Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? (866 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by Kizyte(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Good morning pals!
Please is it safe for a young gurl (maybe be your kid sister, your girlfriend, or even your daughter) to have over 5000 friends on Facebook? 85% of these friends are not the people she know. I'm really bothered about this.

Isn't she exposed to danger? What can you say about this?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Opinions needed!
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by makydebbie(f): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2017
I'm not on fb, I don't even know how that shiit works.

The poster below can help.

Modified: It depends on her maturity and upbringing. Is she also addicted to fb?
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by Oyindidi(f): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:

Modified: It depends on her maturity and upbringing. Is she also addicted to fb?
I'm on fb but I don't know how it works cos I hate unwanted attention. I will delete it soon
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by generalbush(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Kizyte:
Good morning pals!
Please is it safe for a young gurl (maybe be your kid sister, your girlfriend, or even your daughter) to have over 5000 friends on Facebook? 85% of these friends are not the people she know. I'm really bothered about this.

Isn't she exposed to danger? What can you say about this?

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Opinions needed!

Please, can she sell her Facebook account to me? I would appreciate.

PM me for smooth transactions. #Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by makydebbie(f): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm on fb but I don't know how it works cos I hate unwanted attention. I will delete it soon
Lol, abi. I don't even understand the fuss about Facebook.
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2017
@Op, it is dangerous, especially the fact that she did not know over 80% of them........

Well, only if she's planning to be a blogger or monetize her fb page tho!!
Which I don't think so.
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by Oyindidi(f): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, abi. I don't even understand the fuss about Facebook.
Very annoying, sending your name people you don't know
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by makydebbie(f): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Very annoying, sending your name people you don't know
Abi. sad
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by AnodaIT(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2017
If you have access to her Facebook account let's make a deal.

Just create a fan page under her account and add me as admin, I will do the rest.

No danger to her or her account, I promise
Payment involved
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2017
It depends.

1: Is she frequent on FB?. She may have 5,000 friends but visits FB rarely. In this case it poses no harm.

2: A young girl with over 5,000 friends on FB whose career isn't in anyway inclined towards the amount of social media followers she's got is wasting her time. More especially, if she spends time talking to these strangers or constantly changing DPs to impress.

Before deleting my account I noticed something. Once you login and probably planned on posting something and then logging out...by the time you login...there are a thousand things that'd distract you and you may end up spending hours keeping up.

1 Like

Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Her private part will suffer if she is careless type i have many of them, and u know they will turn it to business, i didnt call name oo
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by Kizyte(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
Her private part will suffer if she is careless type i have many of them, and u know they will turn it to business, i didnt call name oo
cry
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by gentle136(m): 12:29am On Dec 06, 2017
makydebbie:

babe, look into my eyes and tell me u are not on facebook.
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by Janeyinspires(f): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2017
Mehn,that's mass distraction.
Yeah.D.I.S.T.R.A.C.T.I.O.N.And I bet,the only thing she does there is post pix.For someone who is business-minded and knows the power of social media,she can leverage on that to build a business.But here,she's young and clueless.What she'll only see if guyz sliding into her inbox to distract her from building herself up.Such a waste.It's a distraction.
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by Kizyte(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Janeyinspires:
Mehn,that's mass distraction.
Yeah.D.I.S.T.R.A.C.T.I.O.N.And I bet,the only thing she does there is post pix.For someone who is business-minded and knows the power of social media,she can leverage on that to build a business.But here,she's young and clueless.What she'll only see if guyz sliding into her inbox to distract her from building herself up.Such a waste.It's a distraction.
I believe you cos she has written JAMB twice now and has never scored above 190 and not much bothered about it. During my time I got 230 and was crying, I had to rewrite my JAMB, that was when I got 265.
Re: What's The Danger Of Having Numerous Facebook Friends As A Young Girl? by Janeyinspires(f): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kizyte:
I believe you cos she has written JAMB twice now and has never scored above 190 and not much bothered about it. During my time I got 230 and was crying, I had to rewrite my JAMB, that was when I got 265.

Tell her to focus on her studies.Facebook has come to stay.It's up to her to decide how she wants to spend her time.First things first;her studies should come first to her.

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Worst Wedding Day Stories You’ll Ever Read / 1600 Watts Inverter + Fast Charger + 200ah Deep Cycle Battery At Awoof Price! / Pls I Need Your Help To Turn A New Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.