Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Let's Start a Love Story - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Start a Love Story (13027 Views)

>>>FIVE LETTER WORDS<<< Use The Middle Letter To Start A New Word!! / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Start a Love Story by nike4luv(f): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2006
and it was the same guy i kissed oh bless!
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by ocho(f): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2006
there went the same smile again........and this time, i managed to smile back.........
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by Rolly: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2006
...... a fake smile and ......
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by thelastdon(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2006
the guy knew it was nothing but a fake smile.... he whispered " Love goes to those who beleive in it, I know you have been hurt.. but can you give me a place in you heart; My name is the Nicholas aka thelaston he stammered.

I knew this was the Love of my life... maybe the end of the road for flattering around, he was such a sexy, bouty guy I thought to myself....

" I wanna grow old with you" he said... I was now wondering if this is a dream, I dont want to wake up from this lovely dream in my life..............
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by Rolly: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2006
.....and then.......
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by ocho(f): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2006
he then said "i know you think this can't happening but you're not dreaming" and playfully, he pinches me, just to prove that we both are living in the reality of the moment and then............
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by Rolly: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2006
he askes me out to dinner and ...............
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by icingbaby(f): 2:26am On Jan 04, 2006
i said yes, he was too sexy for.....
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by ocho(f): 5:09am On Jan 04, 2006
me to say no to wink.............plus he was a perfect gentleman
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by Rolly: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2006
when we were at the diner, he pulled out my chair, took my coat and even offered to pay the bill. i was like...........
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by thelastdon(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by ocho(f): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2006
we talked like we've known each other for a long time......................
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by mide2(f): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2006
then the waiter came along and he ordered champagne, then the waiter said, ''is your wife having champagne too ? '' We answered him together that we aren't married. He said we looked and talked like we were happily married, then.......
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by ocho(f): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2006
he looked at me with his sweet brown eyes and asked, "would you find it absurd if i asked you to marry me?"...................
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by fancidiva(f): 4:19am On Jan 05, 2006
"nope!!!"

"well " he continued eyes still fixed

"only if you promise to handle with care"....i answered with our eyes still fixed at each other.........
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by icingbaby(f): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2006
and i said ask me to marry you again in the future and i will say yes, but now we just have to get to know each other very well.
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by Rolly: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2006
and i decided that was good enough for me ( i didnt want to make hasty decisions). Anyway, after dinner..............
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by thelastdon(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by fancidiva(f): 2:33am On Jan 06, 2006
we both headed home.........together.............
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by immanuella(f): 2:34am On Jan 06, 2006
on getting home, I decided we should organize a bible study..u know..like mom says, "put God first" so we spent an hour praying and 3 hours studing the bible...
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by ocho(f): 3:52am On Jan 06, 2006
and it was amazing too see how much insight in and dedication he had towards the word of God.He gave my spirit an uplift with the very words he spoke, i could hear God's voice though his, I for the whole 4 hours forgot everything about how cute he looked and my spirit yearend for more of his ministering, i thought to my self, God is awesome in his creations.............
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by fancidiva(f): 3:56am On Jan 06, 2006
and after our bible study, we.....
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by icingbaby(f): 4:11am On Jan 06, 2006
kiss each other good night.
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by Rolly: 5:08am On Jan 06, 2006
and i hoped to see him again.........
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by thelastdon(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2006
and here he is
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by fancidiva(f): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2006
......right infront of my door step again shocked shocked........and guess what it's 6 in the morning....
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by thelastdon(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2006
and he kissed her bum good morning
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by fancidiva(f): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2006
........ i just stood there hoping and wishing that it wasn't just a dream......... rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by thelastdon(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2006
and he kissed her again is dt still a dream
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by fancidiva(f): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2006
...........felt her feet wobble....
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by mide2(f): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2006
After bible study yesterday nite, how could he have come back in the morning to kiss butt......it was the devil trying to decieve me, i rebuked him and he fled. Then my real guy came later in the morning to continue where he left the bible study yesterday
Re: Let's Start a Love Story by thelastdon(m): 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2006
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Did You Know? / Can You Imitate Another Nairaland User? / Who Would You Most Like To Have A 1-2-1 With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.