Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo (14147 Views)

The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by Temidayo9(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
marshalldgreat:
Imagine jailing someone for stealing common yam while our politicians are stealing billions and are being celebrated... Which way Nigeria!!

But Law is blind , it doesn't see like that. The word steal makes them the same.
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by givenny(f): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
God bless you sir. Your pocket shall never go dry
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by Jlow2: 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai,God bless you sir.

Is Good To Be Good.
yet sumone shared plots of land in abj to pple dat went to south africa to show d world der private parts,"may GOD bless this man"

1 Like

Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by rocknation62(m): 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
giftedben:
When someone have N10 million in his account and another have N1 million, they are all regarded as millionaires. Crime na Crime.
And then you will know that the one with 1million is no longer a millionaire when both remove 1naira each from there million...
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by no1madman(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Okk

Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by Damoche10: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
I expect the church and mosque leadership do more humanitarian service by helping prisoners having such problems. Na wa ooo
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by correctguy101(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
OrestesDante:
yam. How many tubers self?

#4500 for data subscription. mtchew....

The 4,500naira is not even up to what most people spend on data monthly..... SMH.

The judiciary is very poor, lacks sense in every judgement they pass.

Now, here is a perfect place to get followers, workers that would be indebted to you for life and make sure they see your factory progress, just provide accommodation and regularly feed them at least one meal a day from your own pocket, then month end you give each 30k
no1madman:
Okk
OrestesDante:
yam. How many tubers self?

#4500 for data subscription. mtchew....

The 4,500naira is not even up to what most people spend on data monthly..... SMH.

The judiciary is very poor, lacks sense in every judgement they pass.

Now, here is a perfect place to get followers, workers that would be indebted to you for life and make sure they see your factory progress, just provide accommodation and regularly feed them at least one meal a day from your own pocket, then month end you give each 30k and see how they'll give their all to the success of your factory.....

I'm seeing things.....

Where's this man taking them to? No go recruit them for any evil pursuit o, I use gun beg youundecided

I just hope he tries to get them busy with productive pursuits else if these types join bad gang, they'll kill for this man.....
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by gerreer13: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
incredible

Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bless this guy, imagine YAM!!! when the sentence should have been 10 strokes of koboko.

Angelanest:
A very kind hearted Nigerian, Ehis J Joel, came to the aid of some prisoners who have been incarcerated in the new prison yard in Auchi, Edo state, over minor offences. According to Joel, one prisoner was jailed for stealing yam as another was imprisoned for 3 years for stealing 4,500naira. He said he shared this in order to create awareness for those willing to help people them these suffering in prisons.

Read what he shared on Facebook after securing their release.

This inmate you see beside me were given a jail sentence of 2ys, some 5yrs and more or pay a FINE of 20,000naira , some 10,000naira some 40,000naira above .

The painful things is if you hear their crime .

One was jail for stealing yam . Another was jail 3 years for stealing 4,500naira .

In this prison their is no water , sometimes they take their bath once a week , many a sick their are no drugs.

Note pls : The few ones I was able to pay their FINE for them to be release I did and the only reason am posting it on fbk is for awareness for those that are willing to reach out to people suffering in the prison and nothing else .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/philanthropist-secures-release-prisoners-including-man-jailed-stealing-yam-photos.html
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by Stpetermary: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
please what is the process of doing same... I need to do this.
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by Itzurboi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please you all should pardon my ignorance... I just want to know if we operate a dual-legal system, cos i dont get why it would be easier for some judges to sentence PETTY criminals to prison and still keep some HIGH PROFILE criminals despite using the same CONSTITUTION theory.... Before you quote me, a criminal is a criminal, but i just feel it would be better if they(judges) treat every citizen with a fair share of the so-called constitution
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by oshorstan(f): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Angelanest:
A very kind hearted Nigerian, Ehis J Joel, came to the aid of some prisoners who have been incarcerated in the new prison yard in Auchi, Edo state, over minor offences. According to Joel, one prisoner was jailed for stealing yam as another was imprisoned for 3 years for stealing 4,500naira. He said he shared this in order to create awareness for those willing to help people them these suffering in prisons.

Read what he shared on Facebook after securing their release.

This inmate you see beside me were given a jail sentence of 2ys, some 5yrs and more or pay a FINE of 20,000naira , some 10,000naira some 40,000naira above .

The painful things is if you hear their crime .

One was jail for stealing yam . Another was jail 3 years for stealing 4,500naira .

In this prison their is no water , sometimes they take their bath once a week , many a sick their are no drugs.

Note pls : The few ones I was able to pay their FINE for them to be release I did and the only reason am posting it on fbk is for awareness for those that are willing to reach out to people suffering in the prison and nothing else .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/philanthropist-secures-release-prisoners-including-man-jailed-stealing-yam-photos.html

Thanks for the kind gestures sir, God bless u.. Also wanna beg More people like you n Kola Edokpayi in Benin, to help these prisoners , even pastors should visit them often
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by asawanathegreat(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Naija is really a Zoo
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by giftedben: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
buffalowings:

To extrapolate
Are you saying stealing 20billion is the same as 1miliion.
There is something more heinous when you steal the collective wealth of citizens

But you used the word "steal".
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by giftedben: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
rocknation62:
And then you will know that the one with 1million is no longer a millionaire when both remove 1naira each from there million...

Yes you are right, but that person was once called a millionaire. So if you steal tuber of yam or public fund, you are all thieves.
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by KAYSOLUTION(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Those who are stealing our millions, dey no gree do dem anything....... imagine someone who stole tuber(ssss) of yam(sss) in prison...God dey
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by jey4all(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
God bless you sir for the rest of your life
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by psalmhorah(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
but what is wrong wt ds country. ..
pple that are stealing millions are celebrated but pple with minor criminal offences will be jailed.. I pray God help us in this country ...
Re: Guy Sent To Prison For Stealing Yam As Man Secures Release Of Inmates In Edo by karma2000: 1:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Can the so called men adopt this gesture as these offenses are minimal to the huge funds they used to travel abroad on their private jet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Baba Ijesha’s Trial / Baga Under Nigerian Army’s Control / N12b Currency Scam: N3.9b Destroyed With Acid, Water, Court Told.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.