Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? (1236 Views)

Pls I Need 1million Naira Loan Urgently! / I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral / Please Help, I Need A Loan Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Good morning guys. I'm an unemployed Nigerian university graduate who has been searching for a job for quite some time now, albeit to no avail.

I was previously employed, but lost my job almost two years back, owing to the present economic crunch (the reason my erstwhile employer gave for laying us off, anyway), and since then, things have been progressively worse, to say the least.

Please note that this is not your run-of-the-mill nairaland SOS, where the OP solicits for financial assistance. I just wanna ask those who are conversant with Nigerian financial institutions if it is possible to secure a loan from one of such, using one's academic credentials (higher degree) and/or NYSC discharge certificate as collateral.

In the absence of such, I want to further inquire if it is possible to obtain such a loan from private individuals, either on here or elsewhere. I'm looking at something in the neighbourhood of N200-300k, payable within six months.

Thank you.

cc dominique, puskin, lalasticlala.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by PapalsBull(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2017
I will like to know the business you want to go into.

Come up with your business plan, feasibility and the rest.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2017
PapalsBull:
I will like to know the business you want to go into.

Come up with your business plan, feasibility and the rest.

Um, do I need to do that here sir, or would you prefer it offline? Although it's rather a straightforward business idea.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2017
ishilove, naptu2, chiefpiiko, rokia2, please I need you guys' input here too.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2017
It is almost impossible for banks to provide unsecured loans and Nigerian economic climate is not favourable, but if you are confident and sure you can mail me your idea I lost a fortune early this year so I am not eager to invest but lemme glance at your idea.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
It is almost impossible for banks to provide unsecured loans and Nigerian economic climate is not favourable, but if you are confident and sure you can mail me your idea I lost a fortune early this year so I am not eager to invest but lemme glance at your idea.

Okay sir. I'll hit you via PM.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Hmmm....The way you mentioned this "Hit" Fear catch me ooh. grin
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
I am having problems, replying you, please use my direct email
DanseMacabre:

Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am having problems, replying you, please use my direct email Piiko4u@yahoo.com

Okay then. I'll do that asap.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am having problems, replying you, please use my direct email Piiko4u@yahoo.com

I've been having serious problems with the mail too, but I've finally sent a message to you via outlook.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by trenchard(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
If I can get some percentage of the money, I will be ready to invest 200k. That's like my 3 weeks salary.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by Eddodoh(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
I pray U get d help u so desire. I am in d same problem. I got some business ideas but no fund.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
trenchard:
If I can get some percentage of the money, I will be ready to invest 200k. That's like my 3 weeks salary.

What percentage would you be requiring, good sir?

Apologies for the late reply, btw.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by Ishilove: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Do I have to pay for this contact sir?
Very likely
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Very likely

Lol. I'll pass then. So, any ideas from your end?
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by Ishilove: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lol. I'll pass then. So, any ideas from your end?
No o. I'm not really a business oriented person embarassed
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2017
Ishilove:
No o. I'm not really a business oriented person embarassed
I wasn't either, till circumstances dictated otherwise. Have a nice day.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by zeedc12: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Good morning house.... Pls i need a loan of 200000 to 500000.....There is a phone business i want to run..... I need this money to buy small goods to begin to sell..... I will appreciate if any body can assist me..... Pls my number 08169623578....or my gmail...... raheemsodeeq1@gmail.com.....u snd me message or call..... Tnk u all

Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2017
zeedc12:
Good morning house.... Pls i need a loan of 200000 to 500000.....There is a phone business i want to run..... I need this money to buy small goods to begin to sell..... I will appreciate if any body can assist me..... Pls my number 08169623578....or my gmail...... raheemsodeeq1@gmail.com.....u snd me message or call..... Tnk u all

Oga abeg create your own thread na.
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by rexandyke(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
In this world? If you need a loan, you can easily get the loan na... There are online loan giving platforms for Nigerians that do not accept collateral and you can repay with ease.

visit this link

http://www.andyke.com/2017/09/get-business-loan-without-collateral.html

thank me later as usual cheesy cheesy
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2017
rexandyke:
In this world? If you need a loan, you can easily get the loan na... There are online loan giving platforms for Nigerians that do not accept collateral and you can repay with ease.

visit this link

http://www.andyke.com/2017/09/get-business-loan-without-collateral.html

thank me later as usual cheesy cheesy

It appears to be your website, good sir. Please wouldn't you rather just spill the beans here?
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2017
dominique, lalasticlala, puskin, mynd44, naijacutee, abeg you guys should help a brother get this across to a wider audience.

I don't think I've contravened any of you guys' laws, and time is running out on me, please.
You can also observe that I'm posting this without an alternate moniker cos I don pocket my shame. Lol.

I've received a fair offer, but I still need to weigh my options.

cc antiwailer, billyonaire, mizmycoli, throwback, nwaamaikpe, agarawu23, please any suggestions or offers guys?
Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by NwaAmaikpe: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2017
shocked

Sad to hear.
You can check out CBN's Youth Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YEDP).
That's your safest bet with your choice of collateral.

The Programme is aimed at harnessing the latent entrepreneurial spirit among the teeming youths by providing timely and affordable loans to implement their business ideas.

I'm sure you qualify for it, study the document below and liaise with your bank.

Thanks and God bless

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cbn.gov.ng/out/2016/dfd/yedp%2520guidelines.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiR5_jVg8rXAhVFnBoKHQGPCwoQFghRMAY&usg=AOvVaw1gxGQsaYZcNuw049_H01E9

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please, I Need A Loan Urgently: Any Help Here? by DanseMacabre(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad to hear.
You can check out CBN's Youth Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YEDP).
That's your safest bet with your choice of collateral.

The Programme is aimed at harnessing the latent entrepreneurial spirit among the teeming youths by providing timely and affordable loans to implement their business ideas.

I'm sure you qualify for it, study the document below and liaise with your bank.

Thanks and God bless

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cbn.gov.ng/out/2016/dfd/yedp%2520guidelines.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiR5_jVg8rXAhVFnBoKHQGPCwoQFghRMAY&usg=AOvVaw1gxGQsaYZcNuw049_H01E9

Thank you so much for this brother. I'll check it out.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

100% Free Books On Excellence In Digital Marketing / How To Identify Opportunities For Your Business Growth / I Have A Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.