Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Hadith On Patience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hadith On Patience (394 Views)

Lack Of Patience Is What Pushes People To Make Money Illegally. / Hadith On Perseverance / Hadith On Accountability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hadith On Patience by GaniLAb(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2017
A DAY WITH THE PROPHET FOR TODAY(28th of Safar, 1439AH/17th November, 2017):-

Abu Hurairah reported that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said: Allah says: I have no reward other than Jannah for a believing slave of mine, who remains patient for my sake when I take away his beloved one from among the inhabitants of the world."
Bukhari

COMMENTARY ON HADITH:-
Children, wives and parents etc, are the dearest people to everyone. It is a great sign of faith to accept their death as the will of Allah, to bear their loss with patience. Wailing and saying nonsense things show weakness of faith. The reward of patience on such tragedies is Jannah while the result of impatience is displeasure of Allah.
May Allah give us his Sobur. Aamin
Wallahu Ta'Allah Aalam.
Re: Hadith On Patience by enilove(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2017
GaniLAb:
A DAY WITH THE PROPHET FOR TODAY(28th of Safar, 1439AH/17th November, 2017):-

Abu Hurairah reported that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said: Allah says: I have no reward other than Jannah for a believing slave of mine, who remains patient for my sake when I take away his beloved one from among the inhabitants of the world."
Bukhari

COMMENTARY ON HADITH:-
Children, wives and parents etc, are the dearest people to everyone. It is a great sign of faith to accept their death as the will of Allah, to bear their loss with patience. Wailing and saying nonsense things show weakness of faith. The reward of patience on such tragedies is Jannah while the result of impatience is displeasure of Allah.
May Allah give us his Sobur. Aamin
Wallahu Ta'Allah Aalam.

Psalm 118:16-18 KJV
The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.
[17] I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord . [18] The Lord hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

You can go to your Islamic section and preach death to their souls.
Re: Hadith On Patience by mujahid777(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
enilove:

Psalm 118:16-18 KJV
The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.
[17] I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord . [18] The Lord hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

You can go to your Islamic section and preach death to their souls.
OK.You can live forever sad

(1) (Reply)

Youth Pastor Arrested After Killing Family On Thanksgiving!!! / How Many Evolutionists Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb? / How To Enjoy Supernatural Provision | Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.