Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) (70139 Views)

How I Converted A Space In My Compound Into A Dry Season Ugu Farm / How I Converted An Abandoned Land In My Area Into A Sesame Farm. / Turn Animal Dungs To Money With Manure Drying Machine. Call 08132380951 Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
I admire so much people with this asset called land. A lot of people in this forum has hectares of land which is no doubt a very huge investment. One of my early mistake was not buying much piece of land even when I had the resources to do so.
I can tell you clearly that the little I get have been carefully converted into multiple source of income. Without exaggeration, during this recent financial crisis of scarcity of money, I was very comfortable because I earned income daily from this invaluable asset called LAND.
This thread is to highlight how one can turn land to money. Am going to be posting pictures to support my claim.
Please stay tuned

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
1. Coconut Tree
I planted many coconut trees some years ago. Today, I have it in large quantity. There is no university of experience. You have to acquire it. Am writing base on experience. If you have 20 trees of coconut, over a million naira annual revenue is guaranteed. My coconut tree gives over 120 big fruits each per season which translates to over #50k. This is the minimum you can get if you take care of the tree.
Please stop the procrastination, the second best time to plant coconut is now

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by didroon43: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nice thread. I wish you could go on further.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Coconut has a lot of health benefits. The demand is so much that the market can never be Saturated. This makes this fruit to be very expensive. I do sell one in the range of #400 to #600 depending on the size.
Coconut oil is one of the expensive cosmetic oil which can be exported. I have export market in Turkey already. I will post some pictures of coconut fruits tomorrow after cutting

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
didroon43:
Nice thread. I wish you could go on further.

Believe me, you will get a lot from this thread. This is not theory but practical.
Just stay connected.
Meanwhile watch this video and subscribe to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A36CA1vJyc

18 Likes

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
There is a lot of untapped potential in coconut business. I saw on YouTube where raw coconut juices are being sold in some countries. Never come across it here in Nigeria. At first, I was not interested but decided to give it a trial. It was very fantastic. I had never in my life taken such delicious fruit juice before. Please give it a trial, you will concur with me.

Get one not yet ripe coconut fruit fresh from the tree. Open and drink the water, come here and testify. This coconut water cures a lot of disease.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by nifemi25(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2023
Please like how long will it takes the coconut to get ripe for sell.... how do I start with the planting? I have a plot at mowe where I can use..

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Blake755: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wow nice thread how many months does it take the coconut to grow op please how many coconut can someone plant in a plot of land and what about the seedlings how do we go about it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
nifemi25:
Please like how long will it takes the coconut to get ripe for sell.... how do I start with the planting? I have a plot at mowe where I can use..

One virtue I will advice everyone to get is PATIENCE. Five years is not far at all. Just plant many, about 3 metres spacing, before you know it, money will start coming

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by WesternPanzer: 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
ytdivine, I tap into your knowledge always. You are a huge blessing to this generation without knowing.

16 Likes

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Femabol01: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2023
ytdivine:
1. Coconut Tree
I planted many coconut trees some years ago. Today, I have it in large quantity. There is no university of experience. You have to acquire it. Am writing base on experience. If you have 20 trees of coconut, over a million naira annual revenue is guaranteed. My coconut tree gives over 120 big fruits each per season which translates to over #50k. This is the minimum you can get if you take care of the tree.
Please stop the procrastination, the second best time to plant coconut is now
Pls can you share the type of seedling you planted, price and where source for it. Additionally, how many coconut trees can one acre of land contain considering the spacing you mentioned. Thanks....
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by longetivity(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Following, I must invest in Agriculture either plants or poultry farming.

21 Likes

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2023
How do you sell it?
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by AgubataAkokwa: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2023
I'm following you bumper to bumper, no breathing space

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2023
Blake755:
Wow nice thread how many months does it take the coconut to grow op please how many coconut can someone plant in a plot of land and what about the seedlings how do we go about it

It takes about 5year to fruit and the seedlings are always available especially during this dry season. The only issue is getting the right species

Meanwhile checkout this video, subscribe to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeNBQstBqI

2 Likes

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:53am On Mar 28, 2023
WesternPanzer:
ytdivine, I tap into your knowledge always. You are a huge blessing to this generation without knowing.

Thanks for the compliment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Femabol01:
Pls can you share the type of seedling you planted, price and where source for it. Additionally, how many coconut trees can one acre of land contain considering the spacing you mentioned. Thanks....

The seedlings are always available especially during this rainy season.

You can do the calculation. 3m or 10ft spacing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Spirit04:
How do you sell it?

Customers for coconut plenty. Market can never be problem

1 Like

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2023
Watch the video below and subscribe to the channel to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx-gtYGQ15c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Pictures from the few that yet to fruit

Watch the video, subscribe to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhvSPxeq5NI

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2023
Have you taken this before?
I take it a lot because I have a lot of it.
Give this juice a trial

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2023
Everybody has a role to play to curb high rate of unemployment in Nigeria. To those that have acquired hectares of land, help save the country by investing in coconut farm. It has a very long value chain. Imaging creating jobs through coconut farming.
Just look at the pictures below

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Femabol01: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2023
ytdivine:

The seedlings are always available especially during this rainy season.

You can do the calculation. 3m or 10ft spacing.
How can I get it and procedures for planting?
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2023
Femabol01:
How can I get it and procedures for planting?

You can always get me through the comment section of my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGNc_IaARqE

9 Likes

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Some may accuse me of copying online pictures and pasting here, I have to include my picture to show it's real

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2023
Trying to plug some coconut fruits

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2023
Governor Soludo sometime last year ask Anambra people to plant coconut trees after flagging off the campaign.
I planted 3 numbers and named them Soludo coconut trees. See the picture of one of them

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by Praisepriest: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2023
Nice work there sir, you have been a blessing to me. I would love to be mentored by you. My contact 08038505750. Am grateful sir.
Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by golaways(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2023
wow. this is indeed an aspect of agriculture worth exploring.

7 Likes

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Nigeria problem is lack of visionary leaders. Do you know that industrialization start from agriculture. If you have about 1000 capacity coconut plantations, this will automatically attract coconut juice, oil, and cake processing companies. Other minor companies and businesses will also be built around it. This translate to more employment and improved the economy.
This one of the reasons I like the present governor of Akwa Ibom state. They are into this project and I know the like of Soludo will follow suit.
Individuals can also carry out this project.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2023
I was invited to NYSC orientation camp to give talks on self employment. I saw right inside the camp wasting assets and human resources.
I saw hectares of land owned by NYSC lying idle. I saw untapped human potentials in the youth that could turn the land asset into job creations and money.
I asked myself why the whole verse land was lying idle?
All we need in Nigeria is just change of mentality and right vision mindset because as a country, we have all it takes to succeed

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) by ytdivine(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2023
Praisepriest:
Nice work there sir, you have been a blessing to me. I would love to be mentored by you. My contact 08038505750. Am grateful sir.

Good one. Am available to mentor as many that are willing to better our society. Will contact you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd-KGAmjh9c

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate / Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.