Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Dog Ear Bleeding Solution? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Ear Bleeding Solution? (644 Views)

Drug For Injury On Dog’s Ear / My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Ear Bleeding Solution? by Fabre2: 3:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Help!!! my dog has been bleeding for the past week on the ear and am scared it may get infection or die from it. Is there any permanent solution to it? I'd be very grateful.
Re: Dog Ear Bleeding Solution? by GRACEGLORY: 4:50am On Oct 03, 2018
Is the bleeding from around, or inside the ear?

Well... Parasites, the likes of ticks, and mites could cause such. frequently, Flies too. Bacterial and fungal infections usually causes fidos to scratch seriously at their ears, this resulting in the self-induced trauma described above. And I'm sure your fido's nails ain't clipped.

Look in to see if it's around the ear or inside. If inside, oga, rush to a good vet, I'd around the ear let's know.

As a matter of fact, you've waited too long
Re: Dog Ear Bleeding Solution? by Fabre2: 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Is the bleeding from around, or inside the ear?

Well... Parasites, the likes of ticks, and mites could cause such. frequently, Flies too. Bacterial and fungal infections usually causes fidos to scratch seriously at their ears, this resulting in the self-induced trauma described above. And I'm sure your fido's nails ain't clipped.

Look in to see if it's around the ear or inside. If inside, oga, rush to a good vet, I'd around the ear let's know.

As a matter of fact, you've waited too long
thanks for the reply it is on top of the ear
Re: Dog Ear Bleeding Solution? by GRACEGLORY: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fabre2:

thanks for the reply it is on top of the ear

That's nothing, just clean, using mild TCP. It will dry.
Re: Dog Ear Bleeding Solution? by GRACEGLORY: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Fabre2:

thanks for the reply it is on top of the ear...

That's nothing, just clean, using mild TCP. It will dry.

(1) (Reply)

Dog Ticks / 4 Months Lhasa Apso Available For Sale / Male Rottweiler Puppy Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.