Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna (725 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by stephenduru: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2017
According to a report shared by a Facebook user,the baby pictured below was found dumped in a gutter in Kaduna.It was first seen by kids who were playing.It is unclear who dumped the baby but people have been cursing anybody behind the act.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/baby-dumped-in-gutter-in-kaduna-by.html?m=1

Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by Spanner4(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2017
it baffles me why people show no respect for the sacredness of life...... some ladies self
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by biacan(f): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2017
shocked this is too much........ guys if you're not ready to foot the bills of your girlfriend when pregnant please zip up
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by stephenduru: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2017

Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by biacan(f): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Spanner4:
it baffles me why people show no respect for the sacredness of life...... some ladies self
Which one be some ladies what about the guy involve abeg make I hear word
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Lord have Mercy
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by Spanner4(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
Which one be some ladies what about the guy involve abeg make I hear word

If the lady didn't consent to the guy advances at first, she wouldn't have been pregnant..... lipsrsealed
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by biacan(f): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Spanner4:

If the lady didn't consent to the guy advances at first, she wouldn't have been pregnant..... lipsrsealed
I guess he was high on a weed that he forgot to wore a condom.......the guy took advantage of her....... you have done worst than him
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by Pheals(f): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm sinners condemning sinners for sinning differently! If abortion is murder, then condom is kidnapping undecided ...those of you pulling out and pouring the thing on the ground or inside the lady throat ( the ogbaje girl don swallow, the blessed child of your urs) u na well done o... I hope u don't waste the glorious child in the toilet floor.. Nice job.. If u are sleeping with a girl using condom my brother u are sleeping with the wrong person sad...

↑↑↑↑...later in future u go say na village people.. If u are unable to get pregnant... Have seen women who only have a single child all there life... What if u are destiny to have only one baby... U don kill amh be that
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by Spanner4(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
I guess he was high on a weed that he forgot to wore a condom.......the guy took advantage of her....... you have done worst than him

Mind your language my sister please..... Am not in support of what the guy did..... it pains me see the termination of this sacred life
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by biacan(f): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Spanner4:

Mind your language my sister please..... Am not in support of what the guy did..... it pains me see the termination of this sacred life
And if I don't mind my language what then happens........? it never pained you because you took same side with the guy involve by spewing trash here......boy kiss the truth
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by Spanner4(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
And if I don't mind my language what then happens........? it never pained you because you took same side with the guy involve by spewing trash here......boy kiss the truth

I won't exchange words with you dear....... you made a point...
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by biacan(f): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2017
Spanner4:

I won't exchange words with you dear....... you made a point...
hope where able to learn from your mistakes
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by dollytino4real(f): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2017
if u are not ready dont fork and take sperm
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by Spanner4(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
By you where able to learn from your mistakes

Alryt
Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by MhizzAJ(f): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2017
A lot of women are waiting on God for the fruit of the womb and someone who got pregnant and even gave birth dumps the baby inside gutter
Truly all mothers are women but not all women are mothers

Even the man that got her pregnant wouldn't have peace of mind too and God will not forgive him...Men should learn to take responsibility
If they re not ready...they should equally zip up after all she didn't get herself pregnant

1 Like

Re: 'she Won't Have Peace':nigerians React As A Baby Is Dumped In A Gutter In Kaduna by iyketex007: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:

And what made you think you can take the moral high ground huh, did the girl in question tell you that she was taken advantage of? And when did throwing away a baby become the last resort or is she the very first person to conceive out of wedlock abi if it's you, would you have thrown away urs?

(1) (Reply)

I Killed Bob Marley / Nigerian Couple Arrested For Allegedly Stealing $38,000 / Thief Caught At Olamide's OLIC Was Nearly Killed (pic,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.