Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names. (1370 Views)

Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each / I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names At A Very Cheap Price / I Want To Sell These Facebook Pages @ Giveaway Price. Hurry Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names. by iamleumas: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Are you interested in any of these domain names?
Kindly comment now to get it very cheap

Re: I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names. by iamleumas: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2017
In
Re: I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names. by iamleumas: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2017
Happy weekend
Re: I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names. by biuti(f): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Why don't you take that footballparrot to Afternic, namejet, etc to sell? I think it's a good name.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names. by iamleumas: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
biuti:
Why don't you take that footballparrot to Afternic, namejet, etc to sell? I think it's a good name.

Thanks so much for the advice
I'll do so.
Can you please give me some useful hints ?
Re: I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names. by biuti(f): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
iamleumas:

Thanks so much for the advice
I'll do so.
Can you please give me some useful hints ?

Welcome. I'm not sure about the hint you need but you can search anything on google, check namepros.com discussion about selling domain name and read and ask question from the gurus here https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online#50522522

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names. by olandofire(m): 1:31am On Nov 26, 2017
I also have vicecrime.com, waysnotto.com, and currentlyinvogue.com. I got them to work on but currently don't know what to do with vicecrime.com. I think I will take @biuti's advice too.
Re: I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names. by biuti(f): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
olandofire:
I also have vicecrime.com, waysnotto.com, and currentlyinvogue.com. I got them to work on but currently don't know what to do with vicecrime.com. I think I will take @biuti's advice too.

Yeah, pages on this thread can help https://www.namepros.com/threads/where-do-you-get-most-of-your-sales.914125/
You also need to learn what a good domain name is. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

How To Record Your Computer Screen 2018! / Sell Your Domains Or Websites In Nigeria / I'm A Lazy Youth: I Accept Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.