Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Solve Overheating Problems Resulting From The Cooling System Of Your Car. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Solve Overheating Problems Resulting From The Cooling System Of Your Car. (1046 Views)

I Do Not Trust The Cooling System Of My New Lexus ES350. / Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car / Overheating Problems, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solve Overheating Problems Resulting From The Cooling System Of Your Car. by Chujor1634(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
With reference to the above screenshot - "A Troubleshooting Problem" my fellow nairalander was having with his car, I present to us *JUSEN NIGERIA LTD.* Located at 8/9 Henry Carr Street, Ikeja industrial Estate, off Guiness Road by GTB Oba Akran. Ikeja Lagos State.
The company, majors in Marketing and Application of Branded Green House Engineering Products(Bio Dynamic Descalers),Designed to dissolve the toughest Water Scales, Rust, Mud and other Material deposits from any Water Based Equipment/Engine.
JUSEN NIGERIA, porovides lasting solution to *OVERHEATING PROBLEMS* emanating from the Cooling Systems of Vehicles, Power Generators, Caterpillar Engines and other Heavy Duty Equipment Engines.
*OVERHEATING* is a major problem that increases the Running Cost of Vehicle and Heavy Duty Equipment owners .
The problem of Overheating could be External ie *Thermostat, Water Pump,Faulty Fan, Leakages From Hoses/Pipes, Faulty Radiator Pressure Caps, Bad Fan Belt, Censors, Loose Fan Belt etc.*
It can also be Internal, in which case attention would be in the *COOLING SYSTEM* ie *Radiator --- Water Hoses /Pipes --- Engine Block and Oil Cooler -- (in the case of Trucks,Trailers, Luxury Buses,Power Generators etc).* Unfortunately,present methods deployed to tackle this problem has not yielded the desired Results because the approach is Mechanical,Crude and Inefficient.Aside from poking through the Radiator Cells with a tiny Rod,to deblock the Cells and allow Cooling Water to flow through, the process is not clinical and conclusive because, Radiator is only one part of the problem.
The Water Channel around the Engine Block and Oil Cooler, where these Water Scales,Rust and Mud deposits Cake Up overtime and thus, Inhibit Efficient Heat Transfer in the System, is a greater Concern than just the Radiator.
Cleaning the Radiator alone without the Internal System will be Partial and Temporary.
A more holistic approach would be a process that will Clean Out the entire Cooling Units, to the Original Surface - totally Free from Material Deposits. *This is our Dormain of Expertise /competence.*
Some vehicle users apply *Radiator Coolant* to prevent Overheating. This is good but, will work Best if the Cooling System of the Vehicle is Free of Deposits.
Application of Coolant in an already Scaled/Dirty Cooling System, will only suppress or partially remove the Heat in the system, since it will not have direct contact with the Heat Unit because of the scales that have caked up around it.
When a vehicle begins to consume more Fuel than normal, when it begins to Short Lube Oil frequently, when Fiber, Rubber and Plastic Covers Or Hoses/Pipes begins to Melt /Burn, when vehicle begins to loose water in a Traffic Situation etc, with or without Coolant in the system, it's an indication that the vehicle engine is already *Operating Above Designed Factory Temperature.*
At *Jusen Nigeria*,we address the problem by charging the required concentration of our *Biodegradable Dynamic Descaler*into the Cooling Units via the Radiator.
A process of Soaking and Circulation of the BDD is carried out for 2/3hrs. All scales, Rust ,Mud and other sediments are completely dissolved and your engine, returned to Factory Setting and Designed Operation Temperature.
This is a Clinical Engineering Process that GUARANTEES Factory Best Performance, Comfortabillity, Increased Lifespan, Efficiency and Best Value for your Money .
JUSEN NIGERIA LTD. guarantees a clean Cooling System after using Biodegradable Dynamic Descaler for *2 years.*

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 02 Gearbox V6 / Need Help On Getting Jaguar Xj8 2000 Model Parts / Gotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.