Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Jamb Regularisation For Nysc Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Regularisation For Nysc Registration (640 Views)

Jamb Regularisation / Jamb Regularisation Issue / JAMB Regularisation Urgent Answers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Regularisation For Nysc Registration by Kennyflyair: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Good day people. For some time now, I've been hearing that jamb regularisation of admission is a very important criterion for qualifying to register for NYSC. Having heard this, I decided to visit the jamb site to regularize my admission (because I school in Akure and my jamb admission status shows my first choice university which is Abeokuta) but I encountered problems. When I chose change of course/institution and input my jamb number and year, I got this error

The resource you are looking for might have
been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable.

I noticed that the above error did not show up for my friends who have "No admission offered yet" on their jamb admission status. Now, I have a few questions

1. Am I to regularize my admission in the first place, since I already have admission status on the jamb site (although not tallying with my present institution)

2. Has anyone with admission status similar to mine successfully regularized his admission?

3. This regularisation stuff, is it really necessary/requested on the NYSC registration portal?

4. What happens if I don't regularize the admission?

NB - I'VE VISITED THE JAMB OFFICE IN AKURE AND THE ALSO GOT THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE.

Please anybody with answers should help me out. Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

NLNG Shortlist Candidate For 2018 IT Aptitude Test / 15-year-old Boy Emerges As 2018 UTME Best Candidate With 349 Points / University Of Ibadanpost UTME 2018/2019 Form And Cut Off Mark For All Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.