Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. (51781 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lady Cries For Help To Locate Her Family Who Is From Ihiala(pictures) / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by richestjozy(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2021
Good day everyone. I came across this young lady (pictured below) on my way to the office this morning (10/2/2021; 7:20am). She greeted me and I offered her #50 as I thought she wanted to ask for money but she declined the money.

Instead, she requested that I help as she did not know where she was. She sounded more to me like a kidnap victim who was later released but had lost her memory. She only gave her name as Doyin and mentioned places around Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way, Berger, Ogba and Mowe as the only places she could remember as she could not remember much.

She also remembered that she is a member of RCCG and that was all. I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that. Please contact me on 08172053543 if you know her or have any info about her or her family. Thank you.

94 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by madridguy(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2021
Nigeria Police will not stop amazing someone.

post=98924927:
I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that.

May God reward you bro and I pray someone that knows the girl get this notice. She looks so tired.

353 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Fahdiga(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2021
Oh God. I pray her skull remain intact when reunited with her family

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2021
THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD
GOD BLESS YOU BRO. PLS TRY TO FEED HER AND MAKE HER COMFORTABLE PENDING WHEN HER PEOPLE COME FOR HER..

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Asgard13: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Baba forward me your acct make I do my widows might even if na launch ... for her.

God bless you.

355 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Sultty(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Oh God. I pray her skull remain intact when reunited with her family
compound fool spotted

250 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Mayng01(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2021
I contacted the nearest Police Station but I was told that they do not handle cases like that.

The above had said it all about the country. Nigeria is nothing but a failed state. What a country and it’s security agencies.

216 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Mayng01(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2021

The above had said it all about the country. Nigeria is nothing but a failed state. What a country and it’s security agencies. I pray the girl finds help in locating her family ASAP.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Bvlgari: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2021
chai na wah...may God help her locate her relatives asap...God bless u OP

11 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
madridguy:
Nigeria Police will not stop amazing someone.

May God reward you bro and I pray someone that knows the girl get this notice. She looks so tired.

The police don't attend to such cases. It wouldn't fetch much.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by epondudu: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Typical Nigerian system, if you pay the policemen for her feeding and accommodation they won't deny that it is not part of their duty.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by davillian(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian police is Nigeria's number one problem....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2021
@richestjozy,

Please, What is the latest situation about Doyin today?
Kindly fill us in, so we can know the next step to take going forward.

God bless your kind soul.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by IamAtikulate: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2021
Marry her
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2021
Pls let's help her

5 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Seniorwriter(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2021
This is a FrontPage info
@SeunOsewa
@Lala
@Dominique

Kindly do the needful....

Hope she gets the family reunion fast!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter

4 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by 4reala(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2021
Op God bless you for this act. 4get the police. I pray this gets to her people in Jesus Name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by crytohunter: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2021
If they cant handle this issue, what are they for ?

5 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by OgThanos: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
I pray she gets reunite with her family in no time.. @op. did you asked her if she can recall any of her relatives phone number ?

1 Like

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by DamnnNiggarr: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by PqsMike: 3:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Cc

Lalasticlala
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Gondonu: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2021
God cause someone who know her to come her way.The same God will bless you for the sacrifice brother man.

10 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2021
Frontpage at last!
Thanks moderators!!

IamAtikulate:
Marry her
Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to contribute to the topic?
Is it by force to make a comment?

Annoying kids everywhere. sad

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by adesegun121(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2021
No
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2021
Some Nigerian police men are wicked. The OP is quite lucky, because some police stations don't condone nonsense. They can label you a suspect. Boko Haram will see this and still take care of her. But Nigerian police blah, blah blah

21 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by paulolee(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2021
police dnt handle such cases because yahoo boys n benz isnt involved...sets of clueless retards..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by BigDawsNet: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Omg
Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by Olam09(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Marry her
Were omo

31 Likes

Re: Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. by dayleke: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2021
How can a whole " Police" say they don't handle that?

E get as e be for this country o....

I hope and pray she is reunited with her loved ones ASAP.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.