Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Is Tithe, Christianity And The Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Tithe, Christianity And The Church. (287 Views)

Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Tithe, Christianity And The Church. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
I'm a Christian but lemme say I have little understanding on Christianity and Tithe to the church.

If you don't have valid answers n would come Here to just tell me 'I don't understand' better carry yourself n be going.

What is tithe and What is Christianity?
How does Tithing come into Christianity and what purpose does it serve?.

Second question, what is the Church and what purpose is it biblically meant to serve?

NB: I believe in Jesus and nothing can take me away from His love.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Overcome My Low Self Esteem / Understanding Love. / Why Are There Many Denominations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.