Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) (41037 Views)

Neat As New HTC One M8 For Sale At 18k Call Or Whatsapp Me On 08132581046 / London Used Htc One M8 For Sale At 22k Neat / HTC One M8s 16GB /2GB Up For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by Ekekester(m): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Today a photo of Nigeria president, President Muhammadu Buhari went viral as he was seen using a “simple” type of phone in his car while going out recently for a function.And Nigerians are wondering what kind of phone is he using. So I decided make a proper research and i found out it's not actually a simple phone as claimed by Nigerians. It is the HTC one M8 Grey.

The Phone is worth ₦ 120,000 - ₦130,000

Key Features

Screen: 5" Super LCD3
Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB Internal, microSD up to 128GB
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.3GHz Quad-Core
Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat (Upgradeable to Marshmallow)
Camera: 4MP Back, 5MP Front
Battery: 2600mAh

http://babahow..com.ng/2018/02/price-speculation-features-of-phone.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ekekester:
Today a photo of Nigeria president, President Muhammadu Buhari went viral as he was seen using a “simple” type of phone in his car while going out recently for a function.And Nigerians are wondering what kind of phone is he using. So I decided make a proper research and i found out it's not actually a simple phone as claimed by Nigerians. It is the HTC one M8 Grey.

The Phone is worth ₦ 120,000 - ₦130,000

Key Features

Screen: 5" Super LCD3
Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB Internal, microSD up to 128GB
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 2.3GHz Quad-Core
Operating System: Android 4.4 Kitkat (Upgradeable to Marshmallow)
Camera: 4MP Back, 5MP Front
Battery: 2600mAh

120k phone is not simple ?

Not even up to half of any of my phones.

I am not even a councillor. grin

That is simple enough.

I hope the phone get FM radio. He will need it in Daura when he is lonely after losing both election and errection.
grin grin grin

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Op no get work

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by adetony244(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
how can HTC one M8 released in Feb. 2014 still be around 130k in 2018?

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by Deicide: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2018
adetony244:
how can HTC one M8 released in Feb. 2014 still be around 130k in 2018?
Its a flagship phone but yeah you a right the price is not up to that.

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by 007author(m): 6:27am On Feb 20, 2018
I love his simplicity

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by UduMgbo1: 6:56am On Feb 20, 2018
bia op am not a Buhari supporter
Infact no one hates Buhari half like i do but stop talking Nonsense
if it is indeed htc m8 then it's simple and cheap
i have used that phone and sold it 25k
i now use galaxy s7 edge which cost more and am not even a ward chairman.
that phone market value is not worth 30k now cheesy

Meanwhile
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by lordraiden(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2018
Menh ppl no get work oh....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2018
nawao....
Politicians scheming how to make 2019 elections work in their favour.. How are they sure of the gift of life?
How are they sure they wouldn't be in sick bed during the elections?
Anyways... Any politician that desires a fellow human life to kill for the purpose of political gains will fall into the pit that he has dug.
Any politician that also wishes to add pains and add existing problems to the ones on ground will end up replacing his Joy for that of those he intends to cause sorrow.

Meanwhile... Elections are predetermined, Nothing happens without the consent of the Creator.
Many politicians have made mockery of the opportunity God have them to Rule, they thought they got the posts because they thought they were the best, they were favoured but they have made mockery of it - anyway.. the Kingdom will be taken and given to a more accountable person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2018
grin
Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2018
If he like he should use Nokia torch light that will not stop him from going back to daura.
propagandist

17 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by Loving1: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2018
And how is this news?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2018
grin grin grin
lordraiden:
Menh ppl no get work oh....
Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by Fanatique: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2018
No wonder America always know what we are about to do before we do it. He can't even use a phone that supports end to end encryption. Go dey jump about dey tell Donald Trump all our secret.

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by Kingdolo(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2018
:ow
Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2018
APC should look for a campaign strategy. All these Buhari using a cheap phone will not work. Its better he uses a $1m phone and put our economy back to where he met it.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by lastmessenger: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2018
That Fulani man.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by kings09(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2018
I tink say na torchlight fone sef. Afterall, he advertised satchet milo during campaign

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2018
sad make he dey use Nokia 3310? Una headache

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2018
even if PMB uses nokia torch with probably bad case the point still remains he's going back to daura

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) by pentax(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2018
I cannot be deceived the second time

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When MTN Decides To Bless Your Weekend Before Weekend - See Pics / Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.