Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? (760 Views)

Do Muslims Truly Understand Islam Or Read Quran / Who Lied? Islam Or Christianity? / Which Religion first entered Africa? Islam Or Christian? (2) (3) (4)

Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
Once upon a time in Ethiopia, there was a violent and young Muslim man by the name Imam Ahmed Gragn who tried to laid waste to the existence of Christianity. He destroyed and looted the country and also slaughtered hundred of thousands Christians. The surviving conquered Christians were given 2 choices. Either convert to Islam or face the sword. Those who chosen the former were spared while those who refused were slaughtered (mostly by beheading). But the Christians became victorious at the end after 12 years of misery.

So to Christians, Atheists and any others here except Muslims, which one do you choose if you were in this kind of situation? Would you embrace Islam or choose the sharp sword? smiley
Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by greatnaija01: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
na the SWORD for me o.... sure TICKET to Heaven..... I do not need the 12 virgins wahala...
Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by RoyalBlak007: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2017

Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by ednited(f): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hati13:
Once upon a time in Ethiopia, there was a violent and young Muslim man by the name Imam Ahmed Gragn who tried to laid waste to the existence of Christianity. He destroyed and looted the country and also slaughtered hundred of thousands Christians. The surviving conquered Christians were given 2 choices. Either convert to Islam or face the sword. Those who chosen the former were spared while those who refused were slaughtered (mostly by beheading). But the Christians became victorious at the end after 12 years of misery.

So to Christians, Atheists and any others here except Muslims, which one do you choose if you were in this kind of situation? Would you embrace Islam or choose the sharp sword? smiley

Face the sword
Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
Beheading is not that painful. You'd be gone in five seconds.

What would really bother me would be fire undecided Or hanging on a cross...
Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
greatnaija01:
na the SWORD for me o.... sure TICKET to Heaven..... I do not need the 12 virgins wahala...
Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
ednited:

Face the sword
I expect this from you (true Orthodox Christian). wink

Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Muafrika2:
Beheading is not that painful. You'd be gone in five seconds.

What would really bother me would be fire undecided Or hanging on a cross...
But would heart if it's slow like Drug Cartel beheading, but still better than fire and crucifixion like you mentioned. So what would you choose?
Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
I will kill the idiot first.
I am not a gentle christian.

Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hati13:

But would heart if it's slow like Drug Cartel beheading, but still better than fire and crucifixion like you mentioned. So what would you choose?
If they did it slow it would really hurt..

Still better than bondage. The far I've known Christ, I wouldn't want to live a second more if He stopped being part of my life.
Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by 0temAtum: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
It depends on the period of time the confrontation comes my way. If it comes when I haven't fulfilled my earthly mission(say between now and 2018), I will convert to islam, study Islam closely and reconvert to a nonreligious brain user and write all the experiences I got while I was a fake Muslim down in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for people to learn.
But if the swordman comes when my mission on earth is already fulfilled(say 2019 upward), I will willingly accept the sword and go to join my ancestors in the places of rest.
Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
velai:
I will kill the idiot first.
I am not a gentle christian.
Ok, but if you are on the right situation to kill, then all the commenters would also say they will attempt to kill the sword man. But I get you.
Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
Muafrika2:

If they did it slow it would really hurt..

Still better than bondage. The far I've known Christ, I wouldn't want to live a second more if He stopped being part of my life.
You are true Christian then who will die for it's principle. wink

Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
0temAtum:
It depends on the period of time the confrontation comes my way. If it comes when I haven't fulfilled my earthly mission(say between now and 2018), I will convert to islam, study Islam closely and reconvert to a nonreligious brain user and write all the experiences I got while I was a fake Muslim down in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for people to learn.
But if the swordman comes when my mission on earth is already fulfilled(say 2019 upward), I will willingly accept the sword and go to join my ancestors in the places of rest.
You are a wise man

Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by Zenithpeak(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
For me, TO LIVE IS CHRIST, TO DIE IS THE GAIN.

I will can't my self previledged and so much honoured to pass through the same way as the apostles yet not forsaking my faith.

BTW, many are dying (suddenly) by accident without any choice...........

I'm happy to be initiated into the mystery of faith in Christ.

Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by alBHAGDADI: 3:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Rilwayne001 vedaxcool aminusanti udatso FriendNG empiree abdelkabir

Look at how people are rejecting islam. They rather die by the sword than accept to convert to Islam.
Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by hopefulLandlord: 6:15am On Nov 18, 2017
I'll convert to islam superficially

Re: Would You Convert To Islam Or Face The Sword? by deebrain(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Face the sword gladly....

Free Ebook "Divine Sex" 38 Years Pastor Bible Truth But Not Tradition Teachings / Are Christians Really Not Forced To Pay Tithe? / How Do I Seek And Chase God's Heart Effectively?