Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

16 Years Old Female Fan With Fish Brain Tattoos Wizkid's Face On Her Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 16 Years Old Female Fan With Fish Brain Tattoos Wizkid's Face On Her Back (735 Views)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / Man Recreates Wizkid Face Mask Photo With Polythene Bag. See Reactions (Photos) / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Years Old Female Fan With Fish Brain Tattoos Wizkid's Face On Her Back by Djpaparazy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
When asked what she thinks her future husband will feel upon discovering her tattoo of Wizkid on her back, she said;

‘Am so in love with Wizkid that I have no intention of even getting married’ ‘My father saw it and had no problem with it and so did my friends, who also had no problem with it’

Read more at: http://ibomreports..com.ng/2017/12/16-years-old-female-die-hard-fan-with.html
Re: 16 Years Old Female Fan With Fish Brain Tattoos Wizkid's Face On Her Back by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked Hmmm..
Hmmm..
Re: 16 Years Old Female Fan With Fish Brain Tattoos Wizkid's Face On Her Back by Djpaparazy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
WHAT DO WE CALL THIS ONE SEF..
Re: 16 Years Old Female Fan With Fish Brain Tattoos Wizkid's Face On Her Back by ClitoPen: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Am imagining the day she will be undergoing laser treatment to peel her back
Re: 16 Years Old Female Fan With Fish Brain Tattoos Wizkid's Face On Her Back by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Yea, truly she get fish brain... But wizkid is already looking for her.
Re: 16 Years Old Female Fan With Fish Brain Tattoos Wizkid's Face On Her Back by onward4life(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
This kind of ppo makes ritual doctors remain relevant in business in the future.

*Spiritual husband is holding yu from getting married *

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Goes Topless In Racy Instagram Photos / Temi Otedola Quietly Marks Her 3rd Maiden Anniversary / Music : DJ Ecool Ft Davido - Ada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.