Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) (20809 Views)

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Nengi Hampson Lists Her Achievements At 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by Sirheny007(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
I wonder what makes these women think we give a phvck.? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by Ugoeze2016: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
At least you got goals some don't
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by FarahAideed: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ameachis money talking
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by TrillionBrains(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
She ain't well at all. #God fall on you there. No professional ambition maybe her goals should be - More Makeup, A date with Tech Giant Mark Zuckerberg, have an ATm machine in my backyard. *LOL*
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by jericco1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Puffydon1:
with her smelling ass
how you take know?
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by djon78(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Skanas:

An unmarried successful women can simply go for artificial insemination or even adopt beautiful kids dat will bear her name after her demise bro...
The world is fast changing, everybody must not get married to be able to fulfill God's plan for us

The world is changing fast...story for the gods. I am not here to castigate anyone, but we should stop deceiving ourselves. Uneducated, unexposed women are getting married everyday with happy marriages. Most of the times, the people that miss out happiness and joy in life are those people with your mindset.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by Skanas(m): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
is that what u want for ur sisters?
If it is the will of God that they end up unmarried and successful, I would never allow them depart this world without suggesting such to them...

Ps: I emphasize on "successful" because those activities involves money

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
no man or child there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she used family to hide it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E get why, even she herself know say she useless
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

For those flies that were mentioning me yesterday

Marriage is important, because if u remove sch, money, success and everything, the only thing we can really do is marry and have kids, that one is everlasting and its an accomplishment, even God said my people go and multiply, he didn't say go and become a useless slay queen and die without doing anything with ur life

a woman that dies unmarried and without a child, its better she neva lived at all

#No Filter Attitude

Marrying and having kids is an accomplishment?

All those area boys and armed robbers and prostitutes came out of marriages.

Please stop trying to make marriage some sort of end all.

It is not.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by Skanas(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
djon78:

The world is changing fast...story for the gods. I am not here to castigate anyone, but we should stop deceiving ourselves. Uneducated, unexposed women are getting married everyday with happy marriages. Most of the times, the people that miss out happiness and joy in life are those people with your mindset.
Bro no woman prays not to get married...get my point...if a woman doesn't get married, nobody should term her a failure in life like the guy I quoted did...
If she can afford it, she should go ahead with artificial insemination or adoption to have people who will take up her name and assets as the case may be when she is gone...
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by Egein(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
johnime:
I have been a bad ass chick , like a very bad girl. I have snatched people’s husbands and boyfriends.
Many times men leave their women in the alter because of me, sometimes I use jazz if the guy proves strong head or Stubborn.
I have been wild , the only thing I have not done is kill but I have really messed up.There was one time I asked a man to go beat up is pregnant wife because she confronted me to leave her man alone, and on the process of him beating her, she lost the baby .Nler I have been wicked.

I have broken so many home just for pleasure and now it’s my turn but I am scared as Bleep.
I am about to get married next month but I am scared of that thing they Called karma, I have heard so much about it and I know it might come visiting me so hard . Nlers I need help . I have gone to my Rev., to confess , I have built a motherless Baby home for the helpless, I have an NGO that helps women , I have helped people just to satisfy my conscience before I get married but still I am really scared .

Nlers help me . I have prayed to God but I don’t know if he has forgiving me .
Nlers what else can I do to liberate my self and conscience? I smell karma everywhere I go . I see her knocking on my door . Nlers help me I need advise , what can I do to wash away my past life?
shared today by Oke
Apart from lying, what else do you do for a living?
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by kingandamy4life(m): 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
ok...we ve seen it and i will personally pray that that your dream romance with Anthony joshua comes to pass
i know you ve him in your mind when you wrote that.
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by nkemdave(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
johnime:
I have been a bad ass chick , like a very bad girl. I have snatched people’s husbands and boyfriends.
Many times men leave their women in the alter because of me, sometimes I use jazz if the guy proves strong head or Stubborn.
I have been wild , the only thing I have not done is kill but I have really messed up.There was one time I asked a man to go beat up is pregnant wife because she confronted me to leave her man alone, and on the process of him beating her, she lost the baby .Nler I have been wicked.

I have broken so many home just for pleasure and now it’s my turn but I am scared as Bleep.
I am about to get married next month but I am scared of that thing they Called karma, I have heard so much about it and I know it might come visiting me so hard . Nlers I need help . I have gone to my Rev., to confess , I have built a motherless Baby home for the helpless, I have an NGO that helps women , I have helped people just to satisfy my conscience before I get married but still I am really scared .

Nlers what else can I do to liberate my self and conscience? I smell karma everywhere I go . I see her knocking on my door . Nlers help me I need advise , what can I do to wash away my past life?
shared today by Oke

If u need advise, please create ur own topic.
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by djon78(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
Skanas:

Bro no woman prays not to get married...get my point...if a woman doesn't get married, nobody should term her a failure in life like the guy I quoted did...
If she can afford it, she should go ahead with artificial insemination or adoption to have people who will take up her name and assets as the case may be when she is gone...

OK I got the drift.
Just that I really get sad when I see many uneducated and unexposed women married, and also very happy in their marriages. While many of our educated/exposed ones not married.
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by 2lateBiafra: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
She no go give us her TOTO BERBERCUE
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
Skanas:

An unmarried successful women can simply go for artificial insemination or even adopt beautiful kids dat will bear her name after her demise bro...
The world is fast changing, everybody must not get married to be able to fulfill God's plan for us

2 things wrong with what you said

1. that a woman resorts to artificial insemination means that no matter what BS they say, a woman never feels complete without a child

2. It is bad enough raising a child who knows it's father but the parents are separated/divorced etc. Imagine the void of a child who does not know it's father, his origins, where he comes from etc etc? We should not bring potentially disturbed children to the world for our own selfish reasons.....think of the child!!! If you want to know the damage it does to the child and to society raising children without fathers or children who dont know their fathers, just look at the black American society.
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by rhonard(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
who cares about your goal undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
johnime:

shared today by Oke

hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
no man or child there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she used family to hide it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E get why, even she herself know say she useless
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

For those flies that were mentioning me yesterday

Marriage is important, because if u remove sch, money, success and everything, the only thing we can really do is marry and have kids, that one is everlasting and its an accomplishment, even God said my people go and multiply, he didn't say go and become a useless slay queen and die without doing anything with ur life

a woman that dies unmarried and without a child, its better she neva lived at all

#No Filter Attitude

I didn't know some people can be so stupid. So stupid that they don't know a family means a husband and a child. How is she now hiding it?
And besides, when did being married become an accomplishment?
People like you should be flogged because your mentality dates back to 1400AD... Mtchew

Mira was here
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by iamJ(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
miraokocha:

I didn't know some people can be so stupid. So stupid that they don't know a family means a husband and a child. How is she now hiding it?
And besides, when did being married become an accomplishment?
People like you should be flogged because your mentality dates back to 1400AD... Mtchew

Mira was here
shut up

Don't mention me again
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by iamJ(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by iamJ(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
kennygee:

I'm sure his sisters are entitled to their opinions.

One thing I know is, it is terrible to marry and divorce.
last time remember how i made u cry, if u're not married it's ur fault, Ure not a good person, stop forming like it's a normal thing, let's not start this mata again
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
shut up

Don't mention me again

And I did
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by oyepaulkay(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
lol...... so, because the world is changing, it's now the right thing.... the world is heading for and end my dear.... God said "Be fruitful and Multiply" not be fruitful or Multiply.......
Skanas:

Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2017
iamJ:
last time remember how i made u cry, if u're not married it's ur fault, Ure not a good person, stop forming like it's a normal thing, let's not start this mata again

Why are you deluding yourself thinking yourself a cyber bully, no one cares.

Your life is so miserable, you think you're doing something worthwhile, if you're so bored or so jobless, volunteer at an NGO, learn a sport, read a book, do some research and leave single women alone.

Whether they are single by choice, by divorce or by whatever circumstance, should it concern you, don't you have problems of your own?

Not even death makes me cry, an inconsequential person like you don't even come close.

Now I'm going to ignore you like the P in Pneumonia.

Now drink a bottle of joy and have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by bjx5: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2017
who cares
Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by techgeniusworld(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
IamHeWrites:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has already listed her 2018 goals and is ready to take the year by storm. Among them are God, family, romance etc.

See below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/oap-toke-makinwa-lists-her-2018-goals.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) by UrVillagePeop1e: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
kennygee:

Why are you deluding yourself thinking yourself a cyber bully, no one cares.

Your life is so miserable, you think you're doing something worthwhile, if you're so bored or so jobless, volunteer at an NGO, learn a sport, read a book, do some research and leave single women alone.

Whether they are single by choice, by divorce or by whatever circumstance, should it concern you, don't you have problems of your own?

Not even death makes me cry, an inconsequential person like you don't even come close.

Now I'm going to ignore you like the P in Pneumonia.

Now drink a bottle of joy and have a nice day.
[/s] console ur sad self

Doesn't change the fact that ure single, alone and not getting married ever

ure a tin of redicle among ur friends, who knows maybe u stink, ugly pathetic excuse for a woman, spit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos / Toke Makinwa Slays In White And Black, Rocks Chanel Sneakers / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.