Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc (5398 Views)

Bandits Kill Obaje Saidu, Corps Member On His Way To Katsina For Clearance / How Safe Is Katsina For NYSC / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by rottable(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
hello, I'm going to katsina by Sunday for my Nysc​ orientation..... the issue now is, I don't know where there bus station is located in Lagos . some say Jibowu, some say iddo, other say at Ojota now I am confused . please, I need genuine answer, where is there bus station? how much is it? and also how much will get me to their Nysc camp. thanks in anticipation
Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by wahles(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
rottable:
hello, I'm going to katsina by Sunday for my Nysc​ orientation..... the issue now is, I don't know where there bus station is located in Lagos . some say Jibowu, some say iddo, other say at Ojota now I am confused . please, I need genuine answer, where is there bus station? how much is it? and also how much will get me to their Nysc camp. thanks in anticipation
jst dedicate ur 2mrw to locate it amongst d 3 options

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by Maxam01: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
most northern state buses are found @ Iddo
Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by Kylekent59: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
My best advise is that you should enter flight to abuja,then from abuja, u board a kastina bus.

Lagos to kastina by road is terrible.
Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by sharpnelly25: 5:40am On Nov 18, 2017
embarassedi am also posted to kastina. and am having the same difficulty going from Lagos. :Pi am also posted to kastina. and am having the same difficulty going from Lagos.
Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by yehmy(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Getting to Katsina is easy from lagos. just go to Iddo and get a marcopolo that is going to Sokoto. they will pass tru Katsina but those big bus na Long journey Bus.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by sharpnelly25: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2017
yehmy:
Getting to Katsina is easy from lagos. just go to Iddo and get a marcopolo that is going to Sokoto. they will pass tru Katsina but those big bus na Long journey Bus.

will it be night or morning bus
Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by yehmy(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2017
sharpnelly25:
will it be night or morning bus
It's nt a day journey. so u will still spend a night on d road
Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by Mechanics96(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2017
rottable:

Congrats!
I served in Katsina so you can trust that I know the answer to your question.
You can get Marcopolo from Iddo for around 7000 to Kano(although prices are usually inflated at this camping period), then go from kano to Katsina for around #700.
*This is my best piece of advice though*, go to Alaba rago(that's just after iyana iba), at PPL bus stop, you"ll get a bus straight to Katsina at just 6k maximum!
Best wishes and journey mercy!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by MightyHand(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2017
Guy am a transporter, if u heed my advice you wouldn't regret it.
there'r many rout to ur destinatn, Lagos - Kast is available @jibowu& iddo but may expensiv bcs they knew you r corp mem, Jxt go to either jibowu/iddo, board bus going to Kano, from Kano to kastina should be #1000.

Majority of the trip frm Lagos to North are night journey oo, sum kick off by 3pm. prepair for 14hrs journey
Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by ferrysport: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Please I need help for my trip to zamfara state. Where do I get a bus to zamfara from Lagos and how much will it cost.
Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by sharpnelly25: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2017
MightyHand:
Guy am a transporter, if u heed my advice you wouldn't regret it.
there'r many rout to ur destinatn, Lagos - Kast is available @jibowu& iddo but may expensiv bcs they knew you r corp mem, Jxt go to either jibowu/iddo, board bus going to Kano, from Kano to kastina should be #1000.

Majority of the trip frm Lagos to North are night journey oo, sum kick off by 3pm. prepair for 14hrs journey
thanks bro for the info I will be leaving tomorrow to kastina from iddo.
Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by MightyHand(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
sharpnelly25:
thanks bro for the info I will be leaving tomorrow to kastina from iddo.

wish you safe journey, am also pcm but in stream II

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by Mhidlyne(f): 2:10pm On May 16, 2021
Good afternoon, please I want to know where I can get a bus going to katsina from Lagos for nysc camp.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc by hunterezi(m): 2:06am On May 18, 2021
Mhidlyne:
Good afternoon, please I want to know where I can get a bus going to katsina from Lagos for nysc camp.

There are buses at Alaba rage just beside Lagos state university(Lasu). But I'll strongly advise you against going with small buses because of security issues.

Instead,

You can go to any GUO park, board the bus going to kano, then from kano you'll take Mani camp, Katsina.

I'm currently in Katsina too. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

69 Fake Nysc Members Jailed / Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House / Will There Be NYSC Batch C 2009?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.