Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (25464 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by GibsonB(m): 6:13am On Nov 16, 2017
Nollywood star actress Oge Okoye is celebrating her 36th birthday today, and the mother of one shared these stunning photos plus an emotional message on the kind of woman she is, and wanna be..
You Already know that she's a divorcee, ok, see her post and more beautiful photos below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/i-just-want-to-be-complete-happy-oge.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by ogeodi(f): 6:15am On Nov 16, 2017
beautiful. ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2017
This aunty shaaki don mature finish , naaa to change color remain

Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:35am On Nov 16, 2017
Being happy is all about love

Being happy is all about forgiveness

Being happy is all about doing something for someone that can never repay you

Being happy is all about putting smiles on people's faces

Being happy is all about settling for peace,instead of your rights

Being happy is actually the easiest job on earth

Happy Birthday Oge Okoye.

Much love from an admirer kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by emaxjey(m): 6:38am On Nov 16, 2017
cool36?wao...she is still young to marry anyways... keep flexing my dear neglecting d haters off..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Samsimple(m): 6:40am On Nov 16, 2017
No worry 36 still claiming divorcee by 45 sugar mummy you will start fucking small boys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2017
izzou:

You try no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2017
shocked

Nigeria is doomed.
Everyone is an age cheat,

From footballers to Politicians and now even actresses.
Primary school students now also swear Declaration of Age affidavits.

Oge Okoye is a bloody liar,
She is over 36years old.
She is even older than Genevieve Nnaji.

I'm not shocked sha
If she can lie over the ownership of dogs how much more her age.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2017
The moderator that ban me is very unprofessional

#middle finger4u

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by 2shure: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2017
any gal named oge
or ogi
usually bleach
are mostly runz gals
they lie a lot
and live above dia means
i no lie
check am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Bomb loading

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2017
izzou:

Ok

When was the last time you said this to any of your family members?

The same way the useless sarrki prays for pmb and have never prayed for his own dad in his lifetime

10 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by romelady(f): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2017
hbd ma
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2017
happy Birthday
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by iamleumas: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2017
Ok

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2017
where are her puppies?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by ebuka10box(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2017
hbd to her... but i wondey females dont like getting married when they make small dough
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Evidence1000(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2017
The toughest job in the world is not being a happy woman.
The toughest job is how to pose with someone else's puppies without people finding out the truth. Happy birthday though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by odoyime: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2017
Wow Happy Birthday Dear oge
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2017
JoeyBlack:
where are her puppies?

Damn besides her ...

Wear your black glasses

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by babatonetric: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2017
HBD my crush before before .. kiss
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Financialfree: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2017
xxxsamm:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working
this guy na scammer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by spongeisback: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2017
All this women sef. None of them want to be 40. 31,37 soon they will start using decimal point 39.1.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by coolie1: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2017
v
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by Badman77: 9:08am On Nov 16, 2017
Hbd
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2017
I hope that's her picture? Did she steal it from someone's Instagram page to feel good?

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nigeria is doomed. Everyone is an age cheat,
From Politicians to footballers and now even actresses.
Oge Okoye is a bloody liar, She is over 36years old. She is even older than Genevieve Nnaji.
I'm not shocked sha If she can lie over the ownership of dogs how much more her age.
You never disappoint

8 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by jonadaft: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2017
This ugly thing

Is it because she has light skin?

Beautiful kor
See face like horseshoes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2017
spongeisback:
All this women sef. None of them want to be 40. 31,37 soon they will start using decimal point 39.1.
Lmao
Re: Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) by highchief1: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigeria is doomed.
Everyone is an age cheat,

From footballers to Politicians and now even actresses.
Primary school students now also swear Declaration of Age affidavits.

Oge Okoye is a bloody liar,
She is over 36years old.
She is even older than Genevieve Nnaji.

I'm not shocked sha
If she can lie over the ownership of dogs how much more her age.
who told u she's more than 36?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Applauds Comedian Chuks D General, Commends His Creativity! (photos) / Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle / Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.