Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day (26614 Views)

Obituary Of David Sunday Imoh, The Sound Engineer Killed In Lekki (Photo) / Obituary Of Father, Son & Daughter, To Be Buried Same Day In Abia (Photo) / Couple Who Died The Same Day In Accident Buried Same Day Amidst Tears (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by pastorcyrus(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2017
stephenduru:
Below is a heartbreaking burial photo of a man,his wife and son who died almost the same day.They are set to be buried the same day in Imo state.What a tragedy!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/heartbreaking-burial-photo-of-manwife.html?m=1

God fobid
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by Unbreakable007: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by Danny287(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2017
So sad
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by wisenewgem(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2017
This happened in my village. The whole village is still in shock. Weeks later an elderly man Dee Paul who went for condolence in their compound died after taking drink that was given to him as kola
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by PETUK(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2017
whenever i hear the name Imo Statues run through my mind
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by emperordelis(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Ogujioforh:

Dis happened in my community
De wia poisoned to death
poisoned to death?? Na wa oo.give us more details please.we are really living in a heartless world
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by Ogujioforh(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
emperordelis:
poisoned to death?? Na wa oo.give us more details please.we are really living in a heartless world
De ways of men are evil nd wicked.
After eating de African salad dat was prepared by dia mum dat 9ite, next tin we saw in de morning wia de corpses including de guy's frnds dat visited also failed victims, after de wia rushed to hospital, though is kinda late de poison might have circulated dia body
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by Gkemz: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
Very pathetic. May God comfort the family they left behind especially the remaining children and grant the souls of the deceased eternal rest.

The number of painful and untimely death Nigeria recorded this year is something that calls for an urgent attention. We need to turn back and seek the face of God.
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by asatemple(f): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
It's a pity. Rest in peace to the dead
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Cockroach okoroawusa the idol worshipping demon of a governor has sacrifice them to his gods...
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by jamesbridget13(f): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ogujioforh:

Dis happened in my community
De wia poisoned to death
the heart of man oooooo
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by Nwadina77: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dee Felix, wife n son, Ndubuisi, its was painful wen I got d news. The wife prepared ugba, (oil bean), they ate n died, though his last child and two others survived. After test if d delicacy, its discovered she prepared it with ('ntu ngu) ash got frm burnt part of palm tree, which must v been burnt together with centipedes. Centipedes live in them, n centipedes re very poisonous. They were frm Umokoro Omukwu, Onicha, Ezinihitte Mbaise. My home villa
Re: Obituary Of Man, Wife & Son In Imo Who Are Set To Be Buried Same Day by Samnavy: 3:38am On Dec 11, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dad's 50th Birthday: , What Gift Can I Buy For Him: / Caterer Accosted While Trying To Smuggle Rice Cooler Out Of A Wedding In Rivers / Golden Guinea Breweries, Heritage Bank Power Imo State Biggest New Yam Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.