Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (42358 Views)

Drug For Injury On Dog’s Ear / Dog Ear Bleeding Solution? / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
At 2 months old, Rhyno (my dog), had this abnormal ear formation and pple do call him roadsign, while some call him shoki which is funny grin

At first, I didn't bother about it cos I believed it would still come to a normal standing position which I believe, is the normal state of all German Shepard dog breeds, but its the 3rd month now with no signs of improvement.

Took him to the vet this week and they said they haven't met one with such conditions before...anyone had past experiences with their dogs?

1 Like

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
More embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by pu7pl3(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
That's how my dogs ear is too...one is up one is down..its really cute

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:
That's how my dogs ear is too...one is up one is down..its really cute
lol... How many month's your dog?
Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by pu7pl3(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
lol... How many month's your dog?
9years bruh

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Lmaooo

Lalasticlala come and carry o

4 Likes

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by ojun50(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na dog wey go like gossip be dis,

184 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by ClitoPen: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Every NLder get dog. Click like if ya got one and share if u don't.....

142 Likes 309 Shares

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Mologi(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
grin grin grin
Lmaooo

Lalasticlala come and carry o

We deal in snake matters.....
Refer this to seun.....I guess that's what makes busy!!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Mologi(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
The dog want to have sense.....
Some dogs are just abami EDA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
pu7pl3:

9years bruh
huh? shocked you mean it never stood upright? shocked shocked
Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
This Could Be A Rare Disease Or Infection Found In Dogs. Consult Your Viet Doctor
Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by iamJ(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nothing is wrong oga, if na doberman i for say make u cut am

5 Likes

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by bitchcrafts: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Google 'hematoma in dogs' and u should get useful tips on how to go by this

4 Likes

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Henitan24(f): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy LWKMD...

1 Like

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by pu7pl3(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
huh? shocked you mean it never stood upright? shocked shocked

Nah bruh...been like that since

1 Like

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by 14teenK: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ear gone come up soon my pup's was once like that check me profile.
Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
14teenK:
Ear gone come up soon my pup's was once like that check me profile.
kikikikiikikii grin looks like the ear's dancing shoki for real...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Metrobaba:
This Could Be A Rare Disease Or Infection Found In Dogs. Consult Your Viet Doctor
did so this week and they said they never seen one with such condition.

1 Like

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
did so this week and they said they never seen one with such condition.

Consult Different Viet Doctors, With Experience. If Nothing, Then Rest Your Case
Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by danduj(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na real shoki grin

7 Likes

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
Seun the canine expert would know about This grin

1 Like

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mologi:
The dog want to have sense..... Some dogs are just abami EDA!!!!

ode.. See ur sense don dey run leave u small small, better catch it. :-/
Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Mologi(m): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
ode.. See ur sense don dey run leave u small small, better catch it. :-/
Wait!!!!
Are you learning how to use "fowl" words on me?
Don't ta si mi!!

Ask about Mologi, I am not a good person.
The dog in question is not related to you and I don't know if it has tested its weapon of Mama's destruction on you. Why do you want to be an animal.......

Advocate!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by rumenase(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2017
OP it's very common with GSDs when they are young it's ears will take different shape and face different directions now BUT it will stand very well soon. and for yur vet to say he has not seen a GSD puppy with ears like that shows his quackery or inexperience so leave him because if he has not seen something like this I wonder how he can help if a bigger issue arises.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by 14teenK: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2017
rumenase:
OP it's very common with GSDs when they are young it's ears will take different shape and face different directions now BUT it will stand very well soon. and for yur vet to say he has not seen a GSD puppy with ears like that shows his quackery or inexperience so leave him because if he has not seen something like this I wonder how he can help if a bigger issue arises.
can you imagine the vet.....no hope at all when parvo sets in.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by donshaize(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Dats no vet o bros ur pups ear would stand at he grows if not you can always tape it

1 Like

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by rumenase(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
14teenK:
can you imagine the vet.....no hope at all when parvo sets in.

exactly my point just that I was being euphemistic rarekind run away from that quack.
Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin funnel ear

1 Like

Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by one4GOD(f): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=ojun50 post=62473832]Na dog wey go like gossip be dis, [/quotelolllll]
Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by apesinola001: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Meat don land gidigba
Re: Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) by apesinola001: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
To eat this dog Dey hungry me

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama / I Saw This Dog Die / Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.