Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Kidnapper Evan’s Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja - Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kidnapper Evan’s Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja - Photo (554 Views)

Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad / 18-Year-Old Christianah Dania Ologun Is Missing In Abuja (Photo) / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evan’s Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja - Photo by ishola14(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
The one-time viral photo of kidnapper Evan’s wife and children crying to appeal to for forgiveness was used at the Federal executive council retreat on education to depict Nigerian education’s cry for help.

The FEC retreat had Pres. Buhari, his vice, Yemi Osinbajo and notable personalities in attendance.

See Photos Below. http://www.informationlife.tk/2017/11/kidnapper-evans-wife-and-kids-crying.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Save Mrs Bola Ojo From Breast Cancer / What Can I Get For My Uncle For His Birthday With 5k / Labour By Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.