Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Can't Marry A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Marry A Virgin (29449 Views)

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Marry A Virgin by IamDaniella: 6:06am On Nov 16, 2017
An interview with Nollywood actor Wilson Joshua on his birthday

Happy birthday 

Thank you, (smiles)  

How do you feel on your birthday?

Very happy,  right from yesterday the love and attention has been overwhelming am so happy and grateful to God for the breath of live and grace to see another complete year. 

How do you plan the coming years? 

To work harder,  pray more,  stay loyal to my pals and enjoy my live. 

Having just graduated as an Optometrist,  whats your plan about marriage when?  And what are the qualities of the girl you will like to marry. 

Hmmmm(smiles) marriage is not on my mind for now,  not even in the next 5years, will do so when the time is right. 

The qualities I would look out for are

1)the lady must be very homely (very good cook no wash wash o!  ) (laughs � ) 

2) must be smart and intelligent. 

3)must  be God fearing. 

4)beauty counts as well. 

Most men see virginity as a criteria  for marrying or dating a lady  as for me it's not,  in fact I can't marry a virgin,  who will marry the ones we dated and had sex with if everyone wants a virgin. 

5) You can't marry a virgin?  

Yes I won't,  and I don't expect any guy to make virginity a priority or criteria for getting a good  Date or wife. 

6) Have you dated  a virgin? 

That's my private live sorry can't talk about it. 

7)why do you think you can't date or marry a virgin? 

Majority of them want to explore when they eventually start having sex,  and end up not being faithful,  most of them lack manners and are rude feeling their excesses should be tolerated thinking they have diamond down there ,  moreover if we make dating/marrying a  virgin  our priority who will marry or date our first and second love whom we had good times with,  not being a virgin doesn't mean a lady can't make and keep a good home. 

cool message for your fans. 

(smiles)  Thank you all for the love and support,  for the encouragement for following us back to back on Linjust comedy. 

Pals keep doing that good thing you do,  your efforts will pay soon.  *ONE LOVE*

Follow Wilson Joshua on Instagram @Wilsonjoshua732

Watch Wilson Joshua in this movie " Women Addiction"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmCrBAA3QwI

See more at➡ https://www.linjust.com.ng/cant-marry-virgin.html

Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by IamDaniella: 6:10am On Nov 16, 2017
Watch Wilson Joshua in this movie " Women Addiction"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmCrBAA3QwI
Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by Moyinoluwa35(f): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2017
a
Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by Nwodosis(m): 6:36am On Nov 16, 2017
Well, virginity is good but that doesn't make one the best wife!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by Samsimple(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2017
Nothing like if toto wall grip your prick tight as you thrust in and out

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by noblealuu: 5:13am On Nov 18, 2017
Wondering who goes about asking a lady if she is a virgin before considering her for marriage in the first place.

He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord, says the Holy book.

Virginity is never a criteria to know who is marriageable how be it, our ladies are admonished to keep themselves pure. The essence of sexual purity can't be over flogged as it keeps one from myriads of problems.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by Babacele: 5:46am On Nov 18, 2017
mtchew!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by GraveMan(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2017
I'd Like A Virgin As A Wife And Train Her To Ma Taste. Bro All These Girls Toto Go Swallow BRT Bus Cef. SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE VIRGIN LADIES

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by Noaril(m): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2017
op, so na this shit u wake up put for Nairaland? Airforce1 I Dan find ur long lost cousin

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by Michelle55: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2017
different strokes for different folks.. some men will definitely love to marry a virgin while some don't really care about that so long the lady in question is generally good.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by ola12(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2017
not a virgin but God fearing, I dn't get

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by anibirelawal(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2017
WHO IS WHINCHING JOSHUA ?
All this stupid celebreties has turned what is NORM to babaric act, just to gain mere fame.
what was his message? that anyone that is virgin is now a fool? all girls should now indulge in sexual intercourse just not to look as he claimed. smh.
Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by anibirelawal(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2017
noblealuu:
Wondering who goes about asking a lady if she is a virgin before considering her for marriage in the first place.

#Dont wonder about, i will definetly ask.#

He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord, says the Holy book.

#What is the ruling of someone that indulge in premaritial sex in your holy book#

Virginity is never a criteria to know who is marriageable how be it, our ladies are admonished to keep themselves pure. The essence of sexual purity can't be over flogged as it keeps one from myriads of problems.

# but atleast a virgin can be proud of her self. for self control,it aint easy to keep verginity.#
Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by jstar376(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2017
Yes.......because he don't deserve it!
Godforbid say I no marry virgin...........
Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by Ay04z(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
if u re a smaller dick guy. Virgin is good for u. But after child birth. Hmmm another story. Hoe go don wide. So wat do u do. Marry a girl who will stay with u no matter ur condition.
Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
some girls carry virginity on their head like fire-fire...Will lightning hit the ground when you lose it??
Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by ezenwa10: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: I Can't Marry A Virgin by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2019
Samsimple:
Nothing like if toto wall grip your prick tight as you thrust in and out
LOL Mad Man...

(1) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day / Flavour Shares New Shirtless Photo, Fans React (photos) / Ini Edo Stuns In Backless Green Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.