Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal (40665 Views)

Robin & Robin Bullock Prophesy About America And Her Election / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / Did TB Joshua Prophesy The Military Coup In Zimbabwe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by mickool(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
He said militants will kidnap the president but its thr military that sacked him. Closed prophecy!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Adakintroy: 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's a thing line between a prophesy and a vague speculation.

This is not a vague speculation. This is more than 70 percent accurate. What are the odds, of all continents Africa, of all region south, of all dignitaries presidents and wife...Please. ..

When he gets it right give to him, just as you give it to him when he gets it wrong. He is a true prophet.

For we know in parts and we prophesy in parts but when that which is whole has come (christ) that which is part will be cast aside.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by texazzpete(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:
Where are those Atheists who say there is nothing like God or that everything happens as coincidence and not premeditated.

There are higher forces,unseen things to the naked eyes. The world did not just come to be by coincidence,there is a greater force,a master designer that made it all.

You can tap into these unseen supernatural forces and see the future if you have the prerequisite.

It is obvious that this man saw what will happen even though he may not know the exact date or time.

Has he explained why he claimed Hilary Clinton would win the US elections?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by hatchy(f): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
1freshdude:

unintelligent thing!
Hmmmm....

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have no idea about the meaning of those terms, but seeing the future comes with an upgraded level of consciousness, a higher frequency of vibration outside time and space, if one aligns the energy centers to such frequency, one can 'perceive' all crystallizing events from the pool of possibilities. I have no earthly words to explain further as the 5 senses that our physical body is equipped with has a limit to what it can process.

If one tunes into Time, or even tunes into Thoughts or the Sun. Or tune into the God State these things just open up, you just 'know' them, or 'perceive' them.

Quantum Sciences can only take one that far, then comes the real journey.

It's nice to see someone dt is aware about vibrations and the God-state.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Where is our gullibility taking us to, for heaven's sake?
Why are we Africans this inherently gullible?
I give up on our mumuism
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
janellemonae:

It was not my intention, I stumbled on such 'experiences' when I was researching on Quantum Cosmology and Wave-Particle Paradox in Quantum Dynamics. I was startled to realize that my experiences during scientific research was exact feelings that comes with spirituality. My world has never been the same since then.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by cardoctor(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Have you finished rebuilding your 6 storey building?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Johnbosco77(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is not speculation friend. Time and Space are structures of the Universe, a resultant effect of the projection from singularity after the AUM, big-banged creation.

If you can tune the mind to any schumann frequency beyond the Time-Space continuum, you could see the possible events leading to final final probabilities. That is why he uses the word, 'pray' cos he knows certain events can stop it from happening, outside which the nevent must occur as seen in the matrix of probable

Ipossibilities.

How I know this is because I experienced it before, but I refused to call it Prophesy, the right word is "Predicting the future events", from available materializing possibilities.

So it is not speculation, you can use the word 'Prediction' but religions call it 'Prophesy'. I dont know sha, but anyone who is interested in seeing the future can do so, and it is something I have done once and what I saw didnt scare me. But they will certainly happen if all probabilities remain in place without interference from the cosmic mind-field.
I just love your intellectual and inspiring comments. Wish I could become ur friend.
Nice comment that goes beyond the metaphysical....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

It was not my intention, I stumbled on such 'experiences' when I was researching on Quantum Cosmology and Wave-Particle Paradox in Quantum Dynamics. I was startled to realize that my experiences during scientific research was exact feelings that comes with spirituality. My world has never been the same since then.

I discovered it very recently from a spiritual book. Has changed my life. The power of creation and the god state.
Some new thought believers call it "the secret", the Bible calls it "faith". Mankind has stumbled upon it in different religions and recently in science. It's truly remarkable. "As a man thinks, so he is". I have not read about seeing the future nor has it happened to me but I wouldn't be surprised. There really is "god" in all of us. You just have to be in dt vibration wt zero negativity.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by indoorscholar(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:
Where are those Atheists who say there is nothing like God or that everything happens as coincidence and not premeditated.

There are higher forces,unseen things to the naked eyes. The world did not just come to be by coincidence,there is a greater force,a master designer that made it all.

You can tap into these unseen supernatural forces and see the future if you have the prerequisite.

It is obvious that this man saw what will happen even though he may not know the exact date or time.

How come he didn't see his building collapse years ago?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by zionzoe(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
janellemonae:

I discovered it very recently from a spiritual book. Has changed my life. I get things I want so fast. The power of creation and the god state.
Some new thought believers call it "the secret", the Bible calls it "faith". Mankind has stumbled upon it in different religions and recently in science. It's truly remarkable. "As a man thinks, so he is". I have not read about seeing the future nor has it happened to me but I wouldn't be surprised. There really is "god" in all of us. You just have to be in dt vibration wt zero negativity.
CAN YOU RECOMMEND A BOOK FOR ME PLEASE ?
thanks.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by lindabon: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Why are we so foolish. Even I saw this happening in Zimbabwe as it was just a matter of time, since tension has been brewing over there. This is more like "I told you so". His other prophecies have failed to come to pass. All of a sudden, everyone is now blinded from his past failed prophecies just because he guessed this one right. Kai, Nigerians why are we so gullible. A prophesy would be more detailed; It will state what will happen to him. It will state who will replace him; If his replacement will be the messiah Zimbabweans have been waiting for. It will be more detailed than this. Don't you guys read the bible at all to know what a prophesy is. He is just an ordinary man like you and me who needs to hustle. Unfortunately the world is too corrupt, compromised, wicked, ruthless, heartless and money hungry, for a prophet to exist in our time. If he is so assured he is a genuine prophet, let him prophesy the Kim Jung Un sitiation and the resolution. He can't because no one has a way round it. But, trust, once someone does their homework and comes up with a viable solution, you'll see him and his likes spewing prophesy.

Don't mix prophesy and the ordinary guess work of a hustler please.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by zionzoe(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is not speculation friend. Time and Space are structures of the Universe, a resultant effect of the projection from singularity after the AUM, big-banged creation.

If you can tune the mind to any schumann frequency beyond the Time-Space continuum, you could see the possible events leading to final final probabilities. That is why he uses the word, 'pray' cos he knows certain events can stop it from happening, outside which the event must occur as seen in the matrix of probable possibilities.

How I know this is because I experienced it before, but I refused to call it Prophesy, the right word is "Predicting the future events", from available materializing possibilities.

So it is not speculation, you can use the word 'Prediction' but religions call it 'Prophesy'. I dont know sha, but anyone who is interested in seeing the future can do so, and it is something I have done once and what I saw didnt scare me. But they will certainly happen if all probabilities remain in place without interference from the cosmic mind-field.

CAN YOU RECOMMEND A BOOK FOR ME PLEASE ? send it to adekoyejo3000@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by fanedrive(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

If you can tune the mind to any schumann frequency beyond the Time-Space continuum, you could see the possible events leading to final final probabilities. That is why he uses the word, 'pray' cos he knows certain events can stop it from happening, outside which the event must occur as seen in the matrix of probable possibilities.

in English sir

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by zionzoe(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
janellemonae:

CAN YOU RECOMMEND A BOOK FOR ME PLEASE ? send it to adekoyejo3000@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by mykel25(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
We all know that's what ll end Mugabe.... The plan has been on since... TB Joshua had a hint because of dignitaries that do visit him for prayers.... Sacking of his VP was a bait and he fell for it... Kudos to his advisers who are his number one enemy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Kollins12: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:

Where was Joshua or what do you call him when his church came down? sleeping or what? or what was he thinking when he prophesisesd that Clinton would win US election? Mumu! keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by mykel25(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Biko use it to speculate Naijabet or STFU
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Smooyis(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
TB JOSHUA - The man who sees tomorrow grin
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by onlyTheTruth(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
"They are still having that plan to kidnap either a *President or Vice-President* of that nation or the First Lady of that nation,"

unfortunately, Zimbabwe was without a Vice president..

Satan feeding people wit few lines of truth, mixed with 98 lies,,,
but ppl wil always be blind to see only the truth that came to past,,,, thats d ways of Satan

if God shows u, everything comes to pass

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by OKorowanta: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
aolawale025:
He hit a bulls eye this time

He has always been spot on just dat d America election fall he hand.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by permit(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Airforce1,

The man whose future depends on EMoney.
why do u hate this dude that much?

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Qsscruz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are right, all the energy centers, body, mind and spirit must be in sync to even begin to tune to the frequencies. And one more thing, do not let any of these morons on the forum tell you what you experienced in your childhood was mere, to even to experience it now at older age is a tough job. It took me 20yrs of daily learning and researches to be able to do it now and even then, it is very tough to connect to that point. But the moment I reach that vibrational frequency of singularity, I try as fast as possible to create my future and that is when the magic happens. Because in creating the future, one can see through ripples of energy and probable events to come.
Could you recommend a book?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by virus05(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
PFRB:
There are more coups coming in some African nations. When these happen, you will now choose the one TB Joshua was talking about.
you're talking foolishly. You see ur own prophecy na. Idiot

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Desyner: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's a thin line between a prophesy and a vague speculation.
So thin a line, emptyheads never try their hands on speculation. They only see one in a prophecy that comes through others.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by oglalasioux(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
hatchy:

Every sane black African saw this coming.

What prevents the prophet from seeing what is making us backward in Nigeria?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by wizod(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

who is dis one?
An Atheist?
May God forgive u 4 u don't know what u're doing
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by Josmila(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Billyonaire:

Don't you think it's high time you seers start seeing the future of Nigeria and happenings that will negatively impact on us as a people? The last time I checked none of TB Joshua's prophecies have been any positive.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by adidison(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
KadunaMafia:
He should also see Nigeria own because buhari needs Mugabe treatment

O boy I no go ever forget ... walahi him talk about Naija. Apart from this topic, there was another one he advised Nigerians to start investing in farming and leave oil. I still remember but can't pin point the the topic but see this is one.

https://www.nairaland.com/782829/heaviest-economic-crises-comming-soon
Re: TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal by adidison(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
Adaowerri111:
He sees nothing in Nigeria, our politicians too smart for am

Actually he did, this is the only one I found but there is another topic he said Nigerians should invest in farming.

https://www.nairaland.com/782829/heaviest-economic-crises-comming-soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.