Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k (20706 Views)

Xiaomi Announces The Redmi Note 7 With 6GB RAM, Starting At N54,000 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Launched With 6GB RAM -full Specifications And Price / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by XIcywongh: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sure..
RGBshield:
yeah check online or any offline retail store
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by XIcywongh: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Stop been negative here Okay
Originality007:
all this infinix paid agents
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by LizzyWiz(f): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
guess he needs more orientation about infinix
XIcywongh:
Stop been negative here Okay
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by RGBshield: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Shot on zero 5

Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by RGBshield: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Another massive shot...

Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by Wongkeiye(f): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is beautiful will copy these images
RGBshield:
Shot on zero 5
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by BiancaNic: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amazing shots
RGBshield:
Shot on zero 5
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by Sammy4fresh: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Infinix Note 4 Pro is a lot better than the Zero 5
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by XIcywongh: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Both device are great but on what perspective?
Sammy4fresh:
Infinix Note 4 Pro is a lot better than the Zero 5
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by stevewheezy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zero 5 on point!
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by XIcywongh: 4:07am On Dec 19, 2017
Definitely
stevewheezy:
Zero 5 on point!
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by descrisom(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Got the zero 5 today and truth be told...
The phone is amazing...
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by techcruncher: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
descrisom:
The phone is amazing...

wawu!
This is good to know.... my mind on the device
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by XIcywongh: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Congratulations
descrisom:
The phone is amazing...
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by RGBshield: 5:55am On Dec 23, 2017
descrisom:
The phone is amazing...
good one bro... Explore photography and stay true
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by RGBshield: 5:56am On Dec 23, 2017
stevewheezy:
Zero 5 on point!
cool
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by Juliearth(f): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
The Earpiece of my infinix zero 5(purchased less than a week ago) doesnt work. I tried using it today and noticed that one of the Earbuds isnt working. Please is there anyone I can call or any office I can visit for a replacement?( I am based in Kaduna)
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by Juliearth(f): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
10thElement:
are they selling fake product? Or pushing fake info? Why saying paid agents? Other brands push the same on nairaland. It's a matter of choice Mr man. Even if you say this it won't change people's idea. As for me I went to there stores to confirm and all info about this product is right. Stop misleading people.

Hi! Please kindly respond to my comment
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by RGBshield: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Juliearth:
The Earpiece of my infinix zero 5(purchased less than a week ago) doesnt work. I tried using it today and noticed that one of the Earbuds isnt working. Please is there anyone I can call or any office I can visit for a replacement?( I am based in Kaduna)
Hi sorry about the late response... Sorry about your experience with the earbuds . Warranty doesn't cover accessories..but try to make sure you insert the Jack properly
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by Juliearth(f): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
RGBshield:
Hi sorry about the late response... Sorry about your experience with the earbuds . Warranty doesn't cover accessories..but try to make sure you insert the Jack properly

I have done that already(inserting the jack properly) To be honest, I am highly disappointed. For a phone this expensive, one would expect little or no errors. I will surely visit the nearest carlcare office and would expect a replacement(I know my rights and wont allow this slide) This is my first time trying an infinix product and this experience is an eyesore. SAMSUNG IS STILL THE BEST cos they wont let their standards down with inferior products.
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by RGBshield: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Juliearth:

I have done that already(inserting the jack properly) To be honest, I am highly disappointed. For a phone this expensive, one would expect little or no errors. I will surely visit the nearest carlcare office and would expect a replacement(I know my rights and wont allow this slide) This is my first time trying an infinix product and this experience is an eyesore. SAMSUNG IS STILL THE BEST cos they wont let their standards down with inferior products.
well sorry about that... If you where closer to me I would have personally replaced it for you. But your distance is....... you can check from Carlcare for a replacement
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by Juliearth(f): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
RGBshield:
well sorry about that... If you where closer to me I would have personally replaced it for you. But your distance is....... you can check from Carlcare for a replacement

Thanks for your concern,I really appreciate it. Sorry for my outburst too.

1 Like

Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by georgee(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is my first time i will be thinking of buying phones like infinix. I have always been using HTC One phones. .
How come infinix phones are not featured on gsmarena.com and all these infinix phones, do they get OTA updates like Orea 8.0?.
I need answers to those questions so i can mk a decision whether to buy or not
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by LizzyWiz(f): 2:25am On Jan 07, 2018
Infinix phones has been featured in gsmarena Zero 5 and Infinix got update on Oreo
georgee:
This is my first time i will be thinking of buying phones like infinix. I have always been using HTC One phones. .
How come infinix phones are not featured on gsmarena.com and all these infinix phones, do they get OTA updates like Orea 8.0?.
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by RGBshield: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
georgee:
infinix is among the top and reputable brands ....come and join the Xfamily ..... you wont regret it .
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by XIcywongh: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
I'm enjoying it best
RGBshield:
infinix is among the top and reputable brands ....come and join the Xfamily ..... you wont regret it .
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
What's the current price for this device, please share photos from the camera shot, thank you
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by RGBshield: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
yettymuse:
What's the current price for this device, please share photos from the camera shot, thank you
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by XIcywongh: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Check Jumia Store
yettymuse:
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by iamxolomon(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please where can I get the zero 5 pouch
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by Kalapizim(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
iamxolomon:
Please where can I get the zero 5 pouch
Check retail stores.
Re: i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k by iamxolomon(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Kalapizim:
Check retail stores.
I Don check taya... If u know of any and you're sure they have, please kindly let me know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Full Review (photos) / How Do I Set Up My Iphone To Browse With Mtn / Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.