Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido (30358 Views)

Teni Says She’s Pregnant For Wizkid After Listening To 'Joro' / Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Sharplakezy(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:
David has always had this good heart. The fight was because wizkid, his manager and crew were against tekno alone...now Davido came along to help tekno which is the best...if wizkid without a Grammy and his manager that's only known in Lagos wants people prostrating to them they should relocate to the village...nonsense.... Even the tekno has more hits this year than wizkid ...

To Terry g is only person like you that will try to bring someone else down ... Davido is bigger than wizkid so what is he going to be bringing down.... It's not Davido fault say him papa rich...they never ask anyone's father to be a nobody . He's unapologetic about been ajebutter . Make una liv am alone.... O.b.O is shutting down Lagos come this December... Fia burn dem
nigga,.

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by dennisworld1(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2017
ABUZINZU:
mallam spicy
thank you and kelly handsome. Him forget d beat him steal for test the microphone. Him wan make we open him chapter

1 Like

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Micheezy7(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:
David has always had this good heart. The fight was because wizkid, his manager and crew were against tekno alone...now Davido came along to help tekno which is the best...if wizkid without a Grammy and his manager that's only known in Lagos wants people prostrating to them they should relocate to the village...nonsense.... Even the tekno has more hits this year than wizkid ...

To Terry g is only person like you that will try to bring someone else down ... Davido is bigger than wizkid so what is he going to be bringing down.... It's not Davido fault say him papa rich...they never ask anyone's father to be a nobody . He's unapologetic about been ajebutter . Make una liv am alone.... O.b.O is shutting down Lagos come this December... Fia burn dem

Davido Is bigger than Wizkid ? How ? Awon Froggie .. 4 The Music industry , Wizkid better pass am 100%...

8 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ashjay001(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Agbaya...see grandpa talking sides in babies fight

Ajegunle connection. Davido threaten him street paddy, make him for know say, Whizkid sef get support!

The whole of Osun no be Ajegunle mate!
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by dennisworld1(m): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2017
Micheezy7:

Davido Is bigger than Wizkid ? How ? Awon Froggie
continue licking wizman ass angry grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by dennisworld1(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2017
ashjay001:

Ajegunle connection. Davido threaten him street paddy, make him for know say, Whizkid sef get support!

The whole of Osun no be Ajegunle mate!
wizman ass lickers association grin angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by dennisworld1(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Micheezy7:

and wizkid is bigger than ur spirit

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Seniorita001(f): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2017
And so?? Should we start dancing one corner??
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ashjay001(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:

E be like say, una get short memories! When Olamide threaten DonJazzy, na Dangote save am.

If Ajegunle declare lagos, no go area for OBO, him papa money no go save am!

6 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by correctguy101(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2017
music4me:
For my eyes,Wizkid can do no wrong...

For most people eyes o, even 2baba

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by freeman95(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
music4me:
For my eyes,Wizkid can do no wrong...

Haha exactly! Like say the guy do juju for me grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Micheezy7(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
dennisworld1:
and wizkid is bigger than ur spirit

Frogie Frogie.... Pained Ass Mudafuckas

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by EWAagoyin(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Micheezy7:

frog voice with hits ..... Frog voice with more fans on social media....Frog voice getting presidential welcome. .. Frog voice shutting down stadiums..... Frog voice with more shows. Yes we're proudly frog voice

5 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Jobabori(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
Wizkid and Davido for ajebutter while Osupa and Paso are for ajepako !!!
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Micheezy7(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:
frog voice with hits ..... Frog voice with more fans on social media....Frog voice getting presidential welcome. .. Frog voice shutting down stadiums..... Frog voice with more shows. Yes we're proudly frog voice

Wizkid Is Bigger Than Him .. With All The Hits, Wizkid Still Win Award Pass Am grin grin.. presidential welcome koor.. Ambassadorial Wlcom ni.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by EWAagoyin(m): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2017
ashjay001:

E be like say, una get short memories! When Olamide threaten DonJazzy, na Dangote save am.

If Ajegunle declare lagos, no go area for OBO, him papa money no go save am!
even ojuelegba wai wizkid they claim ...pulse Tv went on street interview in ojuelegba 70% don't know who is wizkid ...so calm down

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Elnino4ladies: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Divay22:
Up and coming artiste grin grin grin

Must you guys tagged everyone up and coming artist?
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Micheezy7(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:
even ojuelegba wai wizkid they claim ...pulse Tv went on street interview in ojuelegba 70% don't know who is wizkid ...so calm down

Who pulse TV Ask.?. one old man and one aboki? grin grin...

6 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ashjay001(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2017
dennisworld1:
wizman ass lickers association grin angry cheesy

I dont lick guy ass! Though, I dont begrudge u, licking davido's own shagrin

I'm too old for their music(nonsense for youths like u), just saying facts!

Whatever makes u rock!
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by EWAagoyin(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Micheezy7:

Wizkid Is Bigger Than Him .. Will All The Hits, Wizkid Still Win Award Pass Am grin grin.. presidential welcome koor.. Ambassadorial Wlcom ni.. grin grin
check davido shows in African countries this year and see those who welcome him to their country that is if you have data o

4 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by EWAagoyin(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Micheezy7:

Who pulse TV Ask.?. one old man and one aboki? grin grin...
ok
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Micheezy7(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:
check davido shows in African countries this year and see those who welcome him to their country that is if you have data o

Team Wizkid.. Awon Militant.. Wizkid Always giving The Whole Adeleke sleepless night.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Divay22(f): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Must you guys tagged everyone up and coming artist?
Nope. Not everyone cause we know them

By the way it's too early to quote me sad

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by EWAagoyin(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Micheezy7:

Team Wizkid.. Awon Militant.. Wizkid Always giving The Whole Adeleke sleepless night.. grin grin
ok
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by dennisworld1(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Micheezy7:

Frogie Frogie.... Pained Ass Mudafuckas
e pain am
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Elnino4ladies: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Divay22:

Nope. Not everyone cause we know them

By the way it's too early to quote me sad

And who the fvck are you?
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by dennisworld1(m): 9:04am On Nov 18, 2017
ashjay001:

I dont lick guy ass! Though, I dont begrudge u, licking davido's own shagrin

I'm too old for their music(nonsense for youths like u), just saying facts!

Whatever makes u rock!
e pain am.. grin grin
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ashjay001(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:

I hear, pple who matter, know him!

His mom stays there, he grew up there(musicians are street boys). Do u think, he doesnt sort boys wen he visits?

I stayed in olosha, way back! I still know where to go, to treat ur f*ck up! Once witnessed Toba at work, on my behalfgringrin

And, I no be musician o! Just a nigga trying to survive n Toba's boys were disturbing me!
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Micheezy7(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=dennisworld1 post=62484501]e pain am[/quote

See this one cheesy... .. pained Ass mofos grin
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Nasamy(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Very truth
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by bjx5: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Let the fight begin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Looking 'Sweet 16' In New Photo / Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics / Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.