₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,023,209 members, 4,313,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 June 2018 at 09:26 AM

LEAGOO M8/M8 PROBLEMS' SOLUTIONS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LEAGOO M8/M8 PROBLEMS' SOLUTIONS (631 Views)

Leagoo M8/M8 Users / Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

LEAGOO M8/M8 PROBLEMS' SOLUTIONS by Emmoa(m): 12:15am On Nov 18, 2017
I have been seeing loads of complains about m8/pro device and I wish to provide some real solutions (real)

1) GHOST TOUCH ISSUE - The earpieces is mainly the cause of this. When you plug in your earpiece, ensure you don't plug/push it to d end. Plug it to an extent where it is stable and can be used but there is still allowance left. If plugged to d end , it starts to reduce volume by itself,brings up Google icon,etc. Getting a better earpieces to replace original is okay.

2) BATTERY : Battery calliberation is disappointing for this device. To get real battery percentage, ensure you switch of your phone,remove battery, wait for 30 secs + ; and if device is hot,it is advisable you wait for it to cool before putting back d battery,then your real % will appear. Charge a battery and get 75%, remove b3 and put back and u will be surprised to get 55%. That shows its real %. Of a truth, I can't say the battery is too good. For those of you that can spend,you can buy a 3,850 Mah battery for m8/pro or Dock Cradle univerals charger that charges fast by putting your battery in it and connecting your charger to the universal charger and to power supply.Should take 2hours to charge

3,850 battery (9.5 USD - https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32817570076.html

Dock cradle universal battery charger -US $2.79

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32742006874.html

3) FREEZE / HANG / REBOOT - If you are experiencing freezing / hanging / automatic reboot, it happens mainly when you have just switched on your device(As in when you newly on ur phone). To avoid this it is advisable you reboot your phone after initially putting it on. 2ndly, ensure to do system updates when available. It is better to reboot ur fone before proceeding to download and install updates as u might get error/unsuccessful messages. If u get error messages, just reboot and proceed to update and u are good to go. But frankly, the phone can hang at any time because of reasons I don't know. WHAT I KNOW IS THAT THE SHIP MOST O THEIR FAILED/BAD PRODUCT TO NIGERIA.If u happen to be a victim, sorry u are unlucky. They used your head.

If you are experiencing network problem like ur device switches from 3G to 2G automatically even when you set it to 3G only, you can message me and I will explain how to use MTK engineering to fixed that permanently

Re: LEAGOO M8/M8 PROBLEMS' SOLUTIONS by Famoustemmy: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2017
Oshee Baddest

1 Like

(0) (Reply)

I Need Samsung S6 Screen / Tecno Camon I Smartphone Is Coming Along With Camon CM / What Could Be The Problem Of This Phone? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.