Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? (915 Views)

Please Avoid Garanntor.ng At All Cost / What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? / Who Else Uses Garanntor.ng? Experiencing Downtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by Ayo0mide: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Goodday, my Garanntor hosted website has been down since morning. is this happening to anyone else??
I have not been able to work.I have opened tickets tirebut they seem not to be replying. These guys are getting worse by the day.
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by yomalex(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ayo0mide:
Goodday, my Garanntor hosted website has been down since morning. is this happening to anyone else??
I have not been able to work.I have opened tickets tirebut they seem not to be replying. These guys are getting worse by the day.
Seems they are experiencing a whole lot of downtimes this month
cc: mrgaranntor
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by donsheddy1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ayo0mide:
I'm thinking of dropping their vps servers as soon as it expires next month.
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by oojuola: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2017
You can try Qservers they are better, i dont experience downtime with them
donsheddy1:
I'm thinking of dropping their vps servers as soon as it expires next month.
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by donsheddy1(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2017
oojuola:
You can try Qservers they are better, i dont experience downtime with them
OK thanks
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by Ayo0mide: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
yomalex:
Seems they are experiencing a whole lot of downtimes this month
cc: mrgaranntor

True. Very frequent these days. Mine was the whole of yesterday.
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by 3html: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Why not use domainking
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by Ayo0mide: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
3html:
Why not use domainking
Let me just keep managing this till I move.
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by Ayo0mide: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Their server is down again today embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by SConnect: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features On Our Shared Hosting:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY HARDWARE & NETWORK
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by betahost247(m): 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ayo0mide:

Hello,

We have a wildfire at Beta Host Limited, giving 50% Discount on all our Shared Hosting plans. Unlike ever before, this is unlimited to the number of hosting plans you can order. It's time to spark up that Business website today!

Use Coupon: """"""NGN50""""" at view checkout page for 50% off on any shared hosting plan.

We are not Resellers!!!

We own and manage all our servers with in 5 geographical country, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers. All clients' web sites will have the chance to be hosted on our co-located servers in random datacenters. This datacenter's network is linked to important upstream suppliers that connect to hundreds of exchange partners which assures a constant Internet connection and superior routing. Along with its strategic location it has protection against variety of intrusions - redundant power supply, modern air conditioning system, fire protection system and round-the-clock network monitoring.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT

We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket and WhatsApp Messenger (08035226795).

100% Uptime Guaranteed

We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% super up-time, which means your website will be online always. Increased Internet efficiency and 100% availability guaranteed. Whether it is through our High Quality or our Unmetered network, access to your services will be uninterrupted. We understand that network up-time is crucial for your valuable online presence and this is why entire network is fully redundant. From the Cisco routing equipment's to the upstream bandwidth providers, there is no single point of failure.

You Benefit From High Quality Hardware & Network

We utilize only High Spec Intel ® Xeon™ CPU's, SSD's, Fully Redundant Premium Network, 2Gbps Uplink. Servers are clustered to spread the load in a special way to sustain tremendous burden. Data centers are equipped with a wide range of security, power management, cooling and network access equipment. Our top-notch development team is continuously upgrading our systems with the latest technology, creating new tools and features to make your web presence as easily maintained and reliable as possible. Our State-of-the-art operation centers are equipped with systems to maximize reliability and security, and to ensure your site is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and support for most popular technologies are included with all packages. We have a outstanding reputation in the hosting industry and we plan on keeping it that way. Our servers are some of the most reliable in the industry and monitored 24 hours 7 days a week.

There should be 24/7 after sales support is available and no hidden fees applicable after payment.

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html to place your order.

NOTE: If you are making multiple orders, you will need to complete one order before making another. You can use online payment to setup the service instantly.

So take the advantage of this offer and provide us the chance to serve you.
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by donsheddy1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
No Nigerian host is Bae, so I'll advice we use international hosts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by betahost247(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
donsheddy1:
No Nigerian host is Bae, so I'll advice we use international hosts

Hello,

There are Nigeria hosting who can competitive with Foreign Host. Most Nigeria hosting company server are hosted outside the country. Just because a hosting in Nigeria couldn't meet up with their Uptime does not mean all other hosting provider in Nigeria are also the same.

We at beta host limited are very much reliable. We have been the best and among top recommend 100 hosting provider Google recommend. We manage over 7 server outside Nigeria.

Buy Nigerian and Grow the Economy of our Dear Country.

Thank you

Regards,
James Abraham
Beta Host Limited Technical/Sales Team
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by Ayo0mide: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
how long would it approx take to transfer from my host to you guys
betahost247:

Hello,

There are Nigeria hosting who can competitive with Foreign Host. Most Nigeria hosting company server are hosted outside the country. Just because a hosting in Nigeria couldn't meet up with their Uptime does not mean all other hosting provider in Nigeria are also the same.

We at beta host limited are very much reliable. We have been the best and among top recommend 100 hosting provider Google recommend. We manage over 7 server outside Nigeria.

Thank you

Regards,
James Abraham
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by betahost247(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ayo0mide:
how long would it approx take to transfer from my host to you guys

Hello,

It takes us maximum of 1hr or minimum of 30min to move the files to us, depend on the server speed of the host.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you
Re: Is Anybody's Garanntor Hosted Website Down?? by donsheddy1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

There are Nigeria hosting who can competitive[/b]with Foreign Host. Most [b]Nigeria[/b]hosting [b]company server are hosted outside the country. Just because a hosting in Nigeria couldn't meet up with their Uptime does not mean all other hosting [b]provider[/b]in Nigeria are also the same.

We at beta host limited are very much reliable. We have been the best and among top recommend 100 hosting [b]provider[/b]Google recommend. We manage over 7 server outside Nigeria.

Thank you

Regards,
James Abraham
Even your English shows that i must never do business with your company check the bolded texts. Anyways, our dear government wants us to buy Nigerian to grow the naira yet Buhari is ill and not treated in Nigeria. I don't have much but happy selling.

(1) (Reply)

Premium Foreign Hosting 50% Discount / 7 Years Old Verified Nigerian Adsense With Domain For Sale / My Portfolio Of Web Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.