Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? (1494 Views)

Please Avoid Garanntor.ng At All Cost / How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? / 5 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Web Host Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by Datelineng(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2021
I have been using Garanntor for two years now and their services have been decent. However, recently, they have gone 'technically haywire'. I paid for renewal through flutterwave and my account was debited, but my renewal was not processed. I thought it was an error related to bank operations.

I made another payment and my service is still down. I have been sending emails for three days, no response. I have also been trying the (4) phone numbers on their website and they have been switched off within the same period.

How else can I reach Garanntor? Help please.
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by niel63(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2021
High time you started hosing your stuffs yourself. Just run from garanntor.com for now. It took them almost 6days to renew a domain and they were there giving me some technical term. I laughed at their lies. I have almost 20 domain names with them. But I've started transferring them out to mine, something I control myself.
They used to be very good and reliable.
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by rave299: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2021
There service is horrible right now. Avoid them for your peace of mind.
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by Datelineng(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
rave299:
There service is horrible right now. Avoid them for your peace of mind.

I understand. Right now, their contacts are not responding. All the numbers on the contact page are switched off.
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by betahost247(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2021
Datelineng:

I understand. Right now, their contacts are not responding. All the numbers on the contact page are switched off.

Hello,

Just in case you are interested in our products and services, we accept direct bank debit on our portal, whereby you can use only your account no to make payment without going to the bank or using your ATM card details.

We offer the best server resources in Nigeria, Why not give us trial.

Visit us at: http://www.betahost247.com

Thank you
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by Brown2262(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Yes garrantor has suddenly turned to something else it takes them like more than a week to reply to ticket, stay away from them, i had to order for a website migration i was having two client websites with them, for the past three years personally even on the first instant garrantor has never been good for me.

i will always choose naijawebhost when it comes to hosting i use to purchase only domains from garanntor.
my advise transfer your sites to a hosting provider that is reliable and have good customer support and naijawebhost is the best solution, whogohost also takes time to respond. https://naijawebhost.com

Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by Lagosfinder(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Thought was the only one experiencing this

Our website ssl certificate has expired, even now the website is suspended

They can't be reached for help

This a company we have bein with for 4 years
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by SConnect: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lagosfinder:

Sorry for the bad experience you had.

Just incase you are looking for a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website, Kindly check my signature.

Thanks.

Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by Brown2262(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bro my suggestion is once you are able to get their response after the 7 days or more just get a hosting account with naijawebhost and ask naijawebhost to migrate the website for you from garrantor since they offer free website/hosting migration
https://naijawebhost.com
Lagosfinder:

Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by ebuks4ever(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Brown2262:
Yes garrantor has suddenly turned to something else it takes them like more than a week to reply to ticket, stay away from them, i had to order for a website migration i was having two client websites with them, for the past three years personally even on the first instant garrantor has never been good for me.

i will always choose naijawebhost when it comes to hosting i use to purchase only domains from garanntor.
my advise transfer your sites to a hosting provider that is reliable and have good customer support and naijawebhost is the best solution, whogohost also takes time to respond. https://naijawebhost.com

Just learned this first hand..... They have dealt with me.... Please how did you transfer your domains out... Do i need to reach out to their terrible customer care again?
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by ariesbull: 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
betahost247:

Hello,

Just in case you are interested in our products and services, we accept direct bank debit on our portal, whereby you can use only your account no to make payment without going to the bank or using your ATM card details.

We offer the best server resources in Nigeria, Why not give us trial.

Visit us at: http://www.betahost247.com

Thank you
also terrible... Your site has no ssl certificate and your support ain't picking calls
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by betahost247(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2022
ariesbull:
also terrible... Your site has no ssl certificate and your support ain't picking calls

Hello,

Site without SSL certificate would not likely to get boost on Google search engine, I will advise you upgrade your browser to the latest version to get full certificate support. You might be getting error on SSL certificate for using an outdated browser on your devices.

In regards to picking up calls by Technical Support Department, our official phone number on the portal are available 24/7 and alternatively we have ticket from your client area account and chat module on our portal which is available from 7am-6pm Mon-Sat (Applicable to Chat Only via Portal). Also we have our Whatsapp contact for resolution. Note we don't pick calls on our Whatsapp number as this is number is just for WhatsApp only.

Hope this clarify your query.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Ademola
Beta Host Limited Technical Support Department
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by ariesbull: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2022
betahost247:

Hello,

Site without SSL certificate would not likely to get boost on Google search engine, I will advise you upgrade your browser to the latest version to get full certificate support. You might be getting error on SSL certificate for using an outdated browser on your devices.

In regards to picking up calls by Technical Support Department, our official phone number on the portal are available 24/7 and alternatively we have ticket from your client area account and chat module on our portal which is available from 7am-6pm Mon-Sat (Applicable to Chat Only via Portal). Also we have our Whatsapp contact for resolution. Note we don't pick calls on our Whatsapp number as this is number is just for WhatsApp only.

Hope this clarify your query.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Ademola

I am impressed with your support.... Unlike garanntor hosting...

For you to respond this fast it is impressive
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by betahost247(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
ariesbull:

I am impressed with your support.... Unlike garanntor hosting...

For you to respond this fast it is impressive

You're welcome sir.

Do let me know if there's anything else you would like me to help you with.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Ademola
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by ariesbull: 12:59am On Apr 02, 2022
betahost247:

You're welcome sir.

Do let me know if there's anything else you would like me to help you with.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Ademola

How can you transfer your site to another host
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by betahost247(m): 4:38am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=ariesbull post=111573356][/quote]

Hello,

You can not transfer our website to another host or are you referring to how you can transfer your own website out of beta host, all is expected of you is to contact the host you want to move the site to and get their procedures.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Seun
Beta Host Limited Support Team
Re: What Is Wrong With Garanntor Web Host? by ify01: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2022
I've been using Usijali Hosting for a while now. 2GB disk space and 5GB bandwidth at N510 for three months.

If what you really need is reliable hosting at a cheap price, I would recommend Usijali Hosting - With their 2GB disk space and 5GB bandwidth at N510 for three months

Of course, you need to check them out yourself. So here's their website.

www.usijalihosting.com

(1) (Reply)

Top 15 Best Simple Machine Forum (SMF) Mods / Top 5 Best Web Hosting Companies / Does Hostgator Accept Gt Bank Master Card Payment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.