Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Am In Need Of Agriculture Land To Rent Or Farm To Manage In Delta State. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Am In Need Of Agriculture Land To Rent Or Farm To Manage In Delta State. (853 Views)

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) / How To Register Your Business Or Farm With CAC / Slay Queen Goes To Farm To Harvest Groundnuts When She’s Not Slaying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Need Of Agriculture Land To Rent Or Farm To Manage In Delta State. by Johnsilver19(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
I live in warri, studied agricultural science education in delsu.am seriously in need of any good land to rent for my agriculture activities.... or if there is any already established good farm ,I can as well manage it to maximize profit.I have passion for farming business..... I have experience in the following area.poultry, piggery, hatching of fish, fishery,crops(palm trees,vegetable, corn,okra,yam,plantain e.t.c) goat rearing,poultry and pig feed formulation e.t.c. am knowledgeable in those areas listed above. just give me a call.08109982137 or 08067639527 thanks
Re: Am In Need Of Agriculture Land To Rent Or Farm To Manage In Delta State. by mrkunmi: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
I have 2 rooms In my piggery farm along lagos/ibadan express road I will like to rent..-08130948779 call or whatsspp
Re: Am In Need Of Agriculture Land To Rent Or Farm To Manage In Delta State. by easyboi9(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
I can help u get a farm land if @ oghara delta state
Re: Am In Need Of Agriculture Land To Rent Or Farm To Manage In Delta State. by gemini35(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2017
be specific do you need, poultry, land fish pond,which is available, or palm tree land,?
Re: Am In Need Of Agriculture Land To Rent Or Farm To Manage In Delta State. by Johnsilver19(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
my friend thanks.....oghara is quite far,considering the cost of transportation. I like places like Agbarho,okwokoko e.t.c just any area close to warri will definitely be OK.
Re: Am In Need Of Agriculture Land To Rent Or Farm To Manage In Delta State. by Johnsilver19(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
@gemini yes any agric stuff.....but where are u from please.? sorry for the late reply
Re: Am In Need Of Agriculture Land To Rent Or Farm To Manage In Delta State. by Johnsilver19(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2018
@ Gemini for now am in need of poultry land....I mean already built poultry pen,deep liter system to be specific not battery cage... cause my aim is to rear broilers....

(1) (Reply)

Ogbomoso Cashew Nut Available For Sale / Fresh Farm Eggs / DAY OLD CHICKS & FEEDS AVAILABLE AT GOOD PRICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.