Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today Wednesday, 15/11/2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today Wednesday, 15/11/2017 (268 Views)

Deeper Life 160,000 Capacity Intl Centre; The Church Gives Updates - Pics / COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Centre: The Word For Today Wednesday, 15/11/2017 by niceluvsus(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2017
LIFEWAY CHRISTIAN CENTRE
#DAILY #DEVOTIONAL
THE WORD FOR TODAY
WEDNESDAY, 15/11/2017

#TOPIC: HEAVENLY CONSCIOUS?

#TEXT:
Galatians 5:19:21 "Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, furnication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envying, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

Proverbs 29:1 (LITV) A man who hardens his neck when reproved shall be suddenly broken, and there will be no healing.

#MESSAGE:
One way to be heavenly conscious is to live right. Righteousness will make you to be heaven bound while on earth. When you are living in sin, you can not even see the kingdom of God. Sin is one thing that will stop you from making it to heaven. Listen to what God said about this;
"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still, and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly, and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am the e Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie." ( Rev. 20:11-15)

# Know that heaven and hell are not figments of people's imagination as some people think, but will be real home for the saints and sinners.

# Permit me to ask you a very pertinent question this morning; Which one are you preparing for, is it heaven or hell
#NOTE, Your choice of where you want to live will be decided while you have breath in you now. If you live righteously, your final destination will be heaven and if otherwise, it will be hell. But I pray for you this morning, may you not end up in hell in Jesus mighty name!

# Beloved, if you don't want to end up in hell, you have to live righteously, by getting close to the WORD of God. Hear the Psalmist; " "Thy Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against the." ( Ps. 119:11)

# Friends, The kingdom of God has principles or commandments for righteous living, and this can only be discovered in God's Word. It is only in God's word that you will see character or habit that is acceptable by God, you will also see a way to do business rightly, a way to marry without defiling the bed, e.t.c, in short, the way to live upon the surface of the earth and still make heaven can only be found in God's word.

# Until you embrace the Word of God which is the manual for righteous living, your preparation is inadequate. Be reminded Heaven is real, and Hell is real.
James 1:22 (LITV) But become doers of the Word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

#PRAYER:
Father, deliver me from hypocrisy so that I will not end up in hell, give me grace to live life according to the standard of your Word in Jesus mighty name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Muslim Friend Answer This Question / Seeking Pre-eminence? / Chosen Is Blessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.