Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Let's Start a Love Story - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Start a Love Story (13036 Views)

>>>FIVE LETTER WORDS<<< Use The Middle Letter To Start A New Word!! / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Start a Love Story by dablessed(f): 3:56am On Dec 23, 2005
i will always love you...
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by dablessed(f): 3:57am On Dec 23, 2005
please forgive me over what happened.
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nicetohave(m): 3:58am On Dec 23, 2005
ive been such a fool
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by hotangel2(f): 4:00am On Dec 23, 2005
I Was speechless, and i was almost buying his bullcrap, not until i realised he was being fake because he had the traces of a woman's kiss on his shirt. I called him and said, Where were you before you came here? He said...
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nicetohave(m): 4:01am On Dec 23, 2005
i decided id pick you some flowers on my way here, your favorite and.........
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by hotangel2(f): 4:03am On Dec 23, 2005
I told him to shut up before he could say his next word, and i pointed out the lip sign on his shirt and cheek, and asked him... to tell me where he really was coming from. He was shocked and stammered out the words ....
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by dablessed(f): 4:04am On Dec 23, 2005
on getting to the car from the florist's...
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by dablessed(f): 4:05am On Dec 23, 2005
i got a phone call...
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by dablessed(f): 4:06am On Dec 23, 2005
An old friend was visiting from chicago...
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by dablessed(f): 4:07am On Dec 23, 2005
She was someone i had a crush on many years ago
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nicetohave(m): 4:08am On Dec 23, 2005
cool cheesy
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by dablessed(f): 4:10am On Dec 23, 2005
nicetohave:

I thought wearing the shirt i had on last night when you kissed me goodbye after dinner would be a good way of showing i can't live without you, those.........were your lipmarks

Nice to have, why draw us back now?
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nicetohave(m): 4:11am On Dec 23, 2005
i thought you were forgetting something...... cheesy

.....anyway she asked me what good ive been up to all these years
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by hotangel2(f): 4:45am On Dec 23, 2005
nicetohave was acting smart. He don't wanna leave that story line.

dablessed:

She was someone i had a crush on many years ago

And i couldn't resist kissing her, Hunnie, i really am sorry. I was baffled and i said..Ohh.. Get out of my house.
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nicetohave(m): 5:41am On Dec 23, 2005
I didnt get it luv, he was genuinely confused........i did it for you, for our love to survive......i had to bid her goodbye for the last time. i turned this over for a moment in my mind and decided, okay no big deal its just a harmless goodbye, so......
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by Greatpeter(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2005
And I went back home ruminating upon my losses and carelessness for him to take advantage of me.
And i made a firm decision not to have anything to do with any man again until I'm ready for marriage. cry
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by disney(f): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2005
But l wasn't going to commit sucide because of him or cry cry..........l made up my mind that all men are losers and l was going to find myself a nice new guy that would love me and not cheat on me................................so l decided to go and do my hair and my nails so that l could start afresh with a nice new guy tongue kiss
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nike4luv(f): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2005
as i was coming out of the salon, i met my girlfriends and we decided to go clubbing later
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nike4luv(f): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2005
but i remembered what happened last time, i remembered that aqua was a banged up sex addict so the temptation flew out of my head
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nicetohave(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2005
i told myself what i need is a fresh start and not cassanova aqua, with relief i watched him drove by and out of my life
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nike4luv(f): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2005
i sighed with relief as i promised myself not to fall for useless temptations again
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nicetohave(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2005
What i need now is a vacation, plenty of sun and beach sand.....that would help clear my head, and who knows i might get lucky, again wink
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nike4luv(f): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2005
come to think of it, why cant i get a real down to earth guy on nairaland, maybe i would go on that holiday, am thinking miami
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nicetohave(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2005
or the caribbean, have fun......be crazy and wise.....so i head home to make plans
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nike4luv(f): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2005
booked a flight and a ticket, was ready to put all my bad experiences behind me, how ever, something baffled me.
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nicetohave(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2005
why are men even though so romantic at times can be such an asshole at other times.hmmm, i guess i am not playing my cards well too afterall sighs
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nike4luv(f): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2005
wel i have and am looking forward to my holiday
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nike4luv(f): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2005
yea but i will anyway he aint worth anything off me again, so i decided to change my destination to France
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by mide2(f): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2005
I woke with a startle and realised it was all a nasty dream about my past experiences. as i was thinking about the whole dream i felt an arm around me and i turned and saw it was my hubby. A nice looking......
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nicetohave(m): 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2005
handsome, caring, soft spoken hunk of flesh
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nike4luv(f): 12:13am On Dec 24, 2005
jeez, is this story all abt aqua..are u who u claim u are aqz rolleyes

i was confused, i didnt want to be in the arms of aqua
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nicetohave(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2005
as it happened i was still sleepwalking....my husband shook me awake and i recounted the whole funny dream to him. He smiled and told me " youve been working too hard hunnie, i think its time for that vacation we've been postponing for ages" so we packed up and made the trip to the bahamas, burying the thought and dreams and face of aqua forever, with his ghost too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Did You Know? / Can You Imitate Another Nairaland User? / Who Would You Most Like To Have A 1-2-1 With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.