Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,249 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car (30928 Views)

Overheating: Car Still Not Working After Gasket Replacement / You Should Never Remove Your Car Thermostat To Avoid Overheating. / Is There A Permanent Solution To This Shock Absorber Linkage Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by 7pages(m): 1:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Nairaland Car Gurus please help me find permanent solution to my golf 3 car(America spec) doing overheating barely every day

I started experiencing this over heating after the change of fuel pump and speedometer censor was changed by a recommended Rewire

I'm using this golf for commercial business, nothing give me any issue in the car than this over heating, is becoming embarrassing when I carry passengers and it started. the car is clean and engine is working fine

it's relay today, it's the water in the radiator boiling tomorrow, I'm becoming sick of this. my mechanic told me when it started this night that my gasket is damaged in the process. I put water in the radiator everyday because of this over heating

please what do you guys suggest as the permanent solution to this over heating gazzuzz Sienna royallord1 and others and I wouldn't mind a recommendation of good Rewire. I reside in Lagos.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by 7pages(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2020
I hope to get answers and advise from you guys please
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Praxtech: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2020
7pages:
I hope to get answers and advise from you guys please
Change the thermostat. Ensure there's a thermostat there. Reconnect the fans back to factory settings.

26 Likes

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by 7pages(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Praxtech:

Change the thermostat. Ensure there's a thermostat there. Reconnect the fans back to factory settings.

My good bro. Check the pictures below

is there any need to wash the radiator. I just want a Permanent solution to this

changing the thermostats and reconnecting the fans back to factory settings will stop this overheating permanently right?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by 7pages(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
This

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by 7pages(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
More

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by 7pages(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
And

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by 7pages(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ok

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by 7pages(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by 7pages(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oh

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by 7pages(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tpound bro any advise from you
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by weyreypey: 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Location? Is there any thermostat therein?
https://www.nairaland.com/810561/audi-volkswagen-issues-resolution-thread
7pages learn from here

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by ForeThinker: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Buy a new car = problems solved init ...

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by AmazingELixir: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
grin

Did you size your pump appropriately...the new pump might be exerting toomuch stress on the apparently weak engine...

The radiators might need steam washing also check your radiator fan .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Artiiclebeast: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hmmm

I'm very sure the Kazeem rewire must have deliberately disconnected your thermostat as is usual with them with their " e no mean anything or you no need am for naija" nonsense.

May God heal your car.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sorry
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Slawormir: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Ogbeni you don't know what you have put your hand into

This is the problem with ride....from one problem to the other....
I shock when my low budget asss fuckkking Voltron begin dey off for road... imagine I go dey drive am he go off.. just dey disgrace me up and down.....he disgrace me for Benin- auchi road... luckily for me i don almost reach near Benin city.....upon all na 25 thousand naira towing van take tow am reach mechanic place

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Lashist(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
No too reason am...naija babes go still trip for you cus of your car engine cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by NofiuFade(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bros! Bros! Behave grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
The title funny mak I no lie grin

I hope you get the permanent solution you want for your car

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by dicksonadams(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Cc autologic
Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Nathdoug201: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oga change that car

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Cradle007: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Permanent solution is to sell it and buy a Keke for business

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
7pages

I advise you change the fan to a double blower(double fan), connect the fan directly... do away with a thermostat if you have any.. it's too old and busy to use one anyways..

Check your oil, if its turned milky or exhaust emits white smoke with irregular acceleration, then your top gasket may be blown and needs to be worked on.. if the water pump is bad, the sound of the vehicle would change aswell and very obvious.. you can check that aswell.

I think the double fan and a direct connection should solve your problem.., your car is too busy for a single fan.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Joefat: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bro I hope you can afford to get a new car, it will save you a lot of money and stress..

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oops... Can't help, this is not a car, it's moto grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sell it and use the money to buy okada and the balance to drink beer

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by Olayinka8793(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
I am just here to read comments from car experts and probably learn one or two thing pending when God blesses me to buy my dream car.
Gather here if you are in same boat with me.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Find A Permanent Solution To My Overheating Car by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Sell d car and use the money buy new engine keep.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) / The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.