Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) (41872 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by zoba88: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
According to a social media user who lives in Lagos that shared the story,a commercial driver stripped unclad after FRSC officials pursued him and seized his car.Reports say all the officials except one took to their heels when mob stormed the scene.He was trying to escape but mob who sympathize with the driver prevented him.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/driver-strips-unclad-after-frsc.html?m=1

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by zoba88: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2017

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by zoba88: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2017

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Abeg how many packs? My phone too small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Man breaks law...uses mob action to prevent law enforcement from enforcing the law.

After...he will sit at home and complain that Nigeria is lawless.

Abeg,.,when law enforcement/FRSC says stop....stop. Make sure your papers are in order beforehand.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by AmadiAba: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
hahahaha
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Giddymoney(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bros no wan hear say den seize d car

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
No time
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by 9jvirgin(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Where is there is no rule of law or where corruption permeates through an entire nation, the best thing is to claim or resort to insanity.

7 Likes

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
Fuunke!

1 Like

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by pmc01(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
This country ehn, e suppose be university course on im own

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by LastSurvivor11: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Animal farm, anything goes..

How can you impound someone's vehicle in this buhari regime, for wetin na..
Abeg give am em vehicle back.

12 Likes

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
lol this happened in Benin city

2 Likes

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Turks: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
It’s the norm these days.

Crazy meets Crazier.
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by VanBommel(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
cheesy grin grin cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by michresa(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
smiley
yeba,,,,
naija my fatherland.
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Richardabbey(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Old news ,,, I read it last year joor ..... Anyway I dedicate dis FTC to buhari and his low sense grin
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by pweshboi(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
the issue is most Nigerians see lawlessness as a birthright, the disregard for rule of law is increasing by the day. we tend to sympathize with law offenders and see law enforcers as our enemies. im not trying to support any of the parties involved in this matter cos the op didn't give us the details to why the commercial driver was flagged down in the first place. however it's pertinent to us in this part of the world that extortion and bribery are the business of the day. all I'm asking for is the respect for the laws of this country and every law enforcer should carry his/her duties out with diligence and integrity. may god help us all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Gentlevin: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Well its not a new thing......many of this danfo drivers behave like this.....this kind of unclad madness happens only in Lagos......shiooooooorrrrrr

2 Likes

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
shocked

He did the right thing,

If you don't act crazy in Nigeria no one takes you seriously.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Ojuororun(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
(FRSC)-FEDRAL ROAD SIDE CURROPTION AGAIN?
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Fundamentalist: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
ONLY IN LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by iamstrong(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
Height of stupidity.....
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by duferryz: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Teenage Nigerian girls drowned at sea, Italian autopsies confirm

Autopsies on the bodies of 26 Nigerian teenage girls recovered from the Mediterranean this month have confirmed that they drowned.

The bodies of the girls, aged between 14 and 18, were brought to the southern Italian port of Salerno by the Spanish ship Cantabria on 5 November.

An investigation was opened due to fears they may have been abused and killed. But Prof Antonello Crisci,...

read more; https://mediarepotas.com/2017/11/16/teenage-nigerian-girls-drowned-sea-italian-autopsies-confirm/
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by aspirebig: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Awonn weree
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by FisifunKododada: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
naked protest - Nigerians no dey carry last. Tuale!
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by Richyspice(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Lol,I thought I saw Davido strips.....
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by bobnatlo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
9jakohai:
Man breaks law...uses mob action to prevent law enforcement from enforcing the law.

After...he will sit at home and complain that Nigeria is lawless.

Abeg,.,when law enforcement/FRSC says stop....stop. Make sure your papers are in order beforehand.

So how do u explain the case of police stopping my driver in ishua- ondo state in the night and asks for his licence and means of identification. The driver explains that the licence should do. Police impounds the car to their station and detains him till the next day. My driver slept under a mango tree wt mosquitoes till morning.
All because he stopped n couldn't get me on phone afterwards.
Pls kindly tell me what to do?

3 Likes

Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by DaBillionnaire: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Beckino:
Abeg how many packs? My phone too small.

Ask Google
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by holluwai(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
My beloved Nigeria. embarassed
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by zombieHUNTER: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
The Hunger in the land can make one insane

Buhari is wickedly wicked sad
Re: Driver Strips Unclad After FRSC Officials Seized His Car(pics) by PitexyBaba(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
I Cnt Stop Laughing, I Die Dere,,,,,,, Wey Buhari No Pay Transport Allowance, Dem Stil Wan Collect Him Car,,, No Gree O

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Victims Of Food Poisoning At A Restaurant In Cross River / Kidnapper 'Abuja Daddy' Apprehended In Bayelsa Along With A Lady (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Deletes Lekki Rapist Post But Reposts After Facing Heavy Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.