Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student (12448 Views)

Married Female Corper Caught Having Sex By Soldiers In Plateau State NYSC Camp / Corper In Court For Having Sex With Married Woman / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2015
it was gathered yesterday being the 30/1/2015 at a boys government secondary(igwebuike grammar school awka. a.k.a igwebuike boys its an all boys school) located at anambra state ,nigeria . that a female corper was caught having sex with a student in the corpers lounge when the student(name witheld) stole #20,000 thousand naira from the father just to have sex with the corper.the student was stripped naked and paraded round the whole school and was flogged mercilssly by the principal himself. the acclaimed student was said to be 15 years of age and in jss2

1 Like

Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by baski92(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2015
Na her selling point... Lol is like her screaming too loud may her neighbor notice am ( the nigga really enjoy him money )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by Oahray: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Ok, the student was stripped, flogged and paraded, so what punishment did the corper get for doing it with a (possibly) minor?
Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2015
dey should flog the copper too.. anyway check my profile!
Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by delishpot: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2015
Oahray:
Ok, the student was stripped, flogged and paraded, so what punishment did the corper get for doing it with a (possibly) minor?
adebisiolumide5:
dey should flog the copper too.. anyway check my profile!

Maybe the father reported to the principal who then after confirming the story, punished the student. The coper prolly wasnt around or she was sent away and reported to her NYSC co oirdinator. Maybe they felt corper is fed govt child and did not take maters into their hands concerning her punisgment.
If the student is 18 and above, he isnt a minor. If he is a minor, they should report this ish to the police and have her arrested.
Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by CCsurplus007(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2015
What some people would do for money. If you are a corper desist from sleeping with young female students karma is a bit*h. If u no fit hold the konji, there are plethora of female corpers and locals to choose from. female corper sleeping with male students..hmmmm this one pass me anyway this Nigeria, anything is possible
Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2015
Kids dat should be thinking abt there books are thinking of hw to smash pvssy.smh..
Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by Wuuworld(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Some girls self sabi mumu....u carry ur prostitution enter secondary school level nii?....chaaiiiii!! See toto scratcher.

1 Like

Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by Oahray: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2015
delishpot:

Maybe the father reported to the principal who then after confirming the story, punished the student. The coper prolly wasnt around or she was sent away and reported to her NYSC co oirdinator. Maybe they felt corper is fed govt child and did not take maters into their hands concerning her punisgment.
If the student is 18 and above, he isnt a minor. If he is a minor, they should report this ish to the police and have her arrested.
yeah... Maybe.

Secondary school students older than 17 are rare in the south zones of Nigeria. It's very very likely he's a minor.

I just don't like the way the report ended with the punishment just one of them received. It's not in the jurisdiction of the school to punish her though, but they shouldn't let her go just like that. I hope they did report her.

Where did she expect a secondary school student in a grammar school to get N20,000 from?
Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by mytime24(f): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2015
Dis story get as e bi joor, bydway no pic of d guy givin her #20k jos 2sleep wit her undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by oweniwe(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
I know the particular school in question..... Its an all boys school.

I wont be surprised if it really happened dia.
Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by Odunharry(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Oahray:
u dey mind dm
Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by 100Cents: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Picture or idonbilivit..
Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by jay44(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
sounds fake

1 Like

Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by kponkedenge(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
It happens, not news anymore

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by Nazifiyauumar: 2:32am On Dec 31, 2015
This was a mistake
Re: A Corp Member Caught Having Sex With A Student by Fireson: 1:02am On Jan 03, 2016
Picture or I don't believe it..... angry

(1) (Reply)

I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? / Government Increases Corps Members Allowances / Igbo Corper Narrates Her Experience While She Served In Ogun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.