Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Funke Akindele Becomes The Most Followed Female Celebrity On Instagram (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Becomes The Most Followed Female Celebrity On Instagram (photo) (394 Views)

Man Raises Alarm After Bobrisky Liked His Photos On Instagram (Photo) / Funke Akindele Becomes Keystone Bank Ambassador / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Becomes The Most Followed Female Celebrity On Instagram (photo) by Naijaarchive(m): 1:31am On Nov 16, 2017

Popular and Renowed Nollywood actress , Funke Akindele-Bello, has just hit 4million followers on Instagram.
This makes her the first Nigerian actress to attain that in the movie industry. She is also the first female celebrity in Nigeria to attain that number of Instgram followers beating the likes of tiwa savage, yemi alade,Genevieve Nnaji etc.
The actress took to her instagram page to appreciate fans; Wow!!!! 4M followers on Instagram!!! Thanks to all my followers. I really appreciate all my fans for their support and kind words. God bless you all. I will be giving out some lovely gifts to celebrate this.
See More Photos Below:

>> http://www.naijaarchive.com.ng/2017/11/funke-akindele-bello-becomes-most.html

(1) (Reply)

Dear Dammy Krane, What Is Your Real Age? The Internet Is Confused! / City Award 2017 Categories / We Are Suffering! Nigerian Army Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.