Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man (26822 Views)

I Can't Marry A Woman Who Is Not A Virgin - Ned Nwoko (Video) / Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Ayodele70: 11:11am On May 06, 2019
Controversial Nolylwood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has slammed a 2012 report that she said she cannot marry an Igbo man.

According to the mother of one, she never granted such interview, as she is partically an Igbo woman.

Read her disclaimer below...

"DISSCLAIMER:-
I HAVE HEARD AND READ A COUPLE OF TIMES ABOUT THIS TOPIC AND I AM ACTUALLY TOTALLY SHOCKED AT THIS!!
#I HAVE NEVER GRANTED AN INTERVIEW SAYING SUCH NONSENSE,I AM PARTICALLY FROM IGBO!
#I ALWAYS SAID IT YEARS BACK I DIDNT HAVE ANY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND ANYTHING AT THAT TIME THAT CAME FROM FACEBOOK UNDER MY NAME WAS NOT FROM ME
#I ONLY JUST JOINED FACEBOOK FEW YEARS AGO ALSO I MADE A DISSCLAIMER 8YEARS AGO ON TWITTER ABOUT THIS ISSUE!!
#ALSO AS SAID BY THE INVISIBLE TONTO THAT I WAS RAISED BY A POOR FATHER AND HAD TO SLEEP UNDER BRIDGES TO MAKE A LIVING!TOO BAD
#THATS FAR FROM MYCASE I CAME FROM MONEY AND LIVED AN AVERAGE CHILDHOOD WITH EVERYTHING I EVER NEEDED AT MY FEET,WENT TO THE BEST SCHOOLS IN MY COMMUNITY!!
#DONT GET DECIEVED BY THE MEDIA IF I SAID IT I WILL BOLDLY STAND TO IT!!
#NO MEDIA HOUSE CAN MAKE CLAIM TO THIS INTERVIEW SO PLEASE "MY PEOPLE THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS"
#ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-debunks-reports-saying-she-cant-marry-an-igbo-man.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by itspzpics(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2019
grin cheesy

See Some Sexy Photos of Tonto Dikeh in Sexy bikini beside a pool => HERE
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2019
And which Igbo man will marry her with her deleterious character ,let her goan look for her ancestor too...

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by IamD18: 12:02pm On May 06, 2019
The Fullanis can have her, IGBOs can't take such deadly risk by getting married to a toxic and aggressive lady who will one day, come to social media to insult and shame him.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by YusufTheGreat: 12:03pm On May 06, 2019
useless woman, you think igbo men want to marry you too

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Jayslicky: 12:31pm On May 06, 2019
If she likes she can marry fulani, ibibio, tiv, hausa and many other tribes, the fact remains she is a deranged frustrated woman and her marriage can never last even itel batteries would last longer than her marriage.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by festacman(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2019
She may have made this statement when the LUV of Churchill, 'the Obasanjo's son' was shacking her.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by jett1: 1:13pm On May 06, 2019
Tonto is mad angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by hisexcellency34: 1:13pm On May 06, 2019
who will marry a troublemaker?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by ainas247: 1:13pm On May 06, 2019
wink Own Goal...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by jett2: 1:14pm On May 06, 2019
I am tired of these news oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by AK481(m): 1:14pm On May 06, 2019
She just made everything worst by trying to jam igbos and Yoruba head over her affair.

Igbos don’t marry after one
An Igbo man prefers a poor humble wife to a rich or working class rude woman, someone who might question his authority,it stinks an Igbo man.

An Igbo man marry for his family first before himself.

Tonti failed in all these.

Stick with the Yorubas,you have been offered as a burnt sacrifice to orunmilla,till death do you part. grin grin grin

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by kingjrofficial(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2019
That's if she have someone to marry her again... Basket mouth geh angry
I wonder what she's after in this life wit this careless attitude called free lifestyle undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:15pm On May 06, 2019
No be small tin o.......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by messicruzzy1: 1:15pm On May 06, 2019
Lovers of art DM
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by superlanny(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2019
The thunder that will fire the thunder, that wanted to fire toto dickeh just landed at MMAll ready to resume duty. Anybody that do mistake, marry you, that person don enter deadly one chance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by emmabest2000(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2019
She knows that no Igbo dude will tolerate her unhealthy character !

蠢货 grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:15pm On May 06, 2019
jett2:
I am tired of these news oh
No be only you ooo........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by West2019(m): 1:16pm On May 06, 2019
Stupid talk who wanna marry u .go nd marry boko haram or marry urself mk person hear word old woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by kaen1317: 1:16pm On May 06, 2019
If u marry Tonto be rest assured that your matter will become public matter tomorrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by BlackfireX: 1:16pm On May 06, 2019
On behalf of all Igbo archangels....

We dash her with ten plates of ewedu and amala to ...

Yoruba demons....

Thanks

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by smartchoice900: 1:16pm On May 06, 2019
I don't think she said so but

She can hardly find an igbo husband cox

Igbo men are too cultural for her

Almost all the nollywood ladies that marrief igbo husbands, they all left fake public lives or get seperated

Tonto dike cannot find an igbo husband cox she love fake public life too much

I blame her father

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by kennynille(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2019
How this one con take concern me nau... sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Flexherbal(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2019
Alright
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Bustincole(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2019
Yoruba Demon wont accept ur hand in Marriage... im sure of dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by kbams241: 1:20pm On May 06, 2019
On behave of the igbos we dash her to the yorubasgrin grin

16 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Amhappy(f): 1:20pm On May 06, 2019
I doubt the statement not because of marrying Igbo man but the saying that her father is poor as her father was never poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Messicruzzy2: 1:20pm On May 06, 2019
Issokay you have spoken and we have heard you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by Pinuc: 1:21pm On May 06, 2019
I read alot of people call Tonto an Igbo girl including Bobrisky her friend. The truth is that Tonto and her Ikwerre brethren does not accept Igbo as their tribe and the hatred they have for Igbo's can actually make her say such thing. But you know how age changes things, now she can deny not saying it.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man by drskyfly007(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2019
This girl is trying so hard to always be on the news!
She craves attention!.
Unfortunately we are giving her that attention...smh

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Annie Idibia's Boutique - 4evayoung / Pictures From Captain Tunde Demuren’s Birthday Party / Bambam Becomes Sapphire Group Brand Ambassador (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.