Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,922 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria (1123 Views)

With Heavy Heart, I Regret To Announce This / Tammy Abraham Makes Nigeria Wait As He's Urged To Snub England For Nigeria / Tammy Abraham Set To Snub Nigeria Again, Eyes England World Cup Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria by chinawapz(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Tammy Abraham, an England Under-21 international, denied the claim and having been called up for England’s forthcoming friendlies against Germany and Brazil, the striker is not entertaining second thoughts.
“I see myself as being a long-term England player,” Abraham, 20, told reporters at England’s St George’s Park training base in Burton-on-Trent, central England on Monday.
“That is where my main focus is and I am 100 percent focused here to try and get into that team.
“I was pretty set on England really and playing in the Premier League meant it would be nice to play in the England team as well.”
Abraham is on loan at Swansea City from Chelsea and has scored five goals in his first 14 appearances for the Welsh club.
Asked about Nigeria’s interest, he said: “It was flattering, but for me my main focus was here. It was nice to know that I was doing something right and going in the right direction.”

Re: Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria by LUGBE: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria by Prec1ous(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bench fall on you.
Loan crash on you.

Wos, wobi, we already have Iwobi!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria by Mologi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
John Fashanu also said same!!!
Re: Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria by Nbote(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
See mumu.. Becos he came played in a friendly abi... Let his ask Agbonlahor and co ... If he thinks he's going to d world cup with England he's dreaming...
Re: Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria by miremoses(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Who's Tammy? Is he better than ihenacho . The only players I admire from that england U21 is solanke and lookman.
Re: Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria by rayblast(m): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2017
chinawapz:
Tammy Abraham, an England Under-21 international, denied the claim and having been called up for England’s forthcoming friendlies against Germany and Brazil, the striker is not entertaining second thoughts.
“I see myself as being a long-term England player,” Abraham, 20, told reporters at England’s St George’s Park training base in Burton-on-Trent, central England on Monday.
“That is where my main focus is and I am 100 percent focused here to try and get into that team.
“I was pretty set on England really and playing in the Premier League meant it would be nice to play in the England team as well.”
Abraham is on loan at Swansea City from Chelsea and has scored five goals in his first 14 appearances for the Welsh club.
Asked about Nigeria’s interest, he said: “It was flattering, but for me my main focus was here. It was nice to know that I was doing something right and going in the right direction.”
You see urself as a long term England player, Tammy Omo Abraham I pray u won't b sitting on a Long thing!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria by obryneblaque: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Who is Tammy Abraham? Damn him! We already have Alex and Iheanacho, So pack your mouth and be going. Na bench go finish you
Re: Tammy Abraham: I Never Regret To Snub Nigeria by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2017
Abeg him carry gold for leg? Even Ronaldo dy answer to him country you just wan show yourself abi make see how you go end up all those people way play you reach there level Even that my fellow jos guy way been DT play for fc poto (jos guys knows him as Small's) you reach am Oga make thunder no fire you just park one side

(1) (Reply)

Is Kelechi Iheanacho Better Than Leroy Sane? / Addicted To Betting / IPL T20 Fixture's Venues List In 2018 – Cricketnmore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.