Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (25835 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
bejeria101:
This lunatic your fake prohecy no dey tire you?

Go and call your master for me cheesy
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
dayoemmy:

E fit be North Korea nuclear bombing somwhr in the Usa go start am o...

There is no North Korea vs America in the Bible, they are just scare tactics to keep you sheeple in the state of perpetual fear and thus more easily controllable. Nothing controls better like fear cheesy

Stop being deceived wink
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

There's nothing like beginning time or end time.

You will soon know that there are times appointed for beginnings and times appointed for endings wink.

This empire has ended!

1 Like

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
victorazyvictor:

The only man with sense here.
Greater things are coming.
Boko Haram will be child's play.
Poverty will grip Nigeria leaving islamic bank (the Antichrist) to be the only help to Nigerians. Convert or you will not buy or sell, churches will only be at home.
Is a pity Christians don't even know what is happening.
The year 2025 - 2030 is gonna be horror, the beginning of all unless by God's mercy it will be postponed as usual.

This one is postponing his redemption and salvation from the hand of satan, lmaooooo. Your eyes will soon open and you will understand better the ramifications of what you have just spewed here, and you will just be ashamed of your asininity, no offiencces cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lirqur:

Thank you brother, we just have to keep praying and trust on the lord to help us bear what is coming. Those years you mentioned are no jokes.

What is coming? lmao. It has ended! Colonialism, slavery, torture, deliberate spread of disease, endless war, these are the tribulations. They have ended.

Lirqur:

We are subtly seeing the signs already that, that is where we are heading. But I tell you, Islam is not the antichrist even though I know the antichrist also uses Islam to fight against Jesus.

satan manipulated everything, lol. His time to taste of the cup of wrath has come.

Lamentations 4:21
Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.

Lirqur:

Stay strong brother.

I rather ask him to be watchful and prayerful

Mark 13:37
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

3 Likes

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mike008:
Me I didn't any picture o.
Still searching...
grin grin grin

What picture are you looking for?
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by Lirqur: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

What is coming? lmao. It has ended! Colonialism, slavery, torture, deliberate spread of disease, endless war, these are the tribulations. They have ended.

satan manipulated everything, lol. His time to taste of the cup of wrath has come.

Lamentations 4:21
Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.

I rather ask him to be watchful and prayerful

Mark 13:37
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

It is true, that's the most important, "Watch and Pray".

1 Like

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
ben4ever:
on the sky,was called attention to it by my kid bro. the rest is personal

Good for you really grin
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by 0temAtum: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Don't worry, when you behold him, call him fictitious to his face grin
MrPresido, one man army. I covet your ministry eh cheesy
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:
MrPresido, one man army. I covet your ministry eh cheesy

Abi nah, when you see am call am fictitious to him face, and see whether thunder nor go tear you to a billion pieces grin. You go fit even stand for him front talkless of to look am for face? grin

Atari ajanaku... wink

1 Like

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by victorazyvictor(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

This one is postponing his redemption and salvation from the hand of satan, lmaooooo. Your eyes will soon open and you will understand better the ramifications of what you have just spewed here, and you will just be ashamed of your asininity, no offiencces cheesy wink

Please say something meaningful and stop acting like clown.
what is my eye going to see?
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Please say something meaningful and stop acting like clown.
what is my eye going to see?

Bro, your eyes will not see anything bad, it will only see good things. Do not postpone your own redemption. Pray for the kingdom of God and His Christ to come.

1 Like

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by 0temAtum: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Abi nah, when you see am call am fictitious to him face, and see whether thunder nor go tear you to a billion pieces grin. You go fit even stand for him front talkless of to look am for face? grin

Atari ajanaku... wink

grin cheesy
As I said earlier, your ministry alone can (make) tear (come) down the eye of an observer[pls read my sentence without the words in brackets. I can't stop laffing and shedding tears of laffta at your every single comment grin
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
0temAtum:

grin cheesy
As I said earlier, your ministry alone can (make) tear (come) down the eye of an observer[pls read my sentence without the words in brackets. I can't stop laffing and shedding tears of laffta at your every single comment grin

Yeah lol grin
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by victorazyvictor(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Bro, your eyes will not see anything bad, it will only see good things. Do not postpone your own redemption. Pray for the kingdom of God and His Christ to come.

Is not in my hand to decide as am not the creator of the earth, besides I was not postponing my redemption. Is obvious u didn't get the message. anyway, remain blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by Adebowalay(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ahasco:

Hello please don't waste your time puzzling over what will never happen. I must confess to you, I have been there and I now know the truth. Even the book itself is confused.
ur life is finished..

1 Like

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by Lirqur: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Is not in my hand to decide as am not the creator of the earth, besides I was not postponing my redemption. Is obvious u didn't get the message. anyway, remain blessed.

smiley wink
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by EternalBeing: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
I love this thread. All the signs of endtime have been fulfilled. The sign of the appearance of Yahsha the Son of Man is his 2nd return. Be prepared the Rapture would happen any time from now.

1 Like

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by bejeria101(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Go and call your master for me cheesy
Whats wrong with your hand? Lunatic
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by wyt(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
@Mr President. Can u talk more of great tribulation as per when it will come. As I think it will come after the saints left . And I think the saints will leave after the antichrist has manifested himself, by making entry into Jerusalem.
Do u think antichrist has shown up enough for Christ to come?
Where do u think antichrist will come from?
Have u read the book left behind?

Pls I wll appreciate more expositions
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by wyt(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Someone said Islam is not antichrist. I beg to differ. Have u hard of 12th imam? Pls reach to any Islamic scholar and ask him to explain. If he will, u will cross ur Ts' and dot ur is' with what u know about antichrist. From what I have heard, 12th imam will come again as a mesiah rulling with iron hand to kill /punish anyone who doesn't believe in Allah. He will come with white horse. According to Islam, his rullership will end at appearance of Christ. Now that describes antichrist.
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by Lirqur: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
wyt:
Someone said Islam is not antichrist. I beg to differ. Have u hard of 12th imam? Pls reach to any Islamic scholar and ask him to explain. If he will, u will cross ur Ts' and dot ur is' with what u know about antichrist. From what I have heard, 12th imam will come again as a mesiah rulling with iron hand to kill /punish anyone who doesn't believe in Allah. He will come with white horse. According to Islam, his rullership will end at appearance of Christ. Now that describes antichrist.

You'll be surprised what you claim is antichrist is what will save you grin grin cheesy wink
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
wyt:
@Mr President. Can u talk more of great tribulation as per when it will come.

Th tribulations have ended. Slavery, colonialism, etc were the tribulations.

wyt:
As I think it will come after the saints left . And I think the saints will leave after the antichrist has manifested himself, by making entry into Jerusalem.

Everything that the true Israelites of the Bible faced os the tribulations. The true Israelites of the Bible are the Negroes, the native Americans, the Aboriginal Australians, many of the lost tribes of the Amazon forest, many of the oppressed tribes of East and southern Africa, amnd other parts of the world etc

wyt:

The AntiChrist has been with us forever. The Antichrist is not a single person, it is an encompassing system made up of different arms, all working together to keep the people in perpetual slavery. Only the knowledge of truth can set anyone free.

wyt:

The antichrist is a system, the system ruling this world.

wyt:

I read mostly only the Bible.
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mark 13:20
And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

He shortened the days of tribulation otherwise endless war would have consumed the world. The tribulations have ended.

1 Like

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by omojeesu(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
The Bible is a living breathing book of continuous revelation. On the 23rd of September, there was a sign in heaven, it was the sign of the travailing woman who gave birth to her son who was miraculously caught up into heaven.

Well, this may well have been misconstrued as the sign of the son of man in heaven. The Bible is a living breathing book of continuous revelation, we get to understand its content more and more with the passage of time. Time validates prophecy.

This apparently was the sign of the woman in heaven, it was apparently not the sign of the son of man in heaven.

Gullibility!
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by omojeesu(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

What is the sign of the Son of man in heaven?

The appearance of Jesus in the visible heaven EVERYWHERE at once by all people on earth associates with SEVERE COSMIC DISTURBANCES to put an end to the Great Tribulation, rapture His own and commence the Wrath of God on those who disbelieve and have the mark of the Beast.
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by omojeesu(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Th tribulations have ended. Slavery, colonialism, etc were the tribulations.

Everything that the true Israelites of the Bible faced os the tribulations. The true Israelites of the Bible are the Negroes, the native Americans, the Aboriginal Australians, many of the lost tribes of the Amazon forest, many of the oppressed tribes of East and southern Africa, amnd other parts of the world etc

The AntiChrist has been with us forever. The Antichrist is not a single person, it is an encompassing system made up of different arms, all working together to keep the people in perpetual slavery. Only the knowledge of truth can set anyone free.

The antichrist is a system, the system ruling this world.

I read mostly only the Bible.

You're confused!
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by omojeesu(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
I am not @Mr President.

wyt:
@Mr President. Can u talk more of great tribulation as per when it will come. As I think it will come after the saints left . And I think the saints will leave after the antichrist has manifested himself, by making entry into Jerusalem.

ANTICHRIST APPEARS

STARTS PERSECUTION = GREAT TRIBULATION OF SAINTS / THE ELECT (666 POLICY)

COSMIC DISTURBANCES STOP GREAT TRIBULATION

JESUS APPEARS AND SENDS HIS ANGELS TO EFFECT RAPTURE OF HIS OWN

WRATH OF GOD BEGINS

NO

MOST LIKELY EUROPE

THE BOOKS AND FILMS ARE A GREAT DECEPTION. WILL MAKE GOD'S PEOPLE UNPREPARED FOR THE GREAT TRIBULATION TO COME AND MAKE MANY BACKSLIDE AND UNRAPTURABLE

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by omojeesu(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
The point that must be emphasized on this thread, and which cannot be really be overemphasized is that this is the LAST SIGN to see before the second coming of Christ.

What follows this sign is mourning. All the tribes of the earth shall mourn, and it is inside this mourning that Jesus Christ will come. The way the Bible puts it means that both the mourning and the coming of Christ will occur at the same time.

The reason for the mourning is called the DAY OF JUDGMENT. The Day of Judgment will arrive suddenly, and many will be caught unawares.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

This is the order:

ANTICHRIST APPEARS

Starts great tribulation of saints who refuse his 666 POLICY

COSMIC DISTURBANCES STOP GREAT tribulation

JESUS APPEARS AND SENDS his angels to rapture HIS own

Wrath of God begins.
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
omojeesu:

Gullibility!

lol cheesy
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
omojeesu:

You're confused!

Olodo!
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
omojeesu:

This is the order:

ANTICHRIST APPEARS

He has always been around. The antichrist is a system made of different arms and branches, it is not a single person.

omojeesu:

Starts great tribulation of saints who refuse his 666 POLICY

The great tribulation is what true Israel and the whole world also has faced in the hands of the antichrist since he took over power, or rather since the world was handed over to him for a short time.

omojeesu:

COSMIC DISTURBANCES STOP GREAT tribulation

Which one is cosmic disturbances now?

omojeesu:

JESUS APPEARS AND SENDS his angels to rapture HIS own
Wrath of God begins.

When Jesus returns, the righteous will be redeemed, and satan and his antichrist system will be cast into the the lake of fire forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.