Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ait Joins Tstv. How About Bein Sport - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ait Joins Tstv. How About Bein Sport (1067 Views)

Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ait Joins Tstv. How About Bein Sport by mrlycan: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2017
If you rescan your decoder you will see that AIT is now added to the channels on TSTV. We are getting there.
I suspect something about bein sport. It seems they want to do it in a way whereby the station will only work when you have the decoder. Thats my thinking.
Do you know that Kwese Free Sport no longer shows on Free To Air. Ask yourself Why?

2 Likes

Re: Ait Joins Tstv. How About Bein Sport by Wilfem(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
mrlycan:
If you rescan your decoder you will see that AIT is now added to the channels on TSTV. We are getting there.
I suspect something about bein sport. It seems they want to do it in a way whereby the station will only work when you have the decoder. Thats my thinking.
Do you know that Kwese Free Sport no longer shows on Free To Air. Ask yourself Why?
My thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: Ait Joins Tstv. How About Bein Sport by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2017
What of the promised internet bundle?
Re: Ait Joins Tstv. How About Bein Sport by mrlycan: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2017
The decoder outside are free to air decoder.Thats why it is free so that you can test their programmes. So far i wont lie to you,their station are cool. I dont watch gospel channels but Grande Gospel is something else.. This morning I was marvelled when i heard them playing rock music on Hits TV. Please lets be patient. Nothing good comes easy. I know some aborted children will still come here and tell me TSTV is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Ait Joins Tstv. How About Bein Sport by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2017
mrlycan:
The decoder outside are free to air decoder.Thats why it is free so that you can test their programmes. So far i wont lie to you,their station are cool. I dont watch gospel channels but Grande Gospel is something else.. This morning I was marvelled when i heard them playing rock music on Hits TV. Please lets be patient. Nothing good comes easy. I know some aborted children will still come here and tell me TSTV is a fraud
You are a fraud and a thief for ignoring the question above! For me I have reconnected my DSTV to hell with tstv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ait Joins Tstv. How About Bein Sport by mrlycan: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2017
i can see that you are menstruating endlessly in your brain. I already answered your question. I said the decoders out there are free to air decoders just for you to test their services. Read oga!!! before vomiting

1 Like

Re: Ait Joins Tstv. How About Bein Sport by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
I'd rather be milked by a South African firm than an Igbo owned one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ait Joins Tstv. How About Bein Sport by douchesnozzle(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
mrlycan:
From the test transmission I ll say tstv really tried. That grande Gospel is d bomb my babe no even know say I no dey do Dstv subscription again. Mama Africa is also cool not to even mention mbc2 and Max. If they keep it this way plus dat free data I would not mind even if they don't put bein sports.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Startimes Daily Subscription / A White Woman Accusses A Young Black School Boy Of Grabbing Her Butt. / BBNaija: Jackye Seen "Tapping Current" From Mike. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.