Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (25834 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
KingGBsky:

Shut the hell up.
Blacks always feel inferior over every little thing
Same here in Cyprus.
Mtewwch

Johnw74 is a whiteman
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Who is reading? wink
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by johnw74: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2017
KingGBsky:

Shut the hell up.
Blacks always feel inferior over every little thing
Same here in Cyprus.
Mtewwch

i thought we were roughly on the same page:

KingGBsky:

Then why did you give the black Jesus a long hair?....

johnw74:

....Jesus didn't have long hair as depicted in the picture

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2017
Shadeyinka and Analice107, both of you come here grin, I want to tell you something angry
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by EliasofJ(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2018
Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by spartan117(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Olumaeme:
God does not exist... Stop disturbing yourselves
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by spartan117(m): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
LordIsaac:
I fear and my loins quake...for it will be better not to have been born than be paired with Satan in hell. Any genuine christian here should interceed for me not to be a cast away. God help us!
There is no fear in love but perfect love casts out all fear because fear has torment he that feareth is not made perfect in love - 1john 4:18
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 1:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 6:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Read
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by EdifiedHebrew: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
MrPresident1:
Luke 18:8
...Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
Please stop pushing the image of the BEAST, the same thing the romans did is what you are doing now

DEUTERONOMY 4: 9 Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;

10 Specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb, when the LORD said unto me, Gather me the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children.

11 And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.

12 And the LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice.

13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.

14 And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it.

15 Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:

16 Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female,

17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air,

18 The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth:

19 And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by EdifiedHebrew: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
MrPresident1:
The tribulation has ended.

Deuteronomy 4:30
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

Africa is the land of Ham, Negroes are not Hamites. Negroes are Shem, and they are Asiatic people. A strong evidence for this fact is the Zondervan Compact Bible Dictionary:

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Negroes are not aboriginal Africans, Africa and everywhere we find ourselves is the land if our captivity, and as many of us as are wiling to ask God for forgiveness, God is willing to forgive instantly. The wind of His mercy is blowing, go on your knees, turn your face toward Jerusalem (the east) as for forgiveness, be contrite, do not be stubborn and stiff-necked like your fore fathers.

Negroes are not aboriginal Africans

2 Chronicles 6:37-39
37 Yet if they bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn and pray unto thee in the land of their captivity, saying, We have sinned, we have done amiss, and have dealt wickedly;

38 If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captives, and pray toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, and toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for thy name:

39 Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.
THE ISRAELITES ARE THE BLACKS/NEGRO SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD
LUKE 21:24[b] And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.[/b]

DEUTERONOMY 28: 37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:

46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
(all the NEGRO / BLACK people that all this causes fit in every country are the ISRAELITES.) NEGRO OR NIGER IS A LATIN & PORTUGESE WORD MEANING BLACK ACTS 13:1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

47 Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:

66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:

67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.(The blacks that are called Negro was sold during slave trade all over continent. NEGRO IS A LATIN & PORTUGESE WORD MEANING BLACK).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by MrPresident1: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2018
The great sign in heaven
Re: The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus by Ayobami7(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.