Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste (44649 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / BURSTED!! Davido’s Newly Signed Artiste Was Photograpphed Signing A Blank Paper / DJ Olu Oluwagbemiga Abiodun: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Davido's Dead Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by skuki123: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2017
Peruzzi: Tobechukwu Victor Okoh

DMW boss, Davido who announced the signing of a new artiste named, peruzzi Vibes, to his record label. The singer expressed his excitement about the deal, in a social media post which is expected to get a lot of fans talking.

DMW already comprises of Davido, Dremo, Mayorkun, Yonda, Ichaba and first lady of the label, Lola Rae. Fans of the label would be looking to see what peruzzi_vibes would add to the team.

Thing You Don't Know About .

Perruzzi is a songwriter and recording artist.
Perruzzi is davido's ghost writer.
Perruzzi wrote 'FIA' and 'FALL' for davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olRURgTIopc

http://edition.soundoro.com/things-dont-know-davido-newly-signed-artist-peruzzi/

Tobechukwu Victor Okoh born December 5, better known as PERUZZI is a Nigerian UrbanAfro Vibe recording and performing artiste. He’s currently signed to the music tier of GoldenBoy Entertainment. He loves Creating music which was inspired when his dad got him a keyboard at a pretty young age (7).

He got his first studio shot in 2007 and has since then been recording. He attended Lerato Primary School, Egbeda and went on to Command Secondary School, Ikeja and graduated in (2007). He gained admission shortly after to study Medicine and Surgery at Odessa State Medical Student.

Peruzzi’s style of music, UrbanAfro Vibe is inspired by his versatility as an artiste. He’s the first Nigerian UrbanAfro Vibe Artiste and the only of his kind.

Now he’s back with his first single under GoldenBoy Entertainment label titled “FOR YOUR POCKET” featuring LK Kuddy and produced by “SperoacH BeatZ”

http://tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/peruzzi-pocket-f-lk-kuddy/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by phranklyn92(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
I hope this periwinkle is not another frog in the making.
#teamwizzy
Ah! FTC I dedicate this to my lovely mum and all beautiful mothers out there smiley

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by indoorscholar(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
And now we know
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by BruncleZuma: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Force him down our throats oooh at least it is not E-Money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by JamesReacher(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
How much did he pay for the advert?
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Joseunlimited(f): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Just don't waste our mb if you don't have good music

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by katerine7(f): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
indoorscholar:
And now we know
Abi o
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Edgarated(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by checky619: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
angry so davido did not write FIA and fall himself

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by phillipsadeojo(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Congrat

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by CynthiaChi(f): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
Okay
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by GENT95(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
OK nah, let's watch out for this dude
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by josef1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmm undecided
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Factfinder1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Frog in africa. fIA

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by freeman95(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Make he sha sabi sing na that one important

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by veekid(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
So in summary; he juz bought himself a songwriter

13 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by sweerychick(f): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
Now I know what am I supposed to do tongue

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by IYANGBALI: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Where dis boy keep him certificate? Make him bring am make lala take look for better work for CBN nau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by lamilare(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
please does that reduce the price of a Congo of Rice?

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Factfinder1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
skuki123:
DMW boss, Davido who announced the signing of a new artiste named, peruzzi Vibes, to his record label. The singer expressed his excitement about the deal, in a social media post which is expected to get a lot of fans talking.

DMW already comprises of Davido, Dremo, Mayorkun, Yonda, Ichaba and first lady of the label, Lola Rae. Fans of the label would be looking to see what peruzzi_vibes would add to the team.

Thing You Don't Know About .

Perruzzi is a songwriter and recording artist.
Perruzzi is davido's ghost writer.
Perruzzi wrote 'FIA' and 'FALL' for davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olRURgTIopc

http://edition.soundoro.com/things-dont-know-davido-newly-signed-artist-peruzzi/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

How did you know all this??

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Y not sign airforce
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by McINoWell: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
I no well oooooohhh infact all of us here no well oooh
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by jobaltol: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Before you list out 250 things i dont know about the artiste...pls help me ask davido where danagog is...
And has he finished helping the guy out

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by sarahade(f): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ode
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by magicminister: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
Tc Perruzzi!
Never really saw talent in the kid but I hope he makes it.
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by maklelemakukula(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
phranklyn92:
I hope this periwinkle is not another frog in the making.
#teamwizzy
Ah! FTC I dedicate this to my lovely mum and all beautiful mothers out there smiley
dedicate it to wizkid na

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by sotall(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
Does he also have a frog voice?

8 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by MaconAwire(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
wrote FALL n FIA for david? millions probably must av fallen on him....

congrats kiddo now that nairaland n ur village pipu av known u try as much as u can to do good songs frequently if not ur name go turn libya no be only peru...
Re: Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste by designVATExcel: 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmm. Interesting, love his business mindset though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo / Charles Inojie Robbed At Gunpoint In Lagos / Bobrisky Welcomes Elderly Woman Who Declared Love For Him To His House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.