Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,378 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra (33731 Views)

Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo / Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra by CioAngels(f): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2017
If a buyer who bought stolen goods in a supermarket as alleged is sent to prison, where then will they send the supermarket owner who bought stolen goods to display in her shop? The magistrate takes bribe to destroy innocent people. That supermarket should have been searched before now and such shop should not be patronized or sealed for buying and selling stolen goods.
Re: 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra by charisexy(f): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigeria matter tire me imagine people using their office to victimize others. cool
Re: 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra by DedeNkem: 6:52am On Nov 18, 2017
Daboomb:

Please, just shut that your IGNORANT Mouth.
I have no intention of discussing that SCAM called Nnamdi Kanu with you, that is meant for low-I.Q Igbos.

Change, starts with one person. Every person can be an agent of change, as that is the start of a critical-mass.

But l understand people like you, all you do is wring your hands, engage in baseless name-calling, live a miserable life or smuggle yourself through the Libyan desert (if you cannot smuggle ingested hard drugs to Asia) to become a nuisance in one European country like that.

Just Continue, you hear.

You are so excited with colorful texts like a m*oron who just learnt how to do it!

Nigeria is so fcked up because of id*iots like you who support whoever bribes with rice and tomato.
Re: 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra by wizjid69: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
We have a totally broken system in this country. It is hard to get justice if you are an ordinary citizen. So now one can't go to a supermarket and buy an item without the fear of being arrested for buying a stolen item. The police are totally inept. The judiciary is compromised. Its only God that can save us.
Re: 2 Ladies Sent To Prison For Buying Stolen Items From A Supermarket In Anambra by wizjid69: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Godjone:
why were they arrested in the first place
is it now a crime to shop in a supermarket

i need an answer bikonu angry
My Broda, I weak o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Video Of Maryam Sanda And Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp / Mother Stabs Seven-year-old For Defiling Sister, Neigbour’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.