Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Share Your Thoughts On REBIRTH By JULIANA OLAYODE (with Download Link) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Share Your Thoughts On REBIRTH By JULIANA OLAYODE (with Download Link) (734 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Thoughts On REBIRTH By JULIANA OLAYODE (with Download Link) by Hardeysolution(m): 3:04am On Nov 16, 2017
REBIRTH BY JULIANA OLAYODE

I am Not a fan of reading literature books at all but reading this biography of Juliana Olayode was no regret for me. I started reading late as some minutes to 1 and finished it about 2:30. It was a blessing to me. I couldn't believe tears rolled down my cheek.

I saw the power of prayer. I saw the power of commitment. I saw the power of communion and fellowship.

On the other hand, I saw the power of lie. I saw the power of fear. I saw the power of low self-esteem. I saw the power of inability to say no.

This book is a book I will gladly recommend to anybody. This 22 year old lady is someone I suddenly loved when I stumbled At her pictures on my phone and I decided to know more about her. The news about her wowed me.

I wouldn't have to give you a summary just click on the download link below and download the book, REBIRTH by this amazing lady in the Nollywood industry.

https://olayodejuliana.files./2017/11/rebirth-by-juliana-olayode.pdf

Keep it going Juliana. God bless you!

Re: Share Your Thoughts On REBIRTH By JULIANA OLAYODE (with Download Link) by Princiology(m): 11:17pm On May 26, 2019
You can read about Juliana Olayode's biography on PRINCIOLOGY.COM.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Davido’s Crew Clash In Dubai, Wizkid Allegedly Punched By Davido’s Crew / Top Celebrities Rocking Arabian Inspired Outfits For The Wedding Party 2 Premier / 16 Years Old Female Fan With Fish Brain Tattoos Wizkid's Face On Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.