Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE (6930 Views)

Beautiful Luxury Fully Detached Duplex For Your Comfort And Relaxation.. / Urban Crest 2a Blend Of Commercial And Residential Tittle Gazette / URBAN CREST 2. A blend of Commercial and Residental plots near Dangote Refinery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 1:10am On Feb 08, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2020
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2020
All through this month, I pray you shall experience peace, prosperity, and visible progress on every side. A happy new month to you and yours.

8. Every step you take this month shall lead you to unspeakable testimonies, in Jesus name. Happy new month.
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 12:16am On Apr 02, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump.
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 5:55am On Apr 13, 2020
-Winston Churchill
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Mbryt: 12:25am On Apr 22, 2020
He who God has bless to bless a brother am dying, I need some cash to buy food stuff am dying of hunger
First Bank: 3088905775

No amount is too small
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
-Winston Churchill
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2020
May your path be lined with beauty, may your days be filled with favour. May every of your efforts yield positive result. Happy new month.
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 8:07am On May 20, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 12:23am On May 24, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2020
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2020
In this New Month, your pains will be in the past, and your gains will be exalted because you shall have dominion over every challenge. Happy new month, I wish you a very blessed month ahead.
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 5:24am On Jun 24, 2020
-Russell Sage
Re: THE PERFECT BLEND OF SERENITY,COMFORT AND CLASS COMES IN AN AFFORDABLE PACKAGE by Viktoreze(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

THE PANTHEON SMART TERRACE SELLING NOW AT ORCHID LEKKI / Buy Walton Gate 2day @ 15.5m and enjoy Luxury And Comfort / FCT Allocates Over 300 Plots Of Land To Workers – FCT Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.