): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by hisgrace090: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2017
You can't use Gods power to threaten people when you are doing the wrong thing. For God is a respected of no man.

But can boast of it if being threatened.
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by cyborg123(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2017
What weird things have you noticed in her?
I believe she might just be using mind control on you, to keep you in check.
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by lovelin1993(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2017
hisgrace090:
You can't use Gods power to threaten people when you are doing the wrong thing. For God is a respected of no man.

But can boast of it if being threatened.
dnt get u guy..
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by Florblu(f): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2017
She's trying to bully you @op.

Just walk away from the relationship and let her celestial power gets her another boyfriend.
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by lovelin1993(m): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Florblu:
She's trying to bully you @op.

Just walk away from the relationship and let her celestial power gets her another boyfriend.
lolz
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Hello op, did u try talking to her?
Now she might just be messing with u, cause I believe if u truly have powers u shouldn't brag about it or use it to threaten ppl.. Now have u noticed anything strange about her?
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by lovelin1993(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:
Hello op, did u try talking to her?
Now she might just be messing with u, cause I believe if u truly have powers u shouldn't brag about it or use it to threaten ppl.. Now have u noticed anything strange about her?
frm d onset the grl really love me bt nw al her attitude is nw unbearable..
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by Paulscholari(m): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2017
What kind of power is that. Have you ever seen the power she's talking about, what form does it comes, why will such power emanate from the energy of anger, try and see what that power is all about then come over to gist us... I also have power but I'm not bragging, boasting or threatening anyone with it, such can't be from God.
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2017
lovelin1993:

frm d onset the grl really love me bt nw al her attitude is nw unbearable..

What exactly has she been doing
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
What kind of power is that. Have you ever seen the power she's talking about, what form does it comes, why will such power emanate from the energy of anger, try and see what that power is all about then come over to gist us... I also have power but I'm not bragging, boasting or threatening anyone with it, such can't be from God.

Not all power comes from God...
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by Paulscholari(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

Not all power comes from God...
definitely, not all. But the owner must know where it comes from.. Although anger can increase the potent of one's possessd power but not that it has to feed on angers Energy.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by hisgrace090: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2017
lovelin1993:

dnt get u guy..

Let's see it this way, if the lady in question is always wrong instead of pleading guilty threatens you with the power she possesses, mind you the power is not from God.

But if you the man is the one offending without pleading guilty and she in turn let you know the power she posseses, the power is from God.

Again if she is hiding the source of her power, the power might be a strange power, or fettish power. For children of God do boast in His name always.

Note- God cannot be mocked and He is a respecter of no man.
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by lovelin1993(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
tho she is maami water and dnt knw weda d power comes frm God,tho she do deliver message in church,u knw as c&s culture be..she once told me she can use the power to run a check on me,if she wishes to that there is ntting going on concerning me that she will knw if she use d power
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by lovelin1993(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2017
mhizesther:

What exactly has she been doing
like insult, her caring reduces, no acess to most of her thing anymore..
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by lovelin1993(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
definitely, not all. But the owner must know where it comes from.. Although anger can increase the potent of one's possessd power but not that it has to feed on angers Energy.
one grl quoted that all maami water do hurt when u first hurt them
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2017
lovelin1993:
like insult, her caring reduces, no acess to most of her thing anymore..

Let her go
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by lovelin1993(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2017
hisgrace090:

Let's see it this way, if the lady in question is always wrong instead of pleading guilty threatens you with the power she possesses, mind you the power is not from God.

But if you the man is the one offending without pleading guilty and she in turn let you know the power she posseses, the power is from God.

Again if she is hiding the source of her power, the power might be a strange power, or fettish power. For children of God do boast in His name always.

Note- God cannot be mocked and He is a respecter of no man.
hmm..thanks man..she hardly accept fault,when u r abt to correct her dat is when we turn it to argument and pickup a fight..
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2017
lovelin1993:
hmm..thanks man..she hardly accept fault,when u r abt to correct her dat is when we turn it to argument and pickup a fight..
hahaha that's it bro, you even said it's maami water power, yea they are always stubborn and rebellious, they are agents of darkness. Although some can use their power to make you benefit some good things but they are also destructive. So stay clear before you start giving birth to children from the marine world, although they can be delivered, to me it's no biggie if you marry the good one and not the devious ones. Well the ball is in your court, Gracias.
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by marttol: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2017
i don't know why some people will be afraid of DEMONIC POWERS,when JESUS is available....hold on to CHRIST.
Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by UbanmeUdie: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2017
shocked

A chronic monkey tail consumer @ Lady heavyweight spot once said;

'Dem no dey use mouth tell small pikin say make him comot from inside smoke.'

This your story has nothing strange in it. Guys have been marrying witches and ogbajes from the days of our forefathers.

If your gf claims she posses a strange power, that shouldn't scare you. It is your ticket to a life of cheap wealth.

Sir Victor Uwaifo in his famous song said "if u c mamiwater o, never u run away." It is said Uwaifo's skillfulness with the guitar was a gift from a mamiwater.

I am in dare need of a girl with ogbaje spirit to date. If you are one out there, please send a DM.

Re: Pls Help Me,the Spiritual Folks by hisgrace090: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2017
lovelin1993:

When discover that the relationship you're into is unhealthy, the best move is to quit.

After all you're not yet married.

Do it to avoid future regrates.

(1) (Reply)

How Faulkin(yeshua) Snatched The Wife Of One Of His Disciples / Port-harcourt-based Pastor Says “there Is No Hellfire” / I Am Fast Losing My Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.