Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (29933 Views)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Secondary School Boy Stabs A Man Dead In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
According to the story shared by Ruth,a lady dropped her newborn baby in a gutter in Warri.When asked if the baby is still alive,she said the baby is dead.Below is what she wrote....

'Some women are heartless and wicked. Seven months baby. She drop her baby boy in the gutter this morning hoping that nobody will see her. What a pity.. It happens this morning in my area McDermott road warri , may God have mercy. She said she is not ready to have baby now'

NB: The baby may be more than 7-months but she said 7-months from her account

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/lady-dumps-her-newborn-baby-in-gutter.html?m=1

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by tenderlaw(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
This is a pure shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by nifemi25(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Fruit of the womb that someone has spent millions searching for.... Lot of people were in the church shouting i received, all in the name of i want fruit of the womb... God gave this idiot easily and she just killed it after giving birth to him..... How i wish i was there on judgement day to witness how God will deal with her.. Shaking my head

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Skycil: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tufiakwa
embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Depot(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
This one weak me, who knows if he will be the Dangote of his time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
shocked You carried the baby for nine months, went through pains to put to birth, finally dumped the baby. Someone should tell Angel Gabriel it's time for that trumpet to sound

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Shame on her.
Shame on her
Shame on her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by dynicks(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Even the devil is displeased at the rate evil has sky rocketed..!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by satowind(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nah waa why not abort him since, why go through the pain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by ajiwo1: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
It is finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
It's what happens when you say they must keep pregnancies. Sometimes allow them not to, so that they stop doing even greater evil. She's uncommonly evil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by zincnike(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
End time mothers

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Freemanbobble: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Emarex: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Seven month baby with cord! undecided undecided

SAD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by SultanYoung: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Most time we take sexual intercourse personal, hence is more of spiritual than physical and it leads many astray and which they later find it difficult to fulfill their potentials

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
.After f**king raw, you see their lives in the open?

Birth control? Problem.

Literacy? Problem.

Use Condom? Problem.

Ask her, as young as she is, she already has 5 children like that o.

Ask her again, and you'll find out she goes to mosque every friday and misses no prayers. undecided

Then finally ask her who impregnated her, and you'll find out it's not even her husband.

You just have to fear black brain, black mentality ... black women.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by BlackDuke(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
How can I unsee this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Lack of health care for the Poor. ...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
nifemi25:
Fruit of the womb that someone has spent millions searching for.... Lot of people were in the church shouting i received, all in the name of i want fruit of the womb... God gave this idiot easily and she just killed it after giving birth to him..... How i wish i was there on judgement day to witness how God will deal with her.. Shaking my head

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by princessayesha(f): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
My sister has been married for almost 13yrs now without a child. I wonder how she would feel if she sees this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by ohem007(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
7 month baby with umblical cord and placenta still attached...

Who is fooling who here

7 month how...
I don't understand..

Anyways

When she dey open leg like courtios then she no sabi abi

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by dominique(f): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
The baby was probably a stillborn, if so then her only crime was not disposing of the remains properly
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Madibah(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Na wa o..
This is catastrophically terrible
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Whenever I see/hear such news, I just ask God why. I've been married since May,2015 and still hoping for one from Him and yet people are throwing children away.�

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Such a funny life!

Some are praying for... Those who have are throwing theirs away.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by MobilityExpress: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
This is why the FG needs to create child social services ministry that builds Foster Homes to support or adopt children that were born to parents that cannot fend for them, so people like her will be taking their babies to the government care, instead of dumping them somewhere to die. Very painful. Who knows whether that child is our own Steve Jobs or Bill Gates but poverty didn't let him see the light of day. God have mercy on us as a country. So many unnecessary deaths happening. May the Angels lead his soul to heaven.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) by Reelmii: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
fear women wearing hijab... they are worst

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weapons Bauchi Police Recovered From Kidnappers With The Help Of A Hunter (Pics) / How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped' / Outrage As 2 Hausa Women Fight, Exchange Blows While Endangering Baby's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.