Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed (12424 Views)

Orientation Course A Lifetime Experience - Grace Akpabio, Ondo NYSC Coord / Corp Members Be Self Employed... This Is For You / Be Self Employed Via Blogging: Blog Expert Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Design your corporate Roll-up Banner @ Excel graphics studio and get the following benefit :
> Unlimited revision
> 100% customer satisfaction
> Original source file in cmyk print ready
> Quick turnaround
> 24/7 Customer support
Order here:
whats-app 08074901853
excellgraphics16@gmail.com

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 6:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Design your T-shirt @ Excel graphics studio and enjoy a unique design concept with nice font customized contact us Today :
whats app 08074901853
order Now!

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
I will design your corporate roll-up banner in less than 24hrs in CMYK print ready color mode and my design contain the following benefit:
Unique design concept
Original source file PSD,PDF,JPEG
100% Customer satisfaction
Unlimited revision
Money back guarantee, If you are not satisfy.
you can place your order HERE :https://www.fiverr.com/excelgraphic01

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Design your T-SHirt @ Excel graphics studio and get original source file in less than 12hrs of your order, Place your order here:
https://www.fiverr.com/excelgraphic01

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by corpersforum(f): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2018
This is a great opportunity to be self employed and control your own world. Check my signature and post this on our platform.

Someone might be intrested
Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 6:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Design your business Flyers @ Excel graphics studio

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2018
My you tube channel art cover watch out for my interesting and voice explain video tutorial in coreldraw and adobe Photoshop.
Excel graphics studio

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2018
YOUTUBE video outro design watch out for my interesting video tutorial in coreldraw and Photoshop graphics suite.
Excel Graphics Studio!!!

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Design your business card @ Excel graphics studio and get your original source file in less than 6hrs of your order Plus unlimited revision Plus unique design concept, order now !! whats app to learn more 08074901853

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by tundeport(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2018
I love to be part,nice job.pls if I want to write articles on naira like you do,what do I need to do pls.
Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
tundeport:
I love to be part,nice job.pls if I want to write articles on naira like you do,what do I need to do pls.
am nt an article writer,am just a graphics designer,so how may i be of help to you?
Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by Iyemik: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2018
excellgraphics:
get your business card design+print+delivery in 48hrs anywhere in Nigeria,or order for only design and get your original source file in print ready color mode in less than 6hrs, order Now!

The cards looks big. I'll like to know the cost per card and can you make portable cards?
Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2018
Thank you for your inquiries, the one you see here is just a design and by the time we print it is going to be a normal business card because i will design it in (3.5 by 2 inches) which general business card size example is ATM card size,then as regard to price, please provide me the following information before i can send my price list across:
> Do you want only design ?
> or design and print
> How many copies of the card you will like to print
Thank you
whats-app 08074901853 for better understanding.
Iyemik:

The cards looks big. I'll like to know the cost per card and can you make portable cards?
Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by Iyemik: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
excellgraphics:
Thank you for your inquiries, the one you see here is just a design and by the time we print it is going to be a normal business card because i will design it in (3.5 by 2 inches) which general business card size example is ATM card size,then as regard to price, please provide me the following information before i can send my price list across:
> Do you want only design ?
> or design and print
> How many copies of the card you will like to print
Thank you
whats-app 08074901853 for better understanding.

It will be designed and printed. I will call you later.
Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Iyemik:

It will be designed and printed. I will call you later.
Alright,I will be expecting.
Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by JBNwaeze(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
[/color]

*Permit me to share this with you*
I greet u, weldone. my name na Chinedu John. I be JUMIA Sales Consultant..��‍� e get small tori wey me I want yarn u today wey be true
�My job na to help you avoid all the stress and price price wey dey for market. you no nid to worry yourself.u go just dey for house and ur package go cum to ur dormot.
�We get over *100,000 items* wey you d use everyday .. Phones� ,
games� ,
any kind shoe wey u want ��, sneakers��,
bedroom wares ����,
kitchen wares� ,
indomie and groceries� , memory cards �,
phone pouch , power banks �, heels and flats ��,
gowns� ,
tops� ,
short� ,
inner wears �,
wrist watches �,
perfumes� ,
bags � ,
laptops � ,
pad self nko weavon �����(brazilian and the rest), booking of flights and hotel at ease etc etc... Anytin wey u wan buy,we get am,The list plenty...
�You need anything??
Just buzz me *070-382-87778*���
�I go order..��‍�
�U go pay at delivery....�
�Abi dat one no d easy? .. Chai!u no need go anywhere or
pay any money untill your package don land gidigba ...

� And d Mata cum sweet well well wen you order through me because you go get *50% off shippingfee* ��
Abi Jumia no d try?�
Aunty cum and buy, uncle come buy, children self nko their own still dey oya make una place d orders now
� *NOTE* - Stress no good ooo, allow me make I make
your life easy.
� KPOR MY NUMBER TODAY and I promise you *"I NO GO FALL YOUR HAND*"
*JUMIA GOT U !!!*
*Chinedu GOT U !!!*
Waiting 4 your buzz !!!
Call/WhatsApp: *_07038287778_

https://www./?utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=44784&utm_term=44784

*Help a friend broadcast thanks*

[color=#000099]
Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Design your business card @ Excel graphics studio and get your original source file in less than 6hrs of your order Plus unlimited revision Plus unique design concept, order now !! whats app to learn more 08074901853

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Do you need a corporate roll-up banner for your company or business contact us today!
@
Excel graphics studio
whats-app:08074901853

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 6:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Get your Business Card Design + Print + Delivery with unique design concept @ affordable price anywhere in Nigeria or get only design in less than 6hrs and get your original source file transfer to you immediately all over the world and print it yourself, hope to do a great business with you soon,order NOW!
Thank you
Excel graphics studio.

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2018
Get your Business Card Design + Print + Delivery with unique design concept @ affordable price anywhere in Nigeria or only design in less than 6hrs and get your original source file transfer to you immediately and print it yourself, hope to do a great business with you soon,order NOW!
Thank you
Excel graphics studio.

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2018
Design or customized your T-shirt @ Excel graphics studio and enjoy the following benefit:
Unlimited Revision
Unique Design Concept
100% Customer Support
Original Source File,jpeg,png,pdf
Order for your design Now!
whats-app to learn more 08074901853
Thank you.

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Design your Corporate business card @ Excel graphics studio.

FEATURES:
Easy Customization and Editable
Design in 300Dpi Resolution.
3.5 by 2 inch Dimension.
0.25inch Bleed.
Print Ready Format.
CMYK Color mode.

Files Includes:
PSD File

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Do you need a corporate banner for your business? or any graphics design project? Excel graphics is the right choice for you, we design a professional graphic out look and delivered within the time frame, why not give us a trial Today?
Excel graphics studio
E-mail: excellgraphics16@gmail.com
Thank you.

Re: A Lifetime Opportunity For Everyone To Be Self Employed by excellgraphics(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2018
A wall calendar design by Excel graphics studio which contain the following features:
Print ready color mode
300 Dpi
A3 Size with bleed area
Easy to customized with free fonts design.
CorelDraw X7 Version

ORDER FOR YOUR DESIGN NOW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stream I And Stream II / A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student / Ekiti State Nysc Batch B 2014 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.